THE MAFIA LEADER

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 5       THE MAFIA LEADER

 

Author’s Note:

Hey guys! Tiffany had enough beating already for the past chapters. She badly needed a rest. Let’s cut her some slack, okay? Hehehe…

In this chapter, the main star will be Tiffany’s older sister. The mafia leader, Hwang Taeyeon.

 Tiffany claims that her sister beats the living daylights out of her. Is Taeyeon really an unloving sister?

Time out from LOLing for now... haha.

                                                 

 

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

 

“I’ll see you after class.” I told Tiffany as we separated ways in the stairs.

“She needs to be a little bit more girly. She looks like a guy.” I sighed and shook my head as I enter the classroom.

As I entered the room, I took a quick scan hoping to see familiar faces. Some are familiar… why wouldn’t I recognize there people? They belong  to my army of fans. They scream and chant like crazy every single game. It’s not that I’m boasting about my popularity. I’m just saying the truth.

Some are former block mates… some are strangers.

I sat on the first row, on the chair near the door. I heard whispers and giggles as I sat down. Ahhwww really these fan boys and fan girls.

 

I kept on looking at my wristwatch. It has been around 20 minutes but there is still no sign of our professor.  My hurts.

“ I’m bored…” I muttered.

Another 10 minutes passed by. I can’t still hear those whispers and giggles.

“Awwwww….. she’s a lot pretty in person.” from a girl.

“She looks so much taller!” from a boy.

“She’s sooooo cool!” from a boy.

“She’s hot!” from a gay guy with flower on her, I mean, his left ear.

“I watched the game live at the arena. She winked at me and I almost fainted!” A girl that looks like a goddess…. Waaaayyyyyyyy prettier than me.

 

I like being recognized but there are times that it is too much. Idols really have to pay a high price in exchange for popularity. Sheessshhhh.

 

I was about to say something when a friend of mine barged into the room.

“Taeyeon!” panting…. and more panting.

“What is it Sooyoung? What’s with the rush?” I ask the girl who is now recovering.

She didn’t answer. Instead, she pulled my arm and dragged me upstairs. 4th floor…. 5th floor…. I’m confused about her action but I started to have a weird feeling. My intuition is telling me that something is wrong.

We were heading towards Tiffany’s classroom. Nervousness started to kick in. As Sooyoung and I reached the door at the backrow…. I was shocked.

There at the ground, Tiffany is lying… unconscious. Blood gushing from her forehead like a waterfall. I felt numb, my heart beating fast.

I just stood there for a few moments. I felt a sharp pain on my chest as I look at my sister. She looked so helpless.

My fists slowly clenched. I grit my teeth. There’s an anger building inside of me. I feel like I’m going mad. (A/N Mad as in CRAZY)

When I recovered from the initial shock, I quickly attended to my sister and carry her. I caught a glimpse of a girl with bloodstain on her forehead. She looked so worried.

“I will be back for you.” I thought to myself.

 

 

It has been 18 hours after that incident but my sister hasn’t regained her consciousness yet. It was a bad cut according to the doctor. They had to stitch the open wound.

 

“Ohh…. My poor sister…” I mumbled as I caressed her bandaged head.

I reflected on how I treated her. How cold and strict I am towards her. I may look like a typical bully sister but the truth is, I love this big cheese ball that is sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed.  

I sat on her bedside and leaned on her.

“Sleep well punk. But not too much, okay…..” I bit my lips as I hesitate to tell her what she never heard from me. After contemplating to say it or not, I decided to go for it.

“Taeyeon Unnie loves  you…” I whispered in her ear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a hot Friday afternoon. My dumb sister should be on the open field by this time. Its their soccer team training. Our training will be later than theirs.

It was 4 days after that incident. I’m wondering about what my sister is currently doing at this moment.  I’m worried that her stubbornness will get a better of her and insist on training with her team mates. I wanted to go on their training area but I still have class. I texted her instead.

 

Message

From: Awesome

To: Cheese Ball

“If I caught you training with your team mates… I will kill you.”   

 

Message sent.

 

 

 

A/N :   Sorry for the short update. I’m kinda busy. I hand second thoughts whether I will update or not… but because of your warm response., I squeezed some extra time. I hope you’ll like it.