SQUEEZE AND STRIPTEASE

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 3   SQUEEZE  AND STRIPTEASE

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

“Deat glare Jessica Jung!” I screamed loudly….Well, only in my mind.

“How do I take her off me?” I  thought.                        

Our eyes met. Gaze locked. Then she rested her head on my shoulder again.

Whoah man….. she smells OHHHHH  so good. My nose flared as I sniff her. I didn’t make it obvious ofcourse.

I felt warm breath  between my neck and my shoulder.   O.O

Suddenly, breathing becomes hard for me. Seems like I can’t inhale enough oxygen. Don’t get me wrong, there wasn’t any erted reason behind this.

This girl is heavy. My back hurts from the fall, and now my chest hurts because of the heavy load on top of me. I can’t take it anymore.

I started to breath heavily… now panting. Craving and gasping for air.

I really need to think of a way for her to get off me….fast. But how?... I can’t move. Death glare pinned me down really good.  Tell her to get off? I can’t… I can’t talk.

 

DDDDIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!                               

 

*LIGHT BULB MOMENT*                                                                                                             

 

An idea popped in my head.

A wicked (but not intentional… really not intentional) devilish grin formed on my lips. Hehehe… This is brilliant! I exclaimed to myself refering to the non malicous idea of mine.

 

*SQUEEZE SQUEEZE*

 

My innocent hand made its move again.                      

*SQUEEZE SQUEEZE*

 

“Man… I seriously need air.”

 

“Ahhh….Ugghhhhh……” I groaned. My eyes closed.

 

“Uhhuuummmm… ughh..” I heard her moan. No! I mean groan. Yes?! No! Neither moan nor groan. It was a deep inhale. Sheesshh….. my mind is playing tricks on me. Probably due to pain and exhaustion.

I felt her breathing normal again… she moved. Her head moved.  I think she’s looking at me.

 

I slowly opened my eyes. And there she was… staring at me.

Great! I got her attention finally! I got the message across.

She moved again… maybe she’s trying to get up. Both of her hands touched my sides as she struggled to get up.

 

Whoah whoah whoah! Not there! It tickles!               

I tried hardly not to burst into laughter. Tried so hard. I smiled instead. Damn that ticklish sensation.

Her facial expression changed. Just like how she looked back during the enrollment. Oh man… this is not good. What is it this time? What have I done wrong this time?! I really can’t understand this girl.

Expect the unexpected as the saying goes? But how could someone expect something unexpected?

And the unexpected happened. She banged her head against mine.

Whatthe!!! My forehead feels like its burning.

With the back pain, chest pain, exhaustion and head-splitting headbutt… I finally gave in. My eyesight went fuzzy. I’m hearing different voices but I couldn’t understand a single word.

Before I could close my eyes, I saw a worried face infront of me. Then I passed out.

 

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

“! ! ! !” I shrieked as I hurriedly got off my bed.

Im gonna be late at the first day of school. Nice work Jessica. Just great.

I darted towards the bathroom door and frantically tried to open it.

I kept on turning the doorknob but its no use. The stupid door won’t budge.

To save time, I started undressing myself as I go on with my ordeal. The idea of being late at the first day of school is annoying. Thanks to my dad who interrogated be about my view on the movie we watch last night, I woke up late.

 

Left hand pull shirt up

Right hand on doorknob

 

Right hand pull shirt up

Left hand on doorknob

Right hand throwing the shirt in the air

 

Left hand unbotton shorts and pull down zipper

Right hand on doorknob

 

Right hand pull down shorts

Left hand on doorknob

Right hand throwing the shorts in the air

 

Left hand unhook and remove bra

Right hand on doorknob

Left hand throwing the bra in the air

 

“What’s with the striptease, Jess?”

I snapped my head immediately to where the voice came from.

There, at the door of my room is my older sister, arms crossed  across her chest, my bra dangling on her face and with a “why-the--is-your-bra-on-my-face” look.

