DRAMATICS

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 59            DRAMATICS

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

I'm crazy for you


Touch me once and you'll know it's true


I never wanted anyone like this


It's all brand new, you'll feel it in my kiss


I'm crazy for you, crazy for you

“Your beautiful… your lovely.. and I love you.. but please stop singing.” I told my annoying girlfriend while keeping my eyes on the road.

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP

 

“Hey! Move it!” I yelled at the goat stuck in the middle of the road. I honked my car another three times and let out a frustrated sigh when the goat blocking our way already moved.

 

“Whoah! You had no sugar this morning? You’re so bitter. Chill.” Jessi said that made me glance at her. I caught a glimpse of her rolling her eyes at me.

 

Oh you’re really------ arrrgghhhh!

 

“Babe.. did you just tell me to stop singing?” Jessi asked in a calm but dangerous tone with a smirk on her lips.

 

“You think I sound awful…Am I tone deaf? She continued.

 

There she goes again. I don’t have time for her dramatics.I didn’t answer. I just kept my eyes on the road and ignore her.

 

“Hey! I’m talking to you.” She slightly punched my arm. I sighed again and this time I made it obvious that I’m really pissed.

 

“I’m not in the mood for your dramatics, Jessi..so don’t start with me.” I warned her without looking at her.

 

“Ohhh… “

 

Silence. Sound of car engine could only be heard.

 

SCCCCCRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

 

Herd of cows passing across the road. I’m so frustrated and pissed. The bus was long gone when we arrived at school this morning and here we are finding our way to that damn dam. Thanks to Jessica.

 

I raised my hands up then placed them in the back of my head out of frustration then I let out a long exhausted sigh.

 

“Get the hell off the road. Damn it!” I mumbled.

 

After a while, the cows finished crossing the road and I immediately drive again. I notice Jessica remained quiet for quite sometime.

 

Ahh Geez.. such a drama queen…*sigh* 

 

I pulled the car over on the side of the road next to the rice grains that were being dried under the sun. We’re already in the province.

 

“Huuufffffff… okay…. Talk.” I told her. I crossed my arms above my chest and faced my sulking/mad girlfriend. She was looking the other way.

 

“…………………………..”

 

“Don’t want to talk? Okay? I’ll talk.” Oh man I’m really pissed at her right now. But I don’t want this misunderstanding to blow out of proportions. I have to fix it as soon as possible.

 

“Jessi.. you can beat me up or scream your lungs at me. Do it. I will let you hurt me even though you’re the one at fault.”

 

“I’m the one at fault?!” She snapped her head at me. She’s glaring.

 

“I told you to stop but you didn’t. I want to ride in the bus with the others. Enjoy the view..or even sleep along the trip. And because you won’t listen, here we are.. finding our way. Hhhuuuuuffffffffff.”

 

Her expression softened. She looked down and started to get teary eyed.

 

Violent..Bossy..Drama Queen… Arrgghhh!!! I have a bad taste in women. *sigh*

 

“Sorry.. Babe… Sorry… Tiff..“ She started crying.

 

Oh come on… *sigh again*

 

I unbuckle the both of us and pulled her into a hug. I kissed the crown of her head. She started to sob and then cry.

 

Oh… seriously.. she wins me over by crying. All the time.. *sigh*

 

“I’m sorry *sniff* I ruined your plans *sniff sniff*. But I couldn’t help *sniff*myself not to touch you. Don’t you *sniff* want me anymore?”

 

“Ohh.. don’t say that.. I love you Jessi.. I love you so much. And I want you.. but we have to do it in moderation, okay. You should understand that.” I her hair.

 

“But what *sniff* could I do?.. You’re so *sniff sniff*irresistible.”

 

“…………………………………………………………………………”

 

“I love you Tiff.. I love you so much.”

 

“I know….”

 

“Oouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!” I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder.

 

“Did you just bit me?” I asked her while rubbing my aching shoulder. She pulled away from my embrace and pouted at me.

 

I gave her a “what-the-hell-did-I do-this-time?” look.

 

“You should answer.. I love you too Jessi. What’s with the “I know”..duh!” She started ranting again. Soooo freaking demanding!

 

I didn’t answer, instead I pulled her into a deep wet kiss which she eagerly accepted. Muffled moans loud slurping sounds and lip smacking filled the car.

 

“I.. ummmfff… looovvee.. you.. ummfff.. Tifff….” Jessi moaned within the kiss.

 

“Uhhmmmfff Jessiiii…..”

She pulled out from the kiss and dragged me to the backseat. I landed on top of her and continued kissing.

 

“Uhhmmm ahhh… Tifff…”

 

“Wait.. not in my car..” I said.

 

“We already did it in your car.”

 

“But that was when my car was parked on our garage.”

 

“Your so lame Tiff.” She teased me.

 

“And you’re so unbelievably adventurous.” I answered.

 

She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a deep kiss again.

 

But wait…. Something is wrong… I remember that we had someone in the car other than the two of us.

 

“Uhm.. excuse me.. sorry to interrupt but… Do you want me to watch your love making then judge your performance?”

 

“Huh?” Jessi and I simultaneously looked at the owner of the voice.

 

“Hyoyeon…….” Jessi

 

“Bogart……” Me

 

“Well.. you obviously forgot that I was also late so I waited for Stefan instead of commuting and travelling by myself.”

 

“……………………………….” Jessi

 

“Oh yeah… I remembered just now.. sorry bro. I was preoccupied with annoyance.” Me              

 

“…..O_______O………. *long frustrated sigh*..” Bogart.

 

 

 

“So Jessica… please lift your head from my lap so I could transfer to the front seat while you guys do your thing. But please make it quick ‘coz we’re running late.” Shook her head and sigh again.

 

 

 

 

Long painful awkward silence………………

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sterilized milk.