LOVED YOU FOR A THOUSAND YEARS

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 87    LOVED YOU FOR A THOUSAND YEARS

 

 

 

A/N: Warning...

        Overloaded with cheesiness.

        And for a better feel of the chapter... listen to the song.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

I opened my eyes and greeted by a worried face infront of me. I just yawned and smiled. Its already morning.

 

“Babe?........” Man…she’s really worried. Damn you Stephie!

 

“Good Morning Babe…… How are you feeling?” I gave her a sleepy smile and touched her forehead with the back of my hand.

 

“What happened to you? Why do you have a lot of scratches… even on your face..” She traced my left cheek with her index finger.

 

“And you were a total mess last night!” She added.

 

“Ohh… what is this?.... the birthday girl being scolded by her beloved girlfriend so early in the morning?” I with my cute pout… which I never knew I had.

 

She scoffed.

 

“You made me worried sick Stephanie Hwang!.....” And she gave me her version of cute pout… Jessi’s annoyed drama queen pout.

 

“Im sorry akkkk----------“ Jessi’s hug is really dangerous.

 

From the super tight hug, she loosened. Her shoulders began to rock as droplets of liquid fell on my shoulder. She began to sniff… then I realized.. Jessi is crying.

 

I shortly patted her back then held her by the shoulders and made her face me. Her sniffs turned into loud sobs. I hugged her tight.

 

“Why Babe?... What is it?” I asked worriedly while rubbing circles on her back.

 

“I thought I lost you for real…… It scared me so much….. Sorry for not trusting you…. Sorry for not having faith in you… in us….”

 

Jessi cried her heart out. Her shoulders rocked violently and her intense sobbing made her hard to breath and this worried me much more.

 

“Calm down Baby…I’m here… I’m here……” I whispered in her ear while my hand rubbed her back… then I remembered what Taeyeon unnie told me last night... that Jessi dreamt about my death.

 

“Sorry I didn’t trust you…. Don’t you dare die. I will kill you if you die!” She struggled to say in between sobbing.

 

“I’m here Jessi…. I’m here…. I’m here…… It was just a dream…its not true…I’m here…” I gently swayed from side to side while still embracing her and fighting the urge to laugh.

 

“I really thought I lost you……”

 

“You didn’t… and you won’t…. I love you Jessi….” Then I let myself get in the moment, I let my tears escape from my eyes.

 

 

 

Mommy Hwang’s P.O.V.

 

 

Today is my youngest’s birthday. I was surprised when I received a call from Taeyeon last night that her sister looked like a zombie. As she stated, Stephie has a lot of bleeding scratches.

 

At first I thought Jessica and Stephie had a big fight but Taeyeon clarified the issue saying that her idiot sister was scratched repeatedly by a violent cat on the way to the Jungs.

 

Taeyeon sounded pissed but I know she’s really worried.

 

“That punk made me worried sick again!” I remembered Taeyeon mumbled but it was clear enough for me to hear.

 

Now I’m here at the Jungs along with my husband. We and the Jungs are about to have a birthday breakfast for my daughter.

 

“Are they awake already?” I asked Belinda, Jessica’s Mom.

 

“Maybe…they have school today” She answered while preparing the dining table.

 

“Do you want to check on them, Sheryl? I hope they’re not .”  Belinda laughed and I laughed along with her.

 

We stealthily approached Jessica’s room, the door wasn’t locked. I thought of pranking my daughter on her birthday with a little humiliation.

 

I glanced at Belinda and she gave me a knowing smile. I turned the knob.. it wasn’t locked.

 

The prank didn’t materialized because both me and Belinda were rooted on our places in awe with the scene before us. Jessica crying…. And Stephie whispering soothing words to calm her girlfriend.

 

They do really love each other….

 

I touched my cheeks.. it was wet. I was crying and I didn’t realized it. I looked at Belinda… she’s crying too.

 

“Could you believe a love like that existed? It feels so real… so real that I could almost touch it.” She said to no one in particular.”

 

“Let’s leave them in their little bubble of cheesiness.” We laughed softly as I closed the door.

 

 

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

 

 

“You hear that?..” Sunny asked me with a hoarse voice. We just woke up.

 

I yawned and squinted my eyes as I adjusted to the blinding lights on the ceiling of Sunny’s room. My girlfriend really needs to change the light.. it’s blinding. It feels like I’m in an operating table in the operating room.

