FIVE

Convince Me Not

CHAPTER 108   FIVE

 

 

 

“What's wrong, Babe?” Jessica asked her girlfriend again. Tiffany closed her eyes and inhaled a lungful of air to pacify her about to rage soul.

 

Tiffany thought of telling Jessica what happened but she opted not to. She doesn’t want to worry Jessica this time. Jessica have been in a worrying fit for this past months.

 

“Its okay, Babe.  Captain Juhyun wants the members to be early at school.” Tiffany tugged Jessica’s shirt. Jessica understood what Tiffany meant.

 

“Is that so?....” Jessica lifted her shirt and pulled down the cup of her bra.

 

“Uh-hmm.” Tiffany smiled at the sight of her girlfriend’s tasty s.

 

“Really?” Jessica leaned closer to Tiffany to shove her waiting assets.

 

“Yeah..” Tiffany happily enveloped Jessica’s sweet candies one after the other inside . Not like a hungry baby but like a person who savors a candy inside prolonging the candy’s life. Tiffany’s expert tongue gently, slowly and lovingly massage her s.

 

“You know what… it just crossed my mind..” Tiffany said in between.

 

“What about?” Jessica caressed Tiffany’s below shoulder-length jet black silky hair.

 

“When we have a baby…..”

 

“Uh…huh.. *chuckles* what?”

 

“I’m gonna have a rival with these delicious candies..”

 

“Hah! Shut up Tiff!” Jessica laughed at her girlfriend’s antics while Tiffany proceeded to pay tribute to Jessica’s delicious candies. Jessica closed her eyes again and Tiffany’s hair gently.

 

“I love you…. Jessica Jung…”

 

“I love you too… Stephanie Hw----“ The door of their room suddenly opened and revealed a very rejuvenated-looking Sunny Jung. The duo greeted the older Jung without stopping their ‘activity’. The two only stopped when Sunny pried Jessica’s away from Tiffany’s mouth. Jessica’s tight latch on Tiffany’s head made it hard for Sunny but she managed to do it anyway after several attempts.

 

“Hey, dogs! Time to leave!” Said the hyperactive Sunny with bright smile. Jessica wondered about her sister’s bright disposition. The older Jung even patted her head which she rarely does to the younger Jung.

 

‘Have I done her any great favor to act like that?’ Jessica thought.

 

“Move, gremlins.” The one standing by the door is different. The ever expressionless, but now glaring at Tiffany, Taeyeon. The older Hwang walked away similar to a newly circumcised male.

 

‘Have I done something to hurt her?’ Tiffany thought.

 

 

 

 

 

“One Defender, Two Midfielders, one Forward and one Goalkeeper……..” The captain of the football team, Seo Juhyun mumbled when someone from the coaching staff told her what happened.

 

She stopped by their locker as soon she heard the news. The varsitarian committee of their school wants this incident to be on a low tone as much as possible.

 

Baek is substitute for Goalkeeper Shin

Lee is substitute for  Second Striker Kim Hyoyeon

Chae is substitute for Defensive Midfielder Kwon Yuri

Jang is substitute for Attacking Midfielder Hwang Stephanie

And Song is substitute for Center Back….. my position

 

‘Taking the substitutes instead of the main players…. Hmmnn… interesting psych our enemy has here. Very clever…. Interesting indeed..’

 

“But I don’t see any problem in that.” A familiar voice cut her train of thoughts. Her serious and blank expression greeted the person.  Juhyun slightly narrow her eyes asking for explanation.

 

“About those five having a no show on the championship match later.” The intruder continued. The dignified captain just stared nonchalant at the person.

 

“Juhyun… dear Captain Juhyun..” Gido, a tall buff  and good-looking guy who is a member of the coaching staff, wrapped his arms around Juhyun’s shoulder. Juhyun stared briefly at the guy’s arm on her shoulder with narrowed eyes. Gido immediately retreated his muscular arm from Juhyun.

 

“What I’m saying is, hah, these five are just substitutes! They’re not known! They even barely get 10 minutes in the field! Whoever got those five are idiots. Why take the bench players if they want to crumple the team?” Gido stood dignified in front of the serious Juhyun while chuckling.

 

“It is you who is idiot.” Juhyun spat in a gentle but stern manner. Aura of leadership and confidence could be felt even literally if possible.

 

“What?” Gido scrunched his thick brows with a mocking grin.

 

“If you don’t understand the importance of every member of this team then you have no right to be a part of the coaching staff.” Juhyun walks away without sparing a glance with the dumbfounded guy. The guy scoffed and chuckled in annoyance. He clicked his tongue and faced Juhyun who was about to get out of the locker room.

 

“And who do you think you are? Just because you’re coaching the team since Yo Won quit means you would have a power over us. Think of where you stand, kid.”

 

“You are really an idiot. I did not say I have power over you… understanding of the situation is what I have better than you. If you try exercising your brain and not just your muscles then maybe you would understand what I’m talking about.” Juhyun said and walked out of the locker room.

 

 

 

“You may know the reason of this meeting. This is about the upcoming championship match today. You all have been informed about the incident this early morning which involved five of our members.”

 

Juhyun stopped her speech and seemed to be distracted by other members. She stared intently at the culprit.

 

“Your hands….” Juhyun slowly said. The person at the receiving end didn’t seem to get the message.

 

“Kwon……” Juhyun taunted with a low voice.