“Jess?.....” she said while removing the piece of cloth from her face.

 

“Sunny unnie! My bathroom’s doorknob is jammed! I can’t open it!” I told her while still struggling to open the damned thing.

She calmy walks towards where I am. The next thing she did shocked me. With just one swift turn of the knob… the door opened.

 

“Wwwwooooowwwww…… amazing……” I was dumbfounded and amazed at the same time.

I turned to look at her, but to only be greeted by a fist fast approching my forehead. It happened so fast. I had no time to react. And most of all, it stings.

 

I looked at her with my questioning eyes  while rubbing my poor forehead. Damn! I can still feel her knuckles.

 

“You were turning the knob the wrong way, dumb !” she growled  before heading out of my room.

“I won’t be waiting for you. You’ll have to go to school on your own.” She added as she closes the door.

 

“What a lovely sister.” I sighed.

 

She studies at a different school. My former school. Just two blocks away from where I’m studying now.

The uptight and insanely serious sister of mine. I love her.

 

Jung Sunny

Stands 168cm

4th year Chemical engineering Student

Member of Women’s Volley Team of their school.

Captain Hwang Taeyeon’s greatest rival

 

Why did I transfer? It’s because the Civil Engineering program in my new school is highly accredited. It will be an advantage for me in the future. I may look like a lazy student who sleeps in school but honestly… Im serious with my studies. I hate slackers.

I shook my head and entered the bathroom.

 

I’m Jessica Jung

Stands 167cm

3rd year Civil engineering Student

Not interested in any extra curicular activities.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I’m late! I’m late! I’m late!” I mumbled as I run as fast as I could.

“5th floor….. oh yeah…. great….”  I said sarcastically.After running like crazy from the train station near the shool, now I have to run upstairs right to 5th floor.

Aaarrrrggghhhhh! This is so frustrating!

 

I spotted the room… with a… uhhmm… doorless door?!....

With all the strength left in my body, I made a mad dash….and crashed.  Next thing I knew, Im at the ground, panting like there’s no tommorow, with a person under me.

I don’t care anymore. I’m so tired. I just want to rest.

My face rested on that person’s shoulder… to be precise, between the neck and shoulder. Uhhmmmm….smells so good.

I want to get up but my body won’t listen to my brain.

I can’t get up…. Ahhh…. Its more of.. I don’t wanna get up.

Am I really that tired or Its just… its feels good and comfortable? Oh man…. I want to snuggle more.

 

I had a weird feeling on my s. Are those hands Im feeling?

Hands on my s… its okay… I don’t mind. Your wrong if you think I’m enjoying it.

Uhhmmm… those hands on my… hands on my?!....

What the ?!

 

I lifted my head. And to my surprise… its her. Blue sneakered pretty boy.

Our gaze locked.

Ahhh…. So pretty..

Whoah! Jessica! You’re just tired. Get back to your senses.

 

She looked hurt and tired. I can feel her struggling for air.

Just wait! Im still tired. Let me rest for a little bit more. Involuntarily, my face rested again between her shoulder and neck. I repeat… INVOLUNTARILY.

The feeling on my s became weirder. Is it just my imagination or someone is squeezing my ies. I heard a groan. I felt those sinful hands again.

The reality hit me! This punk is squeezing my ies in broad daylight!

I shot back at her and tried to get up. As I struggle to get up, my hands touched her sides. She irked. And then…smiled.

I flustered with the thought entered in my head.

Why do we look like a couple… exhausted after a war at bed?

Im imagining things. I stared at her again, humiliated with my own dirty thoughts.

Stop smiling jerk! I said stop smiling!

My head moved on its own… banged against blue’s head.

 

I looked at her again.. ignoring the burning pain on my forehead.

I saw blood coming from her forehead.

Oh.

Man.

This.

Is.

Not.

Good.

 

Before I could say something… she closed her eyes.

Damn!

So much for the first day of class.