CHRISTMAS JETI STYLE

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 99    CHRISTMAS JETI STYLE

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

“Come on Tiff. Move that pretty . We still have lot of things to shop.” My drama queen girlfriend scolded. Her hands on her hips while glaring at me.

 

I sighed. My body refuses to get out of bed. Its my very much awaited Christmas vacation.. which equates as hibernation time for me.

 

I already took a bath and in fact, I’m already wearing a semi fitted collared orange shirt, thigh length shorts that shows my smooth milky legs, and pink sneakers… which I wore because Jessi punched my pretty face when I refused to wear it.

 

To sum it up, I’m good to go.. but my body says otherwise.

 

“Uhhhnndooowwwaaattoooo….” I lazily whined with closed eyes. I rolled into a ball and turned my back on my obviously annoyed girlfriend.

 

“Tiff……” She said impatiently. I could hear the tapping of her foot on the floor.

 

“hmmgdgfjfhdfgytkwjfgghf…”

 

“Tiff…….” I could imagine her twitching eyebrows.

 

“Go away….” I waved my hand gesturing her to go away.

 

“O.k.a.y……… then bid your “Elements of Space” goodbye!” She said with full annoyance. I heard the door swung open then closed with a loud bang.

 

Ahh… finally… peace…..

 

Sorry Babe…. I just don’t get it why you want to shop now… in a damn Christmas rush! There’s so many last minute shoppers now and that would mean too much crowd.

 

*sigh*

 

How annoying. Shopping is not my thing… sleeping is.

 

So what if I wont get the new novel “Elements of Space” from my favorite author Secretcode.. the very awesome and cool Secretcode. (A/N : *smug face*)

 

Wait! Did just Jessi mentioned about “Elements of Space”?! A best seller sci-fi novel that is very hard to find and purchase because of its limited remaining stocks?!

 

What the?!   O.o

 

I immediately jolt out of bed. Sleepiness and laziness vanished into thin air. I ran out of my room in an instance and raced to catch up Jessi.

 

“Jessi! Jessi! Wait! Wait for me!” I yelled while scrambling. I reached the living room but she’s not there to my dismay.

 

Then I heard roaring of car engine. The sound of my car engine! I peeked outside through the window and my eyes went wide open upon seeing my car readying to get out of our gate.

 

Ah !

 

My jaw drop. I ruffled my hair in frustration. I ran out of the house and ran after my moving car.

 

“Wait! Wait! Jessi! Wait for me!”

 

 

 

Jessi’s P.O.V.

 

 

“What should we give them?” I asked no one in particular. I looked at Tiffany and she’s busy scanning the kitchen wares. We are at the department store section of the mall.

 

“Tiff….” I cling my arm on her arm.

 

“Hmmn?....” She hummed and looked at me.

 

“What gift do you think would fit them?” I asked her. She pouted and scratched her chin while looking at the ceiling.. probably having a hard time thinking.

 

“I can’t think of any.” She said as she looked back at me.

 

“They are your friends. You know them for a long time. Don’t you know what suits them?” I asked quizzically but no hint of annoyance.

 

“Well… I don’t spend time thinking about what suits them.. I just.. uhh… I just give them gift certificates as a gift.” She said expressionless.

 

“Gift certificates? How lame.” I rolled my eyes.

 

“Its not. I gave them gift certificates so they would be able to purchase what they want. For me its practical.” She explained.. expressionless again.

 

“How about…. You think of what interests them.” I gave my opinion. “What comes into your mind when you think of Doc Eunjung?” I asked excitedly.

 

“ dvd’s….uhhmm… alcoholic drinks... uhmm… buffet… illegal item.. black market items…” Tiff continued to enumerate.

 

O_____O

 

Is doc Eunjung a gangster or a member of Mafia?!

 

“Okay. Enough about Doc. How about Yuri?”

 

“Hugo?... Hmmnn…. Hyoyeon.. Hyoyeon on a leash.. Hyoyeon on bed… Hyoyeon drenched in massage oil….” She enumerated with twitching eyebrows.

 

And I don’t want to hear any further either.

 

“How about Hyoyeon?”

 

“Hmmnn….. puzzles.. she loves jigsaw puzzles.” She said while nodding to herself. My face lit up. Finally, a decent one.

 

“But I don’t want to buy it for her.” Tiff said. My shoulders dropped.

