WORSER THAN

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 81     WORSER THAN

 

 

A/N : See chapter 75.

 

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

“Arouse me…”

 

Jessica whispered in my right ear. Her hot breath brought tingles in my spine and almost set me up in live flames when I felt her tongue gave a wet on my ear.

 

Ohhh…. Please don’t tease me.

 

Her moist lips travelled down to my exposed neck and on my pulse points. My breath hitched every time her lips connected on my sensitive skin.

 

“Uhmm… what’s..wrong.. tiger?..” Jessi asked in a dangerously seductive tone in between kissing// my neck.

 

Stop…..teasing….

 

Just get on with it already!

 

“Jessi…..” I just wanted to call here attention but my voice sounded like desperately pleading.

 

“Why Babe?.... Desperate for some hot loving?” She emphasized the word hot. And what I meant by emphasizing was she said the word like a cat with lustful seducing and tempting eyes.

 

She stopped attacking my neck and look at me eye to eye. There was a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

 

Hot loving! Hot loving! Hot loving! Hot loving!

 

I grinned like an idiot and nodded like a display dog on a dashboard. I can’t wait for Jessi’s hot loving! Devour me now Jessi!!!

 

I tried to get her off me and exchange our position. I want to be on top of her…. her delicious soft and milky white body. But before I could even put a gap on our glued bodies, she was able to restrain my hands and pinned them above my head.

 

“Why?... Is that a no?” Jessi pouted and frowned dramatically but the sly smile is still there around the corner.

 

That pout! That y pout! Oh my goodness!!!

 

“Too bad….. I have lots in store for you….” Jessi blinked for a few times with those damned y puppy eyes. Her right index drew lines back and forth on my left cheek.

 

Those eyes! Those y puppy eyes!

 

“Jessi… let’s make love now……” I pleaded. She smiled evilly then shook her head.

 

“Baby plea------“ She silenced me with a moist deep kiss. I know she meant that kiss to be short so I freed my hands from her restrain and locked her head in my hands.

 

I could feel her smile within the kiss. Our tongues danced with each other like they used to everytime we kissed and our lips moved in perfect sync. Slurping and lip smacking sounds filled the room.

“Awww… Jessi!” I whined when Jessi abruptly broke away from our kiss and sat on my tummy. She just chuckled and wiped our drools.

 

“I could still hold my breath and I know you also still could hold yours! Why did you broke away from the kiss?!” I whined like a kid.

 

“Someone’s growing impatient.” She winked at me.

 

I got more disappointed when she get off me and off the bed. I quickly sat up and hugged her waist from her back.

 

“What are you doing? Where are you going? Don’t you want to make love with me anymore? Who are you? Give me back my and ert Jessica!” I really sounded like a whining disappointed kid.

 

She tore me arms off her and bowed down so our eyes would be leveled.

 

“Silly! Ofcourse I want to make love to you. I love making love with you.” She told me. She cupped my face and pressed her lips gently into mine.

 

“I love you..” I told her with pleading eyes.

 

“I love you too Babe.” She answered me.

 

“Get back to bed.” I said with a pout. Damn! I don’t know what’s going on with me. Why do I keep on acting like a clingy ? Ahh… Jessi… things you make me do….

 

“Just wait….” She smiled seductively and winked at me again. She walked towards her study table and pulled the armless computer chair. I just stared at her confusedly as she dragged the chair into the middle of the room.

“Babe…. come..” She extended her arms prompting me to stand up from the bed and come to her. My body moved on its own.

 

I stood up and walked to Jessi… the very much Jessi.

 

“Sit.” She held my shoulders as she guided me to sit on the swivel chair. My eyebrows formed a single line. What is she up to?

 

She walked back to her study table. Jessi opened her laptop and looked like scrolling on something.

 

Seriously? Laptop at this moment?

 

“Babe… don’t make me watch .” I huffed as my eyes travelled from her y back down to her y cheeks. I can’t help it okay? She’s and she’s backfacing me. *huffed*

 

“It’s not Babe. This is much worst than …….. this will……” she paused and walked back towards me. She stopped when our faces were merely apart.

 

“…this will make you wet, hot and bothered compared to watching …” She whispered with her lips almost gracing mine.

 

“What do-----“ I was about to ask her what she meant when I heard seductive and suggestive saxophone instrumental filled Jessi’s room. My Jessi stepped back and started swaying her body slowly and ily.

 

Jessi……

 

…..

 

Dancing ily…

 

ually suggestive saxophone instrumental music….

 

Oh la la…..

 

I felt a huge lump on my throat. I swallowed hard.  My body stiffened as I watched my girlfriend flaunting her assets while grinding and swaying her body in front of me.

 

“Babe…. just behave.” She told me.

