THIS IS WAR

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 93         THIS IS WAR

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

“Rise and shine y Thing!!!”

 

I greeted my sleeping girlfriend with much enthusiasm…raised arms, beaming innocent smile and everything.  She’s kinda rolling pin when she sleep and this caused the blanket to slip off -watering flawless smooth great-tasting body.

 

“…………………………………………….”

 

I am really smiling innocently. Just believe. *glares*

 

Back to Tiff’s body…. *smirks*

 

A very body……. *drools*

 

Look at those pink perky s that could ring a doorbell…. HIhi  ^_^  *steps closer to Tiff’s massive bed*

 

Look at those pink lovehole…. Hihi  ^_^   *kneels on the foot of Tiff’s bed..ready to crawl over Tiff*

 

Look at tho--------     O.o   *gets pulled awwwwaaaayyyy from the delicious body*

 

“Get a hold of yourself Jessica! You know what day it is today. We’re already running late. Stay right here in the corner and I’ll be the one to wake her up.” Taeyeon Unnie scolded me after pulling me away from the eat all you can buffet (Tiff’s body).

 

My delicious buffet!!! *sniffs* Nooooooooooooooo!!!

 

I sound like Tiff now huh. But she meant the real food. And as for me….*smirks*

 

Taeyeon Unnie covered Tiff’s body with a blanket. She sat beside my sleeping buffet and gently flicked Tiff’s forehead.

 

“Wake up dumb cheese.” She said expressionless.

 

And with that…. The person who sleeps like a rock slowly opened her eyes.

 

Huh? That.was.fast. I had to slap Tiffany for a couple of times before she would open her eyes. But Taeyeon Unnie… that easy?  O___O

 

“Unnie?......” Tiff slowly blinked her eyes then softly smiled. Taeyeon Unnie was suppressing a smile.

 

Ahhh…..  rare sweetness of the expressionless sisters towards each other. Its really a nice sight.

 

“Get off bed now. Jessi already made you breakfast. Don’t let the food that your girlfriend especially made for you wait, okay.” Taeyeon Unnie ruffled Tiff’s hair.

 

Awww! Sweet!  ^_^

 

“You made breakfast for me?” Tiff asked cutely… with her award winning eyesmile. I smiled and nodded.

 

“Yeah…. Your favorite macaroni soup.” I said.

 

Tiff bolted up from bed and ran inside the bathroom. After a while, I could hear the running of shower and Tiffany singing to the tune of Bioman’s opening theme.

 

The stupid (I just simply know) grin on my lips faded when Taeyeon Unnie grabbed my head and shook it relentlessly.

 

“Take care of her today.” She simply said and stopped her “sweet” act on me.

 

“But I always take care of her.” I answered.

 

“I know… but its not what I meant.” She said flatly and headed to the door.

 

O.o

 

She held the knob of the door and twist it. She looked back on me while opening the door.

 

“She acts tough…. Even if she’s on the verge of peeing in her pants. Just give her extra support and understanding today.” That’s it and Taeyeon Unnie walked off.

 

I have high hopes for her, Unnie. The finals period and the Final Exams hold the biggest chunk of the grading system. Tiff will survive this. *cross fingers*

 

 

“Babe! Join me in the shower!” I heard Tiffany yelled.

 

She really knows how to tease. Damn it!

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

Bloody

 

Messy

 

Vicious

 

Unforgiving

 

These are few words that we could relate to a war. War…. This is traumatic situation to be in. And war… this is what I am facing.

 

I am brave…. I am strong….

 

But still…. I don’t the courage to face it.

 

 

I felt a hand on my hand which was holding a tetra pack of sterilized milk. I turned to the direction of the owner of the hand.

 

“Babe…. what’s wrong with you? You’re shaking…” Jessi said worriedly with a firm grip on my hand.

 

“Huh?... I’m not.” I retorted blankly. Her eyebrows formed a single line.

 

“Look at your hands and tell me you’re not shaking.” She scoffed then crossed her arms over her chest. She mumbles afterwards.

 

Shaking? What’s she’s talking about? I’m not--------       

 

O_______O

 

……………………………………………………………..

 

Okay…….. I am really trembling …….      O.o

 

I was left staring at my now violently shaking hands. Jessi wiped my forehead and face with her hanky. Next thing I felt was a towel wiping my armpits.