 

“She will throw it after she finished the puzzle. It would be just a waste of money. I bought her a 2000 –piece puzzle few years back but she threw it after she finished putting up the pieces together in two days.” She added.

 

My jaw dropped. I don’t know if its because of Hyoyeon throwing the puzzle after finishing it or Hyoyeon being able to finish the 2000-pice puzzle in just two days.

 

“Then… how about your parents?”

 

“I don’t give them material gifts because they could buy what they want.. may it be to the simplest or grandest things.”

 

“Huh?” She doesn’t give gifts for her parents on Christmas?

 

“So… what do you give them instead if material things are out of the equation?” I asked while resting my head on her shoulder and our arms still linked together. We are walking from section to section of the department store while scanning the items.

 

“Well…. I cook for them.. prepare them a romantic candle light dinner on a Christmas eve…then serenade them. I would sing their theme song.”

 

Wow…. Tiff is really something… I wish she could do the same thing like what she does to her parents. It would really make me happy… a dream gift.

 

“How about your Unnie? She looks like she’s pretty hard to please.”

 

“Unnie… hmmn… she doesn’t ask any material things from me.. but… she always make me accompany her in watching film fest movies showing on the whole Christmas break.”

 

Ahh… so Taeyeon Unnie uses force so Tiff would accompany her to the movies. Why cant she just ask her sister to come with her. Aish! Taeyeon Unnie really has a pile of pride.

 

“What do you want for Christmas?” She asked me with a tender loving smile. I almost melted.

 

“What I want for Christmas?..... you.. and your love for me.” I told her with my counter attack tender loving smile..with hint of lust.. but sweet and innocent smile.

 

Geez…. I’m starting to be Cheesy like this cheeseball. *sigh*

 

Tiff blushed then chuckled. “ I already have a gift for you, my love… I love you.. my delicious gorgeous  drama queen.”

 

O______O

 

Argh! She really knows how to ruin a sweet moment!

 

 

 

Christmas day eve… the night that we would have our Noche Buena. A night when Tiffany would cook delicious food for her parents and serenade them with their theme song.

 

Ahh… How I wish Tiff would do the same for me.

 

My whole family decided to spend Christmas with the Hwangs. Normally, we would go to the province to our relatives but this time my parents thought that the Hwangs and Jungs are already a family so spending Christmas with each other would be a great idea.

 

Taeyeon Unnie stood up with a glass of red wine in hand.

 

“Merry Christmas to everyone.  Lots of things happened within the year. Last year, this table was only occupied by four people, Mom, Dad, Stephie and me. This year, this same table is now occupied with eight people.. in addition of Jung family, Mommy Jung, Daddy Jung, Jessica and my Sunny. And I hope, this would be the same in the coming years.. or even have additionals. Again.. Merry Christmas. Cheers.”

 

“Cheers. Merry Christmas!” All of us answered and sipped red wine from our own glasses.

 

After a scrumptious meal, all of us crowded the living area. Tiffany readied her guitar.

 

"In the last couple of years.. every Christmas eve.. i sing for my parents.. now... with the addition of the Jungs in our family.. Taeyeon Unnie and I decided to make it different this year. So.. instead of only me singing.. Taeyeon Unnie, Daddy Jung and Daddy will sing with me also. I hope you wont hate them after this." Tiff teased.

 

Tiff strummed her guitar and started singing.

 

Tiffany :

Looking in your eyes I see a paradise
This world that I found is too good to be true.

 

Taeyeon Unnie :


Standing here beside you
Want so much to give you
This love in my heart that I'm feeling for you.

 

Dad :


Let em say we're crazy
I don't care about that
Put your hand in my hand
Baby
Don't ever look back.

 

Daddy Hwang :


Let the world around us just fall apart
Baby we can make it if we're heart to heart.

 

All four :


And we can build this dream together
Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now.
And if this world runs out of lovers
We'll still have each other.
Nothing's gonna stop us.
Nothing's gonna stop us now.

 

I joined in the singing. I stared deeply at my lover’s eyes.


I'm so glad I found you
I'm not gonna lose you
Whatever it takes I will stay here with you.

 

Then Sunny Unnie butted in while smiling at her girlfiend.


Take it to the good times
See it through the bad times
Whatever it takes is what I'm gonna do.

 

Then its Mom’s turn.


Let them say we're crazy
What do they know?
Put your arms around me
Baby don't ever let go.

