BOGART AND HUGO'S BASIS

Convince Me Not

Some little fillers.......

 

CHAPTER 11      BOGART AND HUGO'S BASIS

 

Yuri’s P.O.V.

 

“Your Jessica must be so angry that’s why she did that. Man! She busted your head and eardrum?... that’s major hate right there, bro.” I told Stefan while fixing my things inside my locker.

“What have you done anyway?” I asked Stefan without looking at her.

“Well… she wouldn’t get off me. What I did what was I believed effective. I proved it to be very effective..but what  I don’t understand… why she got angry…”

I faced her. My eyebrow raised as I wait for her to finish her story.

“I squeezed her s and .” Stefan answered with conviction. She looked so serious and innocent at the same time. She answered like there was nothing wrong with it. Geez! Stefan is a potential psycho killer! I could only cringe with the idea.

“You did what?!” I shouted in Stefan’s ears. Stefan’s cluelessness is scary!

“Hey Hugo, watch it! My eardrum!” she snapped back at me.

 

“Oh… okay…” I said.

I felt a vibration on the pocket of my pants. I took out my cell phone.

 

Message 

From: Bogart15                                                                                                                                           

To: Hugo12

 

I saw Jessica. She was looking for Stefan. I told her that Stefan is still in the locker room with you. I wonder what will happen next. I can’t wait. ! Haha!

 

Hmmmnn… this is interesting! Buuuwwwaaahaaahaaahaaaaa!

I fought the urge to laugh and return the phone on my pocket.

 

“Well I can’t blame her. She felt violated, Stefan” I told her while picking my shirt from the locker.

“How did you do it, by the way?” I asked referring the squeezing mania.

As clue less as she is… she would demonstrate it to me. And if Jessica is already on her way here.. bwwahhaahaahaa….. she would caught Stefan red handed. I imagined myself laughing with my hands on my hips and my shoulders going on up and down motion. Such a villain. Hehe.

“There was no malice on it. We slap each others and squeeze its others ies most of the time, right?”

Yeah, you’re right about that…

 

“Stefan, you idiot! We’re friends that’s why it’s okay. There’s no malice between us and all of our team mates. We see each others glory when we shower after a game.” Sheesshh… is she really dense or just naturally ert?

“With Jessica… its another case.” I shot back.

 

“What other case?” she asked… expressionless.

“…” she’s a hopeless case.

 

I turned my back on her.

Just wait Yuri… just wait. Hehehe…. I felt her hands on my shoulder as she turned me around to face her.

 “What?” This is it! Hehe.

“I’ll demonstrate it to you.” She told me as she moved her hands.

“Game!”

 

Stefan placed her hands on my curves. Good thing I hadn’t put my shirt on yet. Jessica would come in any moment now. I can’t wait!

The door swung open and we heard a loud gasp. It was Jessica. The look on her face?...... priceless! Nyahahhaha.

Hyoyeon and I had a conversation few days ago. Both of us think that there is something between Stefan and Jessica. They look cute together. We’re not experts in the romance arena but here we are… acting like match makers.

These were mine and Hyoyeon’s basis. First, Tiffany is a quiet person. She even hardly speak to our other team mates.With Jessica?.. she speaks to Jessica like how she speaks to us. Second, she’s also not fond of smiling. She’s always poker faced and serious. And yet, Jessica can make her smile almost immediately. Third, she is kind of snob and not a people person. And yet again, she’s determined to be friends with Jessica.

 

After a little chitchat, I exited the locker room.

I’ve done my part Stefan, so please do yours. I shook my head and smiled.

As I was nearing the gate, I remembered that I left my I.D. on my locker. I hurriedly turned around and went back to the locker room.

“Stefan I….. Ooohhhh…” a devilish grin formed in my face right after I opened the door. I can’t believe what I’m seeing. Those two were so into each other. They look like they are going to kiss.

What the?!  OoO

My eyeballs almost popped out when Stefan closed the gap between her lips and Jessica’s. I’m in so much awe. Wow! So Stefan had this side of her, huh?

Hyoyeon! I discovered the fourth basis! Nyahaha. Kiss on Stefan’s lips! Bwahaha!

For fun, we on our team give each other a quick peck on the lips. There’s no malice in it. All of us tried to kiss Stefan on her lips but no one succeeded. She said she’s not comfortable with it. But with Jessica?!... Oh my goodness! She initiated the kiss! With tongue action!!!

 

I’ll give you souvenir for your first kiss, buddy.

I switched my phone to camera mode. I clicked and clicked to get some good shots. Man… this is so freakin’ hot!