 

“You’re sweating bullets babe. Nervous?... Lift your left arm… *wipes my armpit with a towel*.. you shouldn’t be. Don’t you trust yourself?” She asked with a motherly tone while wiping the sweat on my back this time.

 

War…..

 

This is a war….

 

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

 

“Arrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! OOOuuuuuuucccchhhiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!!!”

 

“Sttttooopppp bbblllaaabbbeerrriiinnnggg aaabbboouuuttt wwwaaaaarrrrr!!! Kkkkkwwwwooonnnn!!!”

 

My train of thoughts… I mean blankness…. Was caught by the noise. I saw my friend on the floor ( who really looked like her soul got out of her body because of the beating), with my girlfriend Terminator Jung holding her by the collar while shaking her violently.

 

I stared lifelessly at my violent girlfriend and dying buddy. I’m really blank out of my wits. Sorry Hugo. I’ll just pay for your hospital bills.

 

We are currently at the school cafeteria. Jessi, Hugo and me.  I asked Jessi to go straight ahead here once we entered the school gates. And its weird, Jessi quickly agreed with a smile and enthusiasm.

 

“Later Baby.” Or “Couldn’t you wait?!” Those were what I expected to hear from her. She acts like a strict mother most of the time. *sigh*

 

“You want another slice of coffee cake? I’ll buy you.” She asked sweetly.

 

Huh?  O.o

 

I looked at her confusedly.  She answered with a sweet smile. It’s a wonderful moment even I could hear Hugo’s grudge-like groaning at the background.

 

“But….. you said I should cut off eating sweets… “ I asked her quizzically with a puppy pouty face which I personally think is adorable. Stephie Super Aegyo!

 

Well.. not only sweets but also fatty foods,  junk foods, soft drinks and too much meat. To sum it up, she wants me to stop eating anything.

 

“Yeah…. I know that… think this day as your holiday.” She said softly. I blinked my eyes. Is she for real? As in really?   O.o

“Haven’t you got your grades yet?” Hugo asked Jessi and me. Jessi glared at Hugo as she muttered incomprehensible words. Jessi smiled immediately when she noticed me looking at her.

 

There’s something fishball… I mean fishy going on.

 

“Do you have yours already?” I asked Hugo.

 

“Yeah…. Bogart and I arrived early. We went straight for the gradeslips.” She said while avoiding my girlfriend’s piercing stare.

 

“Speaking of Bogart… where is she?” I looked around.

 

“Her mom called and asked her to meet with her brother at the nearby complex for the keys to their house which is in Bogart’s possession.”

 

“Why didn’t you accompany her?” Jessi asked….teasingly. O_____O

 

“Well… I really wanted to. But you know there are a lot of students enrolled same as my course so the line was already long even I arrived early.” She said with a tone of disappointment.

 

“Missed her already huh?” Jessi asked with a smirk.

 

O___O

 

Is she pairing Hugo and Bogart?...........   O.o

 

Arrrgghhh!!! HyoRi!!! Goosebumps!!!

 

“You guys still here?”

 

I turned to the direction of the familiar voice. Taeyeon Unnie. I could see her clearly even there was a quite number of students blocking her way. What do you expect from a 172cm tall person?

 

My eyeballs were fixated on my sister as if she’s walking in slow motion towards me. Damn! She’s really cool. She’s my idol. I just wish I could be cool like her.

 

“Stop staring at me, smelly cheeseball.” Taeyeon Unnie sneered and she did not forget to flick my forehead.

 

“Gradeslip?” She asked me.

 

Uh-oh…..

 

“You still haven’t--- *sigh*” Unnie shook her head.

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

“Well…. Its up to you. You’re an adult and you have your own decisions.” Taeyeon unnie said then patted Tiff’s shoulder. She stood up and bid goodbye.

 

I caught Tiff’s reaction when her sister stood up. She looked up at her sister with a worried expression. It looked like she committed a crime.

 

Ahh….. Tiff’s Mom is right…..

 

“Are they always like that?” I asked Mommy Sheryl… Tiff’s mom.

 

“Like what?”