 

“I’m helping her to calm down.” Yuri said in defense. Hyoyeon is squirming. Tiffany eyes and brows are twitching.

 

“Fondling Kim’s s in front of the whole team won’t be any help to make her calm, Kwon.”

 

“It’s not helping?” Yuri asked Hyoyeon with her hands still cupping and groping Hyoyeon’s ies.

 

“Ack. Geez.” Tiffany looked away with still twitching eyes and brows.

 

“And how would it help to calm Kim, Kwon?” Juhyun asked.

 

“I am helping her breath better. I’m massaging her heart and lungs.” Yuri said while still ‘helping’ Hyoyeon. Most of the members facepalmed, some slapped their forehead. Tiffany hugged the table too tight and it helped her keep herself from beating her fellow musketeer into a lifeless pulp. Juhyun felt a vein popped on her forehead.

 

No. Yuri did not turn into a clueless, innocent ual harasser like her fellow musketeer.  She’s just really a ual harasser with a very lame excuse.

 

Juhyun stared at Tiffany as if saying ‘This is all your fault, you exhibitionist!!! Look what you did to your friend!!!’

 

Juhyun knows Yuri’s ert tendencies. She had been a victim of Yuri’s slaps, squeeze and even wet quick pecks. She had it mild compared to other members because she’s the captain and Yuri was holding back. Juhyun concluded that she would be screaming like the other members if she doesn’t have this ‘don’t mess with me’ aura.

 

Now, she is sorry for Hyoyeon because she is the only one remaining who screams when around with Yuri and ert Kwon does not goof around ersely with other members.

 

Juhyun also concluded Yuri accomplished Hyoyeon.. or these two becoming the 2nd Jeti. She dismissed the idea at first but finally solidified when she walked into the shower room and saw Kwon pinning and humping a very Kim on the shower wall while water from the shower head rained on the two.

 

Juhyun wondered if when she would have a chance to share the shower room to a varsity player of another sport who is younger than her. Juhyun wondered if this person would fill her beloved status notes with all the adjective, pronouns, verbs, and even curses and how great a feeling to be ‘screwed’ by Juhyun. Juhyun imagined the person taking notes on how many times that person moaned and screamed Juhyun’s name in pure ecstasy.

 

Juhyun even imagined the person taking notes on how each round lasts.

 

With all the thought, Juhyun’s lips tugged upwards.

 

 

 

“Baek and the others might be being hurt at this very moment. We would act at once!” One of the midfielder said and Juhyun remembered what the meeting was all about. She set aside her popped vein and R-18 imagination.

 

“Yeah. She’s right. We should do something.” Another one said and stood up from her seat.

 

“Calm down, Shin. They won’t hurt any of the girls.” Juhyun answered in a laid back tone.

 

“And how could you be sure about that?” Shin plopped on her seat.

 

“Shin…” Juhyun rested her elbows on the table and leaned forward. “Taking the subs away is already a big damage to the team. Hurting the girls is unnecessary. Think about it Shin, you’re not the Vice Captain for nothing.”

 

Shin looked away thinking for a reason.

 

“They would release those five after the game.” Tiffany said. All eyes were now on her.

 

“Coach Yo Won always says that all of us has important role in this team. I hate her for leaving us without a word… but I respect the caliber of a coach she is.” Shin said.

 

Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Juhyun nodded. Shin and the rest of the team clearly have no knowledge about Yo Won’s doings but the four agree with Shin’s remark.

 

“We will be going on this game without them. The five that won’t have a substitute should be extremely prepared emotionally, mentally and physically.”

 

“I know this would be difficult for the five affected main players but we have to get it through for the sake of those five. We don’t want those shrimps to blame themselves in the end, okay.”

 

“Main players and substitutes are all key players in this team. Main players won’t have the time to rest and regenerate if there are no substitutes.”

 

“Yeah… and even as a substitute, I am proud.” A substitute midfielder said. “Because I’m not just an ordinary substitute, I am a substitute in the country’s No.1 Womens Football Club.”

 

Juhyun nodded in agreement. Her eyes were smiling.

The team cheered and promised to win the championship. The cheering halted when an annoyed Shin yelled on the top of her lungs.

 

“Kwon! Stop grinding your crotch on Kim’s !”

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello doc…”

 

“Why did you call, Kwon? I am busy with work.”

 

“Busy?..... How much?”

 

“500 dollars on the line and I’m close to winning.”

 

“What is your ‘work’ this time?”

 

“Candy Crush. My client will pay 500 dollars as soon as I helped her pass these difficult levels. What is it you want? Spill it now. You’re disturbing my work.”

 

“Could you get me a strap on just like what you gave Stephie?”

 

“Goal! Hahaha! 500 dollars!!!... Okay.. what was that again, Kwon?”

 

“Argh… strap on! I want strap on just like what you gave Hwang!”

 

“………………………………”

 

“I tried to borrow from Stephie but Jessica strongly refused.” *massages the skin around her black eye*

 

“……………………………………..”

 

“Please Doc………………….”

 

“ *grins evilly* That would be 500 dollars, Kwon.”

 

“Huh?! Nah! I’ll just steal  Jessica’s beloved strap on!” *hangs up*

 

“Tsk! I was about to offer her a new model. A way better model compared to what I gave Steph. Sheesh.. too bad for her, I just got the items yesterday at the black market.”

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________