CHAPTER 114 THE RETURN OF THE COMEBACK

Convince Me Not

 

 

CHAPTER 114.  THE RETURN OF THE COMEBACK

 

 

 

 

"So..... how was it? Captain Hwang?" Jessi asked the still floating Tiffany. Jessica's wide grin turned into a scowl when her question was unanswered for the nth time.

 

"Ooooouuuuucccchhhhhh!!!!!!"

 

The people in the cafeteria looked at them when Tiffany's yelp of pain echoed the whole place. The people they are table with stared blankly.

 

"What the--- Oh hey, wifey. How long have you been there?" Tiffany asked while soothing her painful arm that had just been hit by her Terminator girlfriend.

 

"I've been here all the while. What is wrong with you? You were just elected as the new captain of your team but you're acting weird." Jessica ranted with a scowl.

 

"That's the thing, wifey. I'm the new Captain! I mean... why me? It could be Yuri or Hyoyeon or Vice Captain Shin. But why me?!"  Tiffany was frustrated.

 

"As in why me? Why me Jessi?!"

 

"What was Captain Seo thinking?!"

 

"Arrrrggghhhh!!!!!!"

 

"She ate too much sugar and its taking effect now." Yuri. 😑

 

"Too much sugar in her system." Hyoyeon 😑

 

"I didn't think that letting her eat 10 servings of coffee cake will have that effect on her. I just want her to celebrate." Jessica's scowl turned into a worried look as she watch her girlfriend continue to rant and be all over the place. Hyoyeon pulled out a rope from her back to Jessica's disbelief. Yuri just remained blank.

 

Hyoyeon got out of her seat and dragged the now overly hyper Tiffany.

 

"I really don't understand Captain Seo. Do you Hyoyeon? Do you understand her decision?" Tiffany continued blabbering as Hyoyeon dragged her back to her seat. The onlookers could only just shake their heads because they know what happens when the superstar athlete consumes sugar more that she should have.

 

"Shut it, kid." Hyoyeon is starting to get irritated. Tiffany was being extra annoying.

 

"You know, I think we should really ask Doc Eunjung for her medical expertise. Little Hwang here is going extra excited." Yuri said nonchalantly.

 

"Expertise?! I even question how she became a doctor in the first place! What kind of medical help will she perform to calm down Tiff?" Jessica was in disbelief.

 

" Fast and painless." Hyoyeon while tying Tiffany on the chair.

 

"Tranquilizer." Yuri while eating Tiffany's supposed to be 11th serving of coffee cake.

 

😕 Jessica

 

"Why did I even expected a sane reason from you." Still Jessica.

 

 

Jessica, Yuri and Hyoyeon continued with the conversation as Tiffany's fit of silent giggles filled their background. She's still tied in her chair.

 

"Wait. Why can't she believe that she could be the next Captain? She has the skill, first of all. And she has this leader qualities. What's surprising about that?" Jessica was puzzled.

 

"And the selection of the next Captain is by voting, right? So that means Tiffany got the majority of votes to become the new Captain." Jessica continued.

 

"The selection process? Yes. That was the case... before. But there was no voting involved in this case." Hyoyeon.

 

"What do you mean? Now I understand Tiff why she couldn't believe how she became the captain." Jessica.

 

"Captain Juhyun did told Stefan that she would be the new Captain... but the desicion didnt came from her." Yuri.

 

"The decision came from the team's new coach." Yuri

 

"New coach? Wow. You now have a new coach! That's nice. Ha ve you seen your new coach already?" Jessica excitedly asked.

 

"No. But the management said that the new coach is someone reputable from the sports world and this person took a break from sports to focus on her profession. I just don't know what the profession is." Hyoyeon.

 

"Yep. Kinda mysterious." Jessica.

 

" Well then, what is the reason for choosing Tiff?" Jessica again.

 

" Rachel said that the reason for choosing Tiffany is for Tiffany to be responsible. They said that Tiffany might be the ace player but she lacks responsibility and discipline. They believe that Tiffany could lead the team in greater heights. And we too believe that. She just needs a little push." Yuri.

 

"Oh wow. I'm so proud of my wifey." Jessica was teary eyed.

 

"Captain Juhyun... Captain Juhyun..." Tiffany murmurs while grinning like an idiot. Jessica carressed Tiffany's face and gently planted a soft kiss on her girlfriend's lips.

 

"I love you my Jessi." Tiffany said with a goofy grin which made Jessica blush.

 

"Awwww... So cute..." The people in the cafeteria cooed in chorus.

 

 

 

 

"Oookkaayyy... So back to the new coach.. Rachel said that we will be meeting the new coach tomorrow morning." Yuri.

 

"The suspense is killing me, actually." Hyoyeon.

 

Tiffany is beginning to pull the hem of Jessica's shirt. This means one thing. Jessica's eyes shot wide open. She knew what Tiffany wants to do.

 

This means... Tiffany wants her favorite candies! And they are in public!

 

Hyoyeon and Yuri sensed the upcoming trouble. Hyoyeon quickly took off the rope from Tiffany. Jessica quickly pulled Tiffany out of the cafeteria and they headed to Tiffany's heavily tinted car.

 

Hyoyeon and Yuri could only sigh.

 

🎶Oohh.. Like an Oreo

I wanna you like an Oreo🎶

 

Hyoyeon's phone rings.

 

"Oh.. you just said what's on my mind Baby." Yuri whispered ily in Hyoyeon's ear.

 

"Shut up. Be thankful Im not charging you with . Leave me alone." Hyoyeon scowled.

 

"? Leave you alone? Wow. You don't like it when I you up. It's very evident with your throaty moans as you say over and over how you love my tongue and mouth." Yuri was being smug. And .

 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and answered the phone.

 

"And oh... I remember how many times your eyes rolled at the back of your head while and chanting how good I make you feel." Yuri wiggled her brows.

 

Hyoyeon clicked her tongue and answered the phone.

 

"Hello?... Yes.. Rachel?... Really?.. Ow that's great. Ok. Just text it. Ok." Then Hyoyeon finished the call.

 

"Who was it?" Yuri asked.

 

"Rachel. She said the management will give the name of the new coach and she will text it to me in the moment she's informed by the management.

 

*toot* *toot*

 

" A message from Rachel! This might be it!" Yuri was being hyper now.

 

Hyoyeon opened the message box. Hyoyeon and Yuri's jaw fell.

 

 

While on the other hand, Tiffany's heavily tinted car is slightly shaking. Faint moans could be hear about 10 meters from the car but once stood right beside the car, one could clearly hear the loud of Jessica asking Tiffany to pound her more.

 

 

Back to the two musketeers....

 

"What the hell?...." Hyoyeon

 

" Is this even possible?..." Yuri

 

"Our new coach is....................." Hyoyeon and Yuri.

 

 

 

 

...........................,.....................................................................,............................................

 

A/N : So that's it. A new chapter finally after 1000 years. A trivia about this chapter... I almost failed to finish writing/typing this. Why? Because a lot of times I had been "disturbed". The keypad will be swiped across just like how someone swipe on a keypad. It happened couple of times for the first time but I managed to finish this chapter.

Freaky eh.

 

So..  setting that aside.. Who's the new coach?