UNEASY

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 95     UNEASY

 

 

 

“Okay Gremlins....Time to move those lazy asses.” Taeyeon told the gang as they arrived at their destination which is a beach resort out of town.

 

Taeyeon unbuckled her seatbelt then unbuckled Sunny’s. Sunny was about to get out of the car when Taeyeon held her arm. Sunny stopped and faced her girlfriend with a puzzled look. The older Expressionless Hwang didn’t say anything and just got off the car instead. Then she opened the door of the passenger seat for Sunny.

 

“Oh…aint that sweet.” Yuri teased.

 

“Just pull out your hand out of Hyoyeon’s shorts.” Taeyeon darted flatly without looking at the teasing Kwon.

 

“But my hand is comfortable here.” Yuri smirked and Hyoyeon scoffed.

 

“Enjoying much?” Sooyoung asked Hyoyeon. The latter pouted and Sooyoung wrote at her information note again.

 

“Hyoyeon is actually starting to enjoy Yuri’s ual advances.” Sooyoung mumbled as she scribbled on her most priced notes.

 

“Unnie! I heard that!” Hyoyeon whined.

 

“ could increase hearing capability…” Sooyoung scribbled again on her notes while mumbling. Hyoyeon sighed in defeat.

 

“Why aren’t these gremlins moving?” Taeyeon muttered.

 

“I said move!... gremlins!” Taeyeon snarled at the gang.

 

“Ahh… finally… I could move my legs.” Jessica said after stepping put of the vehicle. She stretched her limbs and when she noticed that Tiffany is looking at her, she gave her puppy-pouting girlfriend a Tsunami Head Turn.. with a loud hissing “hmp!”. Tiffany pouted even more.

 

Tiffany’s lips quivered… on the verge of crying. Honestly, she looks like a five year old kid that was being scolded. Then.. she began to sniff... and sob.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes when she saw this. She knows that her sister could beat up an army… but could easily crumble when it comes to Jessica. Taeyeon could only sigh at the scene.

 

 Taeyeon paused for a while and her eyebrows slightly twitched. Sunny noticed this and followed Taeyeon’s line of sight.

 

‘Is she staring at that black sedan?’ Sunny thought to herself.

 

Soon enough, the others emerged out of the vehicle. The gang started to walk into the entrance of the resort hotel, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sunny were behind the pack.

 

“Taeyeon?” Sunny called Taeyeon’s attention when she noticed her girlfriend’s uneasiness. As if there’s something bothering the older Hwang. Taeyeon snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Sunny then smiled.

 

“Nothing… let’s get inside.” She said.

 

‘Get inside? Ohh… I’m thinking dirty. Hehe.’ Sunny thought.

 

“Stop thinking dirty.” Taeyeon said expressionless with eyes straight on their path. Sunny scoffed and hit Taeyeon’s arm.

 

 

 

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V.

 

 

 

Stefan’s parents gave us an all expense paid vacation on an out of town beach resort. It was a gift for Stefan for acing her final exams.

 

Well… Stefan is an academic genius… she’s just a slacker.

 

At first, I thought this vacation would be fun, but now that I’m being harassed by Hugo, I don’t think that joining the trip was a good idea.

 

And Hugo… she’s literally trying to get her hands in my pants.. or shorts for that matter.

 

Arrgghh!!! Why is Jessica’s became a viral disease?! But…. I kinda like it actually…

 

Huh?  O.o

 

O_____O

 

The virus is getting into my system! Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

 

 

“So….. what’s the room assignment?” I asked Taeyeon Unnie as we stepped into the reception area. She looked at me as if I asked the most stupid thing in the world. I pouted.

 

“Sooyoung… you’ll be rooming with Yuri and Hyoyeon. Yuri… please behave..” Taeyeon Unnie said.

 

“Or else.. you would room me separately?” Hugo scoffed. I was expecting a yelling Taeyeon but it didn’t happen. She just stood silently while looking at Hugo.

 

“I wish to do that.. but now… it wouldn’t be a good idea.” Taeyeon Unnie said. Hugo became silent and looked at me as if trying to say something.

 

‘I know Yuri… I felt that too……’

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

“Jessi….. I love you… forgive me?” I turned to my dumb girlfriend only to be surprised with an adorable y pout.

 

We are already inside our assigned room for 3 days and 2 nights. We were starting to unpack our things. It’s a nice and cozy room. It has a romantic ambiance.. suitable for marvelous love making.

 

Clean your thoughts Jessi!

 

“Tch!” I scoffed and looked the other way.

 

‘No Jess!... you must be strong.. you must be firm… make her beg for your body!.... I mean… your forgiveness!

 

“Babe…. Jessi….” She called me again with her husky y whisper.

 

Oh gosh! Beast… don’t drool.

 

Fight it Jessi! You can do this! Fight her teasing! Fight the urge! You can do it! The whole nation is counting on you! Free this land from !

 

“Baby…………”

 

Tiff’s soft husky seductive y love - making voice…… Jessi’s oath to save the nation from ?... Evaporated in an instance.

