IN THE AIR

Convince Me Not

 

A/N:   I think this was the first time I wrote Sunny's P.O.V.

 

 

CHAPTER 55   IN THE AIR

 

 

 

Sunny’s P.O.V.

 

I stared at the new official couple seated on the couch across me and Taeyeon. I silently watched them as they shared loving stares and short but deep kisses.

 

Finally, Stephie and my sister are official. I knew for the longest time that the two would end up together… and I was right.

 

I saw it on Jessi’s face.. how she cried and sulked when Stephie got hurt because of her… how she chanted Stephie’s name over and over at her sleep.

 

She’s happy… and I’m happy.

 

“Do you envy them?” Taeyeon asked me in her signature expressionless tone and face.

 

“Do you?” I asked her back.

 

She’s my girlfriend.. but our relationship was only a forced one. Not a romantic fairy tale as that of my sister’s. Yes.. I do envy them…

 

“Yes.. I do….” She looked down.

 

Huh?  O.o

 

I looked down also.

“You want a romantic fairy tale like kind of confession?.... Sorry… You had a tough one..” My voice cracked as I remembered what I have done to her and how our so called relationship started.

 

“I do envy them.” I heard her whisper.                         

 

I looked at her and she looked at me. She smiled.

 

“I envy them ‘coz…… I want to kiss you too…”

 

Oh my……………….

 

My lips parted in shock. Before I could even say something, I felt Taeyeon’s lips into mine. I closed my eyes.

 

It was just a soft kiss.. but it meant a lot to me. This is the first time that she initiated the kiss. I could only taste her lips but stealing quick pecks on her luscious lips every time I had a chance. I tried to overcome her trauma ‘coz of what I did to her but I failed two times… first was when I came back from a out of town school activity and second was the two of us spent a weekend on a resort.

 

Well…. I don’t blame her.

 

But this kiss.. it’s lame compared to the ones shared by our sisters.. but its good enough.. for now. Baby steps Sunny.. baby steps.

 

“Sunny….” She called my name.

 

“Hmn?...”

 

“Let’s do it..”

 

“What do you mean?” I furrowed by eyebrows. My heart started to pound.

 

“Let’s make love..”

 

I eyed her confusingly. What is this girl talking about?  O.o

 

“Do you have an idea what your talking about?!” I asked her with my voice slightly raising. She just shrug her shoulders in response.

 

Damn! This girl is really------ Arrgghh!!!

 

“If you don’t want then it’s fine------Oh hey! Easy!” I pulled her off the couch and dragged her upstairs in her room.

 

I glanced at the others and they were eyeing us suspiciously.

 

Don’t you dare ruin my moment! I waited long for this to come!

 

I stopped on my tracks on the middle of the stairs and yell at them while back hugging my girlfriend.

 

“We’re going to do it finally! So please please please don’t disturb us!”

 

I immediately resumed on heading Taeyeon’s room not even bothering to wait for the others’ reaction. Screw them. Taeyeon is in the mood now. Thanks to the two bunnies.

 

“Sunny…”

 

“Hmn?..” We stopped in front of Taeyeon’s room.

 

“Don’t be rough, okay? I said make love not .” She scolded me.

 

Yes sweetie! Hehe. ^_^

 

 

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V.

 

 

I looked at everyone around us. All couples… romantic couples. Mr. and Mrs. Jung were lovey dovey same as Mr. and Mrs. Hwang. Taeyeon Unnie and Sunny Unnie kissed and now making their way into Taeyeon Unnie’s room for some loving.

 

The two brats?.... Well.. they could stop themselves making out behind the couch. *sigh*

 

“Why am I even here?...”

 

“What’s wrong?” Hugo nudged me.

 

“Look at them. They’re so lovey dovey. *sigh*”

 

“So you envy us, Bogart?” I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard Stefan whispered in my ear.

 

“Leave me alone! Just continue making out.” I crossed my arms across my chest.

“I envy them too… I want to kiss too…” Hugo’s voice entered my ears.

 

“Ohh.. but who would I kiss?...Not Mr. and Mrs. Hwang, not Mr. and Mrs. Jung…..”

 

“……Taeyeon..nope!..Sunny.. nope!...Stefan?.. nope!... Jessica.. definitely nope!.. that leaves me with….”

 

I felt pair of eyes piercing my cheek. I immediately turned my face to Hugo’s direction and greeted by a mischievous grin plastered on her face.

 

What’s wrong her?.... O.o

 

I scrunched my face in both confusion and suspicion.

 

Hugo seductively her lips.

 

Oh no!.. you’re not serious….

 

My eyes widen when Hugo began leaning forward to me. I abruptly stood up in fear and disgust.

 

“Don’t even think about it!” I warned her while backing up.

 

“I already thought about it that’s why I’m going to do it..” She teased me more then laughed evilly.

 

“Stop pranking me!!!” I yelled while trying to get away from Hugo. She started to chase me and pouted her lips like a duck.

 

“Come on Babe.. just one kiss.. French kiss!! Mwah mwah mwaaaahhhh!!!”

 

“Stop it!!!”

 

I heard loud laughs from the couples. Even the terminator Jung was rolling on the floor laughing and Stefan was holding her aching tummy… and I continued running away from Hugo.

 

Meanies…  >.<

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

At last.. she’s officially mine.  

 

I hope and prayed for this to happen but now that its here.. I couldn’t believe it.

 

“Babe….” I called for my love.

 

“Why Babe?” She smiled at me.

 

“Thank you..” I told her.

 

“For what?” She asked.

 

“For this.. for you.. for us…”

 

“Thank you also… for accepting me… for choosing me… and most of all for loving me. I love you so much Jessica Jung.”

 

I smiled.

 

It feels so good to finally hear those words from her telling me how much she loves me. Those words make me tear up ‘coz of happiness.

 

“Me also Babe… Thank you also… for accepting me… for choosing me… and most of all for loving me. I love you so much….. soooooooooooooo much, Stephanie Hwang.”

 

“And it makes me want to feel you again.. to make love with you again…” I told her with dreamy eyes.

 

She chuckled.

 

“As if we could do that now….” She stated.

 

Yeah… there’s a hindrance to my raging hormones….

 

“But how in the world could we do that if your friends are here in your room and sleeping in between us!!!” I yelled at Blue but my attention was on the two goofballs laying in the bed in between me and my girlfriend.

 

“Hey.. could you please turn your noises down to a low?.. People are trying to sleep here…” Yuri grunted with closed eyes.

 

Damn it!

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:   Hot Milo.... well.. its not hot anymore.