(UN)ROMANTIC

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 14     (UN)ROMANTIC

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

“Stephanie…  she’s ready” the doctor called my attention.

I looked up. The doctor was behind Jessica, holding Jessica by the shoulders.

“She can go home now. Take her home.” the doctor told me.

I stared at Jessica who was fidgeting. My brows furrowed. The doctor said she’s okay…why is she fidgeting like there someone is poking her ? Terminator is really weird.

 

“Are you sure she’s fine?” I asked the doctor. My brows still furrowed.

“Yes she is. She doesn’t have a fever.” Doctor Ham Eunjung gave me a thumbs up. I darted back to Jessica who was still oddly uneasy.

Hmmmm…. Maybe its not fever afterall. Oh! That maybe the reason she had to change her pants and undies!

 

“Jessica….?” I called for Jessica’s attention. She slowly looked straight into my eyes.

“Uuhhhmmm…..yes Tiffany?”

I didn’t answer. How would I ask her this? It’s too embarrassing.

“Tiffany… uhhmm… thank you for these.” She pointed at the pants (and also what’s under the pants).

“That’s okay. I’m so much willing to help you.” If that happened to me also, I need someone to help me immediately.

I looked at her intently. I wanted to make sure if she’s really okay. What if that feeling started again on the way home? Arrghhh! That’s too much uncomfortable!

I gathered my strength to ask her about what’s she’s feeling. What if she gets angry again? No! I shouldn’t worry about that. I should be worrying about the possibility that she may need to change pants and undies later.

I stood up infront of Jessica.

I inhaled. Here it goes…..

“Jessica………” I held her by the shoulders.

“Yes?.....” she stared at me nervously.

“I know why you had to change your pants and undies.”

She looked away.

I held her chin and made her look at me.

“Jessica…. You don’t have to be embarrassed about it. Believe me… I understand.”

She started to be teary eyed.

I felt pity for her…. I kind of blame myself.

She looked down at the floor.

“Jess…. Look at me.”

I cupped her face. Tears started to run down on her cheeks.

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

“Jessica………” She held me by my shoulders. I felt so much shame with myself. I don’t understand why my body reacted like that.

“Yes?.....” I stared at her nervously. Does she know? Did doctor toothie grin told her?

“I know why you had to change your pants and undies.” She stared at me with knowing eyes. She looked so serious. Her face is expressionless but her eyes said it all.

I looked away. Oh my goodness… I’m so screwed. Blue found out.

I felt her hand on my chin. She made me face her. Gosh! I couldn’t even look straight at her.

“Jessica…. You don’t have to be embarrassed about it. Believe me… I understand.” She told me with a calm and soothing tone.

I don’t think I could contain my feelings  anymore. I want to burst into tears… but I don’t them to see me miserable.

I felt pity for myself…. I blame myself for being weak.

Ohh man!.... This is Sunny Unnie’s fault! She made me watch L Word. We finished the whole series in just 2 days.    (A/N:   L Word is a U.S. tv series about lesbian relationships. It also has revealing  bed scenes. Try to look for it. I’ve seen the whole 6 seasons of it. Haha)

 

I looked down at the floor. I don’t know what to say to you Blue. But… thank you for understanding. I guess you’re not dumb afterall.

“Jess…. Look at me.” I heard her voice.

She cupped my face. Tears started to run down on my cheeks.

Her look….. so warm and loving. A very drastic change as compared to the expressionless look that she always has.

I stared at her as my tears freely run on my cheeks.

“Ohh Jess……” I heard her say as she pulled me into a tight embrace.

I felt her hand caress my hair and her other hand drawing circles on my back.

“Shhsss baby…. Don’t cry. I really understand what happened. You can trust me. No one will know about this.”  

Blue’s words became music to my ears. She’s not a hopeless case like she seems to be.

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

I stared at her as her tears freely run on her cheeks. I wiped her tears with my thumbs.

“Ohh Jess……”I pulled her into a tight embrace.

My left hand caressed her hair and her other hand drawing circles on her back. I need to make her feel that’s everything will be fine. I need her to believe in me… to trust in me… Even only for this time.

“Shhsss baby…. Don’t cry. I really understand what happened. You can trust me. No one will know about this.”  Maybe these words will be good enough.

I pulled away from the embrace. My hands are on her shoulders.

“Don’t you worry, okay? Your secret is safe with me.”

She smiled and wiped her tears.

“So Jessi……..”

“What is it, Tiff?” She asked me while smiling. I felt relieved. And also… I like to see her smile. I wish she could smile at me often.

“Jessi…. It just that….”

“What?.........”

“How’s your diarrhea?”

 

HHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

 

BBBBBLLLLLAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  BBBBOOOOGGGG

 

What did I do to deserve a flying kick from doctor eunjung? Awww girls! I don't understand them.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N  : Busy busy and so busy.