 

“What are you doing?! Get off your clothes now! I want love making! NOW!” I screeched and pounced on my delicious buffet.

 

“Whoah! Whoah! Whoah!” I darted on the owner of a voice… a stranger who was standing shocked right at the foot of bed.

 

“Scram!” I yelled at the person.. a girl… a resort attendant.

 

 

Sooyoung’s P.O.V.

 

 

Here I am again…

 

Alone…

 

Well… I am assigned in a room with Yuri and Hyoyeon.

 

But still…

 

I’m alone…

 

I wish Juhyun Unnie is here…

 

But… nah… It would be too good to be true if that happened.

 

I’ll just focus myself on our activities for tomorrow. I should collect datas about their swimming capabilities and if the ability of Taeyeon suppressing immature kids improved.

 

Its weird… why do I see that guy in almost every place of this resort. Is he staking us?... or maybe Im just over analyzing things…..

 

Or not……

 

 

 

Sunny’s P.O.V.

 

 

 

It’s the second night of our stay here in the resort. We are on the way to our hotel rooms coming from the lounge area about few meters outside of the hotel. Our bodies still hurt with all the swimming, diving, snorkeling and Jet skiing we did these past two days. Tomorrow we will go home.

 

“Jessi……..” Stephie called my sister. They were walking few steps ahead of Taeyeon and I.

 

“Hmn?” Jessica hummed and looked at Stephie.

 

“Ahhmm…. Nothing…” Stephie said.

 

“There is something bothering you. I could sense it. What is it? Spill it out! Did you do something stupid again?!” Jessica scoffed.

 

Stephie remained silent.

 

“Okay….I’m not talking with you! Hmp!” I heard Jessica said. Stephie stopped walking. Taeyeon and I walked past the spacing out younger Hwang. She looked like she’s lost in a deep thought.

 

Stephie still remained silent. She was holding her phone. Then her phone beeped again and after reading the message,this time, she began to look murderous.

 

Her eyes wandered.. as if looking for someone to kill. It was scary. I never knew this side of hers.

 

 

Then Taeyeon acted strange… again. She’s acting strange ever since we got here. No… it started at the trip here when she kept looking at the rearview mirror at the vehicle behind us… a black sedan.  

 

“What is it?” I asked Taeyeon. She looks calm and composed but I knew otherwise. I could feel that there’s something bothering her.

 

“Nothing.” She replied without looking at me.  Her eyes were busy scanning the vicinity. Then she suddenly looked behind. She let out an annoyed sigh when she saw Tiffany lagging behind and walking slowly. .. looking dangerously serious. She was gripping her phone.

 

I got surprised when Taeyeon suddenly walked fast towards her sister and wrapped her arms around Stephie’s shoulder while looking pissed and uneasy. She snatched the phone from Stephie and read the message.

 

Taeyeon’s eyes widened for a moment then turned serious again. Her eyes scanned the vicinity once again while walking towards us.

 

She was scanning the vicinity in a discrete way. Only the eyeballs move and not the head.

 

This bothered me because I know….. Taeyeon could sense danger. And with that look in her face… she’s worried about Stephie.

 

‘Is there something that I should know?’

 

“Jessica.” Taeyeon called my sister in a stern manner. Jessica looked at Taeyeon.

 

“Come here.” Taeyeon said. Jessica was a bit reluctant because she’s still mad at Stephie but didn’t oppose because of Taeyeon’s seriousness.

 

Now.. she caught Sooyoung’s, Yuri’s and Hyoyoen’s attention as well.

 

“Unnie? Why?....” Jessica asked as she came close with the two Hwangs.

 

“I want you to stay by her side. Whatever stupidity she did to anger you, just forget it. Don’t leave her. Keep her company…always.” Taeyeon said more of a command than a request.

 

“But Unnie… why are------“

 

“Just do what I say!” Taeyeon hissed at my sister. Both Jessica and I got shocked.

 

“Sooyoung! Look after those two.” Taeyeon looked at Yuri and Hyoyeon which were also looking alarmed but serious. Sooyoung stared puzzled at Taeyeon at first but eventually nodded firmly as if understanding the situation.

 

“I’ll check the car-----“ Stephie said in a serious manner.

 

“No! You stay here! With me!” Taeyeon said in an angered whisper. Stephie nodded in acceptance as if she knew the gravity of events.

 

“Babe….” Jessica hugged Stephie.

 

“Everything will be fine… don’t worry.” Stephie soothed my sister. She kissed Jessica’s forehead.

 

“Stephanie, you and Jessica move on mine and Sunny’s room. Sooyoung is with Hyoyeon and Yuri.”

 

“Don’t worry Capt. I got these two.” Sooyoung assured.

 

What is this? Why is everyone acting like this? Even my sister acts like she knows what this is all about. Am I the only one kept on the dark?

 

Taeyeon….

 

I stared at her in confussion. A lot of questions in my mind.

 

“Lets hurry to ours rooms.” She said sternly.

 

Her eyes are feisty and alarmed while scanning the vicinity… her head is moving now. Her teeth… gritted. Her fists… tightly clenched.

 

What is going on?.......

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________