I never imagined Tiffany to be such a good… scratch that… a great kisser. Is this really her first time?! And Jessica?... she’s a great kisser, too. I feel like watching the main stars of a Hollywood chick flick making out when they realized that they love each other blah blah and those kind of drama that comes with it.

I felt like watching them for eternity. How long was it since they started? A minute? How could these two kiss with so much hunger and passion and not immediately run out of air? Look at them, they’re so engrossed that they don’t even realize that I’m here… watching them.

 

After what seemed to be eternity, the two parted. Finally…

I watched as Jessica’s fist flew and landed on Stefan’s unsuspecting jaw. I cringed with the impact of Jessica’s fist on my friend’s jaw. I could only feel pity for Stefan. Her Jessica could pass for a gang member.

There was blood on Stefan’s mouth… oh no! There she goes again. Before I could move and attend to Stefan (I expect that She would faint again), I was astounded when it was Jessica who fainted and not Stefan.

“Boy… this is new.” I thought.

Stefan quickly attended the war freak Jessica. I didn’t budge. This is Stefan’s moment. I won’t ruin it. Maybe this Jessica will teach Stefan the meaning of lust. Hehe.

The door where I’m leaning suddenly swung open causing me to get sandwich between the door and the wall.

“Could someone explain to me what the hell is going on?” I heard Taeyeon's voice. Ohh Taeyeon… that hurts.

“Taeyeon Unnie… she’s burning with fever…..” it was Stefan with her unenthusiastic , no energy and expressionless tone. I bet her face is also expressionless.

I freed myself from being sandwiched by the door and wall. Time to give my friend a wonderful gift!

 

“Hey Stefan! I will print this. I will give you the photo. Put it on a picture frame and place it on your bedside table!”

Taeyeon, Stefan and Jessica simultaneously looked at me. I waved my phone. I’m so excited. I couldn’t stop giggling.

 “What photo?” Stefan asked.

I  walked pass to Taeyeon towards Jessica and Stefan. i kneeled and leaned over the two. I showed them some photos from my phone.

“Look here you two. Pick one that you like. If you like it all… then that’s fine.” I told them.

 

I noticed Jessica’s eyes almost popped out of its sockets when she saw the photos.

Don’t worry honey. I won’t use these photos against you. I took these for you and my friend. These will serve as a remembrance on your first kiss.

 

“So what do you think?” I asked.

 “Hmmnnnn… well… give me a moment.” Stefan said while caressing her chin.

“Let me see those… Ohh… this one is perfect. Hey Cheese Ball! This one looks great!” Even Taeyeon joined our conversation.

 

“This one Unnie? I like this one also.” Stefan said.

“Yep, that’s a nice shot. I also think it’s the best of the bunch. It showed love and passion.” I said.

Both Taeyeon and Stefan nodded.

“Jessica….. Oh hey, she’s sleeping.” Stefan.

 

“I’ll get going. Our training will start soon. Bring her to the clinic quickly and don’t leave her. And… ppppuuuuttttt yyyoooouuuurrrrr sssshhhhiiiirrrtttt oooonnnnnnnn!!!!”

After a head splitting yell… Taeyeon came out of the locker room. Oohh… my ears…. T_T

 

I accompanied Stefan on the way to the clinic. She was carrying Jessica on her arms bridal style. I “shooed” the onlookers and gave them “what-the-hell-are-you-looking-at?” look.

Stefan looked so worried. Ahh… this might be the start.

When we reached the clinic, I bid farewell to Stefan. As much as I want to stay and accompany the two, I opted to leave. This is their moment.

“I’ll also have to go.”

“But Hugo…….” How could someone plead with an expressionless face?

“I really have to. My mom asked me to do some errands.” I lied.

“Okay… take care.”

As soon as I came out of the clinic, I looked at the pic that Stefan chose. It depends on the person who sees it. It may look and lustful to others but for me…. It showed epic love and passion. Geez! I became cheesy!

The content of the photo?... hehehe….

 

Stefan’s left hand on the back of Jessica’s head.

Jessica’s left arm wrapped around Stefan’s neck.

Jessica’s left thigh in between Stefan’s thighs.

Stefan’s right hand on Jessica’s right cheek.

Jessica’s right leg.. I repeat.. leg.. not thigh… on Stefan’s waist.

Jessica’s right hand on Stefan’s left ie.

Their heads tilted in opposite directions.

 

You guys get the picture.. don’ t you? Hehe. I should inform Hyoyeon immediately. I tapped my pocket…

Oh ! I forgot my I.D!

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:    Arrrgggghh!