WILD THINGS

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 47         WILD THINGS

 

 

Yuri’s P.O.V.

 

Stefan…no… Tiffany broke down and fell on her knees after screaming her heart out. She looked so lost and vulnerable. I don’t know what to tell her to make her feel better. I could feel her pain, could feel her confusion, I could feel her frustration and I could feel her…. love.

 

Love.. yeah.. love. That stupid, dumb and idiot friend of mine is soooo inlove right now… but as stupid that she is.. that dumb clueless person doesn’t realize it. And now here we are, crying like dramatic actresses. *sigh*

 

There are times that I want to whack her head.. and at this moment, I’m really fighting the strong urge of cracking her skull open.

 

I sat on the single seat sofa far across where my friends were. I stared at my friends who were in the couch. Hyoyeon was sitting on the couch while Tiffany’s hair. Tiffany was laying on the couch with her head resting on Hyoyeon’s lap. She stopped from crying and her eyes were red and puffy.

 

Jessica… what happened?.....

 

My phone vibrated. Someone’s calling. I pulled out my ringing phone from the pocket of my pants to check who the caller is.

 

Huh? Unknown number….

I cancelled the call. I’m not the kind of person who answers calls and texts from unknown number. Call me a snob but this is who I am.

 

My phone rang again.

I cancelled it again.

And it rang ..again.

 

What the heck?!  O.o

I answered the call and readied myself to lash out to whoever is calling. But before I could even speak, my eardrums almost exploded because of the loud voice coming from the other line.

 

“Wwwwhhhaaatttt ttthhhheee  fffuuuccckkkk Kkkkwwwwooonnnn Yyuurrriiii???!!!!  Wwwhhhyyyy dddooo yyyyooouuu kkeeeeppp ooonnnn cccccaaaaannnccceeeelllliiiinnggg mmmmyyyy cccaaallllssss ddddaaaammmnnnnn yyyyoooouuuu!!!!”

 

I immediately moved the phone away from my poor ear but I could still hear her screaming.

Ohhh…my ear…. Huhu.. T^T

Jessica?.........

 

“Yyyuuuuurrrriiiii!!!! Ddddaaammmmnnnn iiiitttttt Yyyyyuuuuurrriiii!!! Aaannnssssswwweeerrrr mmmmeeee!!!”

Sheeeessshh… someone’s really mad.  >.<                                         

 

“Ahhh… hello….” I said in almost a whisper.

 

“Where the hell is my wife?! Why couldn’t I contact her up to this moment?! Where is she?! What is she doing?!” The person from the other line bombarded me with questions while yelling.

 

“Wait… Jessica? Is that you?” I asked.

“No. This is the angel of death and I’m about to take your soul! Yes its Jessica! Who else do you think I am?!” Jessica is really in the mood for yelling. *sigh*

“Now tell me--- where—is—my—wife?” She asked in a calm but cold and dangerous voice. I felt chills run up my spine.

 

Wait.. wife?.. what?!  O.o

“Ww—wawawawa—wife?” I stammered.

 

I heard heavy exhale from the other line. I could imagine smoke coming out of Jessica’s nostrils. This doesn’t look good for me.

“Where—is--- Tiff?” She asked.

 

Stefan? She called Stefan her wife?! O.O

Ohh.. this is something… hehe..hehe… ^_^

 

“She’s here… laying on the couch after crying her heart out.. because of you.” I said as I shifted my attention to my friends on the couch.

“She…. Cried?….” Her voice softened.

 

“Yep… actually Jessica.. she broke down and fell on her knees after screaming her heart out. It was really heartbreaking.” My voice trailed off.

 

No answer.

 

“I know its something about between the two of you… I don’t want to meddle but.. but please.. I’m saying this as Stephie’s friend.. please.. please love her truly.. love her. Do you love her?”

“… I do, Yuri… I love her so much.. can I talk to her? I’m on my way now to their house.” She asked.

 

An idea popped in my head. Hehe. ^_^

“No. You can’t.”

“What?! Kwon!”

 

“Easy Jung….. I have a plan. I will tell her gradually. And it would be better if she speaks to you personally.”

“Okay……” She said.

 

“We’re about to leave the house now. I’ll just tell her later.” I told her.

“Uhhmm Yuri.. Could you move your phone away from your ear and face the speaker in Tiff’s direction?” She asked.

 

“Uhm… okay…” I have an idea what she’s up to so I complied willingly.

 

“Stttteeeepppphhhhhaannniiieeee  Hwwwaaaannngggg!!!! Yyyooouuu ddduuummbbb aassssss!!!!! Iiiiiiiii llloooovvvveeeee yyyooouuu sssooooo mmmuuuccchhhhh!!!”

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

My head hurts from crying too much and I can’t even speak. Geez.. what was I thinking? Why did I broke down like that? Those two dragged me inside the restaurant and made me take out food... and they even bought energy drinks for me. They said I would need those. Shheesss. For What? I won't run a marathon.