 

And even Mommy Hwang came to sing.


Let the world around us just fall apart
Baby we can make it if we're heart to heart.

 

And now all of us are singing while swaying our bodied from side to side in the tune of Tiff’s guitar.


And we can build this dream together
Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now.
And if this world runs out of lovers,
We'll still have each other.
Nothing's gonna stop us.
Nothing's gonna stop us ...

 

I leaned closer to Tiffany. She’s staring at me with loving eyes as she sings.


Ooh
All that I need is you
all that I ever need.
And all that I want to do ...
Is hold you forever
Be my Jessi forever!

 

I was teary eyed. I could feel Tiff’s strong love for me. I smiled at her and pulled her for a kiss. It should just be a plain kiss but the moment our lips touched.. I don’t want to let go.

 

She stopped playing the guitar so the rest just sang acapella along with their partners.

 

Tiff and I?.. Well… Kissing each other passionately not minding the presence of our families.



And we can build this dream together
Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now.
And if this world runs out of lovers,
We'll still have each other.
Nothing's gonna stop us.
Nothing's gonna stop us.
. . .
And we can build this dream together
Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now.
And if this world runs out of lovers,
We'll still have each other.
Nothing's gonna stop us.

. . .
And we can build this dream together
Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now.
And if this world runs out of lovers,
We'll still have each other.
Nothing's gonna stop us.
Nothing's gonna stop us...............................

 

The song ended.. and so is our kiss. Our foreheads pressed together as we gasped for much needed air. We stared at each others eyes.

 

In the corner of my eye, I could see the others couples.. kissing their partners. I chuckled with all the love in this place.

 

“Merry Christmas..I love you… drama queen..”

 

“Merry Christmas…I love you too.. stupid cheeseball..”

 

 


. . .

Bonus

 

Jeti : In behalf of the whole Convince Me Not family, we would like to greet everyone a very Merry      Christmas!

 

Tiffany : Even though life had been tough, lets still look for something to be thankful for. Isn’t that right, My Love? *looks at Jessi*

 

Jessi  : Correct! We should celebrate life and celebrate the most awaited time of the year! What can you say dear author? *smiling like an idiot*

 

 

Secretcode : Thank you to everyone that supported and read this fic. And.. Merry Christmas to everyone. *flips barbecue and fan the coal on the grill*

 

Tiffany : *staring at the barbeque.. nose flaring*

 

Secretcode :  Stop or I will make your character head over heals with color pink. *calm but eyes narrowed at Tiffany*

 

Tiffany  : *nervous smile and looks away from the barbecue.*

 

Daddy Jung : *comes out of nowhere* How about we sing a song for our dear followers? *grinning*

 

Secretcode : *fished out the last batch of barbecue from the grill* Go ahead. Knock yourselves out. *not interested*

 

Doc Eunjung : Hohoho.. maybe someone here doesn’t know how to sing. *smug face*

 

Secretcode : *eyes sparked and glared at Eunjung* How about I delete your character in this fic.

 

Doc Eunjung : *acted busy on the phone then walks away*

 

HyoRi : Merry Christmas everyone!

 

Hyoyeon : *glares at Yuri* We’re at a public place! Stop squeezing my s!”

 

Yuri  : *whistles and looks away*

 

Juyhun : How do you bear this? *Asks Taeyeon*

 

Taeyeon : *sighs* It’s a talent I mastered. Works pretty handy.

 

Sooyoung  : Juhyun Unnie is wondering… Yuri became move ert than Jessica.. *writes on her notes*

 

Juhyun : *Shakes head and patts Taeyeon’s shoulder* I pity you.

 

Taeyeon : *Sighs*

 

Sunny : Its okay Sweetie. Cheer up. *Kisses Taeyeon’s lips*

 

Taeyeon : *grins*

 

SunYeon : Merry Christmas everyone!!!

 

Jung couple and Hwang couple : Merry Christmas!

 

Juhyun : Sooyoung.. Lets greet the readers. *grabs Sooyoung and put her arm around Sooyoung’s shoulder*

 

Sooyoung : *frozen*

 

JuYoung : Merry Christmas!

 

Secretcode : Tiffany! I told you to stay away from the barbecues!!! *chased Tiffany who has 5 sticks of barbecues in left hand, five empty sticks in right hand and mouthful of barbecues*

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________--

 

A/N  :  Merry Christmas!