 

“Fighting and Taeyeon Unnie always bullying and hurting Tiff.” I said

 

“Don’t be fooled b y their actions. Those two love each other. They rarely bond but their bond is strong.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Doesn’t make sense huh *chuckles*?” Well.. Taeyeon has a strong personality and is too proud. She a bully to her sister but in reality.. she really loves Stephie. And as for Stephie, she might look like wuzz arounf her Unnie but infact.. she idolizes her sister so much.”

 

“Jessi…. Yuri… I’ll get going.” Taeyeon unnie was about to turn her back from us.

 

“Wait…”

 

We all turned to the owner of the voice. It was Yuri. Well… It was only me and Taeyeon Unnie who turned to Yuri because I immediately turned to Tiff and caught her still staring at her sister with a pleading face.

 

“What is it?” Taeyeon unnie asked Yuri.

 

“Your sister wants to say something to you.” Yuri said with a serious expression. Unnie turned at her sister who is seating beside her.

 

Silence

 

“I’m going to get my gradeslip now.” Tiffany said sternly with a serious expression at her sister.

 

“Well… that’s good.” Unnie replied flatly.

 

“But before that… I need to do something……” Tiff said.

 

We all waited for the continuation..

 

“I have to eat another slice of coffee cake that Jessi offered to buy me.” She said with fire in her eyes. Taeyeon Unnie shook her head and left us without any words.

 

 

 

It was already over an hour passed after Tiffany got her gradeslip. She didn’t show the content to any of us. And hell… she immediately hid the piece of paper in her back pocket immediately after it was handed to her.. and she didn’t even bother to look at any of the numbers on her gradeslip.

 

I gave her a liitle moment and let her see her gradeslip in private (though she looks like she has no plans on seeing her grades).

 

Tiffany entered the restroom with an anxious face.. and when she got out after a while.. she looked like a zombie or a walking soulless body. Her eyes were dead.

 

“What’s wrong Babe?” I rushed to her side. I cupped her cheeks and tapped her face gently.

 

What could have happened? Did she….. did she fail more than 50% of her units? Oh no!

 

“Tiff! Tiff! Baby.. look at me. Speak with me. What’s wrong?” She remained unresponsive.

 

“Babe! You’re scaring me! What’s wrong?” I shook her.

 

“What’s going on buddy?” Yuri asked with a worried expression. Then her worried expression turned into a sour one.

 

Why did she----

 

“How are your grades? Especially you… Stephanie.”

 

I turned to the owner of the voice. The scheming son of a gun. Coach Lee Yo Won.

 

I looked at Tiff and she’s still unresponsive. Damn it!

 

“Oh! Why is Stephanie acting like that? Did she--- Oh my… did she fail more than 50% of her credit units? Oh my… what would we do? This is a big problem for the team.” She said with a worried tone which I could tell is fake.

 

I heard Yuri scoffed.

 

And I could see the devilish smirk lurking in that fake worried face of hers.

 

“How about you Kwon? I don’t want to lose two of my most powerful players in the season.” She turned to Yuri.

 

“My grades are fine, coach. You will able to sleep well.” Yuri answered flatly.

 

“Oh well then… I’ll see what I could do to make Hwang play for the upcoming season even she failed the requirements of eligibility. I’ll be going first.”

 

Then the evil witch walked away with an extra bounce in her steps.

 

Argh! Really that-----!!! I don’t know what to say anymore.

 

I tuned to Tiff and she’s still an empty vessel. Was Coach Lee right about her assumption. Is that why Tiffany is acting like this?

 

“Tiff… Babe please… say something…” I caressed her cheeks. I already at the verge of tears.

 

“Jessi….” She finally spoke. Our eyes met.

 

“I can’t believe this happened to me….” She said softly.

 

Oh no…….

 

“My gradeslip……” She handed her gradeslip with her shaking hands.

 

Yuri and I unfolded her gradeslip and our jaws dropped with we saw. My eyeballs almost popped out of its sockets as I saw the words and numbers at the bottom part of the paper. I looked at the top and bottom part of the paper over and over again to check if the name is correct and if the numbers were really there.

 

She could enter the Dean’s List with her grades!

 

 

Top portion                                STEPHANIE HWANG

Bottom portion                         General Average :  1.75

 

 

Whoah! This is amazing….

 

“Babe!” I attended to my fainted girlfriend.

 

 

 _________________________________________________________________________________________________