I reached for the food that I took out from the restaurant and got out of the car.I closed the car door with my foot.

 

I entered the key on the keyhole and I realized that it wasn’t lock. Did I forgot to lock it? No… I don’t think so. I’m sure I locked the door before I left the house.

 

Taeyeon Unnie?.... No… She’s on an out of town trip with her girlfriend.

Mom and Dad?.... No… They’re on an out of town business meeting.

 

I opened the door and carefully entered the house. I placed the food on top of the couch and scanned the living room.

It’s already dark. I caught a glimpse of a moving shadow upstairs…. I heard a low thud and shrieking sound of a closing door.

 

My senses went into heightened alert.

! Someone broke in our house!

 

I carefully went upstairs. Silence. It was an eerie silence. I noticed faint light coming from the gap between the door of my room and the floor.

 

In my room… someone’s on my room…

 

I stood in front of my room and held the doorknob. I inhaled and readied myself to attack and beat the living daylights out of whoever dared to break in my house. I’m in the mood for a bloody war right night now.

 

Hugo and Bogart told me that Jessi called and want to say something to me in person. I really want to see her.. but to think that she would say unpleasing words to my ear.. then I rather won’t like to see her. But.. I should still fix this mess before she arrives.

 

One.. two.. three!

 

I opened the door abruptly only to be surprised by a person laying in my bed…. which was sprinkled with rose petals… and the two small scented candles illuminated the whole room.

 

Huh? Rose petals?... O.o

Who is this person? Could it be…. Could it be…

 

“Hey there handsome…. Want to have some fun?” She asked in a very insanely seductive way.

 

She.. yes she. The person is a female… and her voice… I wanted to hear that voice so badly. That wonderful voice which is designed to moan my name.

It’s Jessi… my Jessi. ^_^

 

Oh wait… How did she entered my house?!  O.o

 

“What’s wrong handsome? Cat got your tongue?” She mocked. Her silhouette crawled out of bed and took agonizing slow seductive steps towards me. I could feel my body temperature rising.

“Jessi?... What?...Why?..How?.....” I couldn’t finish my sentence.

 

“Why?.... This handsome girl is wondering why I was able to enter her house… her room?...” She was right infront of me and she glided her hands from my shoulder.. down to my s.. down to my belt area as she speaks.

 

I shivered.

“Well Babe… Your parents gave a key duplicate of your house to me.” She said and my jaw line.

 

Oh my goodness… I’m burning…  >.<

 

But wait! Why is she doing this? I’m confused. Does this mean that she won’t leave me or evade me anymore?

“Jessi….I ummff----“ She silenced me with her lips. It was short but deep kiss.   

 

“Sssshhhhh…. Silence my dear handsome. I don’t want to hear your blabbering.” She whispered and put her finger in my lips.

“You know what I want to hear?.... I want to hear you….. uuuuhhhhmmmm… mmmooooaaaaaannnn…. Aaahhhh…..” She whispered seductively in my ear. She from my shoulder blade up to my jaw.

 

I inhaled a lungful of air and shut my eyes tightly.

 

I felt her stepped away. I opened my eyes and watched her click the dim lights on and approached me again with an evil seductive smile on her lips.

She’s only wearing a pajama top and…thong? O.o

 

Her pajama top didn’t help to cover her body. It was sort of almost see through… I could see her proud melons and perky peaks.

I swallowed hard.

 

“Are you feeling hot Babe? Your sweating.. Oh.. I think I should take off your shirt…” I watched her her lips as she reached for the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up.

 

“Ohhh… look at that sweat… Hihihihi…” She glided her right hand from my belly button up to the gap between my s.

“Hmmm… you should wipe your sweat Babe.. or should I help you?....”

 

“Oh my..! Jess!” I felt electricity in my body when Jessi leaned and gave a long from my belly button up to my neck. I threw my head back and shut my eyes.

I panted after her tongue left my body. I tried to pull her up to kiss her but she hastily removed my hands from her.

What the? O.o  

 

I gave her a questioning look. She smirked and my lips.

 

“No touching Babe… you’re not allowed to touch me… tonight I’m in charge.. tonight I call the shots.. and tonight.. I will make you beg for me..” she winked at me.

She pushed me to bed and crawled ily on top on me. There’s a devilish grin on her lips. And as she played with my s which were still covered by my bra.. she spoke.

 

“Tiff…Babe….. I made you scream in agony.. to make up for it.. I will make you….. scream in pleasure.”

She pulled down one cup of my bra and exposed my then she playfully my hardened .

“Uhhmm… Jessi….” I squirmed in pleasure. I heard her chuckled.

 

 

“Get ready Babe… ‘coz I’ll drain your juices up..”

 

Ohh… this will be a long night….

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________-

A/N : Just cola