 

I listened carefully. Is Jessica crying?

 

“Is Jessica crying?” I asked her. She nodded.

 

“I’ll go check it out.” I snuck out of the sheets and covered my body with a robe. Sunny tugged my arm which made me look at her.

 

“I’ll go with you.” She got out from bed and put on her robe to cover her ness.

 

“What are they doing?” Sunny asked me as we watched our moms stood outside of Jessica’s door and crying. Me and Sunny we’re standing at Sunny’s door.

 

Soon enough, our moms walked away from Jessica’s room with smile on their faces… but still crying. Crazies.

 

“You still want to check on them?” Sunny asked.

 

“Nah…I’ll pass. I have to save myself from cheesiness overload..” She just laughed.

 

“Hey Cheeseball! Happy birthday!” I yelled before pulling Sunny inside her.. I mean..our room.

 

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

We celebrated Tiff’s birthday at the Hwangs. As expected, Hyoyeon and Yuri came… along with their families. Sooyoung Unnie also came with her parents. My whole family is here also.

 

It looked like a family reunion… noisy and clattered. I didn’t had much quality time with Tiff because I wanted her to have fun in her birthday… yeah.. it was really fun.

 

We left the two drunken musketeers on the guest room. Sooyoung Unnie and the others went home. My parents and Tiff’s parents are already inside the other guestroom. Sunny Unnie and Taeyeon Unnie were already in their room. Now… I have Tiffany all for myself.

 

                                                                                                                                                                          

“You enjoyed?”

 

She nodded.

 

I did her routine but this time… minus the y seductive saxophone background. I set the dim lights, light on aromatic candles.

 

“Finally…. You and me alone…..” I made sure that I gave her a -melting wink. She chuckled and gave me in return her lust activator eyesmile.

 

“So….. what did you prepared for me?” She asked me with a loving stare and warm smile. I clicked my laptop to play the song.

 

The song started playing as I slowly walked towards her. Our eyes not leaving each other’s face. It’s like we’re slowly drawn to each other.

 

And finally, we met at the middle of her spacious room.

 

“Can I have this dance?” I whispered to her. She chuckled and nodded with a silly grin plastered on her beautiful face.

 

Our hands met and our fingers interlaced…. Chest to chest….. nose to nose… our foreheads almost touching… eyes to eyes…. Both smiling. And next is a series of soft whispers.

 

 

Heartbeats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

 

“Tiffany…..I wish I could hold you like this forever………”

 

“You’re copying my wish Jessi……..”



I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you 

For a thousand years

I love you for a thousand more

 

“I’m serious Tiff….”

 

“And I am, too…..”

 



Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has come to this

One step closer

 

“What have you done to me my dear Tiffany?”

 

“I should be the one asking you that…….”



I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I love you for a thousand more

 

“You’re a ……” Now I’m looking at her lips.

 

“And you’re a sadist violent drama queen…….. ” She’s staring at my lips also



And all along I believed I would find you 
 

“ Happy birthday…….” She closed her eyes and leaned.

 

“I love you…. Jessi…” She said before I closed my eyes and before her lips met mine.

 

Then our lips met………

 

We shared a soft and gentle kiss in the middle of her room. My arms wrapped around her neck and her arms around my waist…still swaying along the music.  Our lips moved in perfect sync as our heads tilted from side to side.


Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I love you for a thousand more

One step closer

One step closer

 

One by one our clothes dropped to the floor. We stopped kissing. We cupped each others faces while panting… our foreheads touching. I opened my eyes.. Tiff had her eyes closed. I smiled and closed my eyes again.. then I felt her lips on mine.

 

Our bodies moved.. next thing I know, I’m lying on her soft bed with Tiffany on top of me.. in her bed… where we first made love.                                                                                
 


I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I love you for a thousand more

 

“Jessi……. Can I have this dance?” She asked lovingly.

 

“Yes….. you don’t have to ask…..”

 

I felt her warm lips on my neck… down to my shoulder.. down to the valley of my … down to my belly button. Then she pulled up again.

 

She stared at me for a while. Loving smile never leaving her lips. Then she leaned again to kiss me which I gladly welcomed… then our bodies danced to a different beat.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________---

 

A/N: Whenever I hear the song I could only think of Jeti.....