 

Behave? How could I behave when you’re grinding your delicious body maliciously infront of me? Huh? Tell me how could I?!

 

There was no voice that came out of my mouth. I found it hard to speak.

 

I sighed, fidgeted and swallowed as Jessi continued her ty dance.. she would sit and grinned on my lap from time to time. She teases me by grazing her s on my face.

 

Damn I wanna those pink s!!!

 

And she would steal deep kisses on my lips.

 

“Jessi……” I grunted. Yeah… this is much worse than . *sigh*

 

“Relax Babe……” She chuckled.

 

“There’s a lot more… were just starting.” She leaned again and my lips like a cat milk. She was still swaying her body ily as her body was almost pressing against mine.

 

This is just so……. . But I like it.

 

She stopped my lips. She spread her legs and sat on my lap facing each other. I swear she would feel my leaking core inside of my jeans.

 

“Tiff……” Her voice was hoarse and seducing.

 

“Babe….” And mine was also hoarse but pleading and in pain.

 

“How wet are you?” She asked playfully. I wanted to smack her head. Ofcourse I’m soooooo wet. Damn this gorgeous tease.

 

Am I the only one affected? And why is she not wet? Isn’t she aroused?

 

“Ohh… so wet…” I straightened on my seat when I felt her hand inside my jeans and my leaking core.

 

“And you aren’t…” I said in accusingly. She chuckled again. She guided my hand with her free hand to touch her there. I grinned when I felt the liquid that I missed so much.

 

“Let’s make up for those ten days…..” She said lustfully.

 

“Jessi we shou------- Holy!”

 

Jessi we shouldn’t make love all night long ‘coz we still have class tomorrow and I have things to settle. That’s what I was supposed to say but I got cut off with Jessi’s fingers plunging in and out of me.

 

This will be a loooooonnnngggg night. Me ending up limping the next day and oversleeping because of exhaustion.

 

“Babe!” I called for her.

 

“What?! “ She asked annoyingly. She stopped momentarily on kissing my lips to answer my question then devoured my lips again.

 

“Let’s do it in bed.” I said in between kisses.

 

“No! Reach your in the chair!” She answered in between kisses.

 

On the chair? What the hell?!

 

And I’m still fully clothed!!!

 

“At least let me take off my clothes.” I protested in between kisses. My jeans and undies were pulled down to my mid thigh and Jessi was busy pumping her 3 fingers inside of me. And she won’t allow me to touch her. Talk about torture. Tch!

 

“Just shut up!” She answered in between kisses.

 

She stopped her “abuse” on me and stared at me lovingly.

 

“It has been ten gruesome days Tiff. I want to make up for the lost days. Let’s make love in every part of this room… in different manners… different ways…”

 

“I love you Jessica Jung-Hwang.”

 

PAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

 

“What?!” I asked her confusedly. I rubbed my throbbing head that was hit by my violent girlfriend’s knuckles. She just chuckled.

 

Huh?! O.o

 

“Nothing… I just missed hitting you.”

 

What did she say?  O.o

 

“I love you Stephanie Hwang.”

 

I smiled like an idiot. We were about to kiss again when the door swung open.

 

“What the------ Unnie?!”

 

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

“What the------ Unnie?! Were making love here. Do you mind going out and closing the door?” Tiffany asked her sister annoyingly.

 

“And please don’t stare at my girlfriend’s body!” Tiffany sounded mad and jealous.

 

I could feel my whole body turned into bright red. Taeyeon Unnie caught us while making love… with my fingers still inside of her sister’s.

 

This is so embarrassing.

 

“Why are you embarrassed? Bogart saw us making love a couple of times before. Even Sooyoung Unnie and Hugo saw us also. What is there to be ashamed of if Taeyeon Unnie saw us?” My girlfriend asked in her signature expressionless tone.

 

“Relax Cheeseball. I have a girlfriend that I love the most.” Taeyeon Unnie sat on my bed.

 

What the hell? O.o

 

“So why are you here? Where’s Sunny Unnie?” Tiff asked Taeyeon Unnie. The two spoke as if I wasn’t there.

 

Okay… this is so awkward. The sisters were having a conversation. Tiffany seated on a chair. I’m seated on top of Tiffany. I’m . And most of all… my fingers are still inside Tiffany… and Taeyeon Unnie stared at her sister’s crotch area.

 

Damn!

 

“She’s already sleeping. Probably tired *smirk*.”

 

“Finished your rounds already?” Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon Unnie nodded.

 

“Wanna watch us? I think Jessica has a lot of new methods. You could use it with Sunny Unnie. ” Tiffany said in a monotonous but serious tone.

 

Watch?! What the? O.o

 

“Okay.” Taeyeon Unnie.

 

These sisters are sick! *sigh*

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________-

 

a/n : Sorry... the author is not in the mood to write .