MOMENT

Convince Me Not

A/N : This is a real update. spazzzzz to death you punks! Bwahahahahahaha.  *laughing evilly with hands on hips*

 

 

CHAPTER 54        MOMENT

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

“Is that why you love me?” I asked her.

 

Oh crap! What did I say?! >.<

 

I stared at her. I looked deep in her eyes. Her eyebrows furrowed and then she faced the other way.

 

“I—uhmm..” She mumbled.

 

“Jess….” I held her chin and turn her head to face me.

 

“Jessi…….” I furrowed my eyebrows and smirked at her.

 

Is she confused? Does she still love me that’s why she’s speechless? Or does her love fade away that’s why she can’t say anything?

 

“Jessi…… look at me.”

 

Finally our eyes met. I could feel her heavy breathing.

 

“Yes…. I do love you Tiff…..”

 

“…….because we’re friends… Tiff…” She responded weakly.. barely audible.

 

Friends… yeah… friends…

 

 

I nodded to her response not breaking away from our locked gaze. She lowered her gaze to my lips. She swallowed hard. I lowered my gaze to meet her luscious lips.

 

“Is there something you want to hear?.. The one thing that you really crave to hear?” I asked her.

 

Silence.

 

“’Coz I want to tell you something.”

 

“What?..” She asked in a whisper.

 

“You will know…” I said

 

“When?...”

 

“Soon….”

 

Silence.

 

“Friend… do you want to kiss me?...” I asked in a low audible tone.

 

She nodded while still staring at my lips.

 

I leaned for a kiss. Jessica’s lips parted before my lips touched hers. Her tongue probed inside my mouth as her hand massage my . I was leaning on her and she was leaning on the door. We were lost in our little world.

 

Suddenly, I was falling.. we were falling and a I felt a sudden sharp pain on my right side.

 

“Uhhnnn… ouch….” I heard Jessi grunted within the kiss.

 

“Hey you bunnies! Can’t you wait ‘til you reach the room?!”

 

I opened my eyes just to be greeted by someone’s leg. I broke the kiss and looked up to see a tall person with a dark aura in front of me. Next thing I know, Jessica and I were lifted from the ground.

 

“You two just don’t learn do you?!” Taeyeon Unnie scolded us.

 

“Taeyeon Unnie! My ear! Ouch!” Jessica whined as Taeyeon Unnie dragged us into the house through our ears.

 

“And you’re prohibited to use the Pajero, Stephanie!”

 

Huh? Why  O.o

 

I glanced over my shoulder.

 

Oh… it’s not tinted.  >.<

 

I looked at Jessica who’s face was scrunched because of pain. I smiled.

 

I hope she didn’t noticed my cold and clammy hands.

 

 

“Oh kids! What took you so long?” Daddy Jung asked as we entered the living room. Taeyeon Unnie let go of our ears and shoved us to the couch.

 

Really so mean…… >.<

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

We had a little chit chat and sang some songs with the karaoke. (A/N : Or should I say videoke?) We laughed and got annoyed with our dads voices. We covered our ears when Yuri sang. Oh my goodness! Talk about off tune! Well.. I’m not so annoyed ‘coz my hand was creeping in Tiff’s body. Hihi… ^_^

 

 

“I prepared something for all of you… Uhm.. well.. especially or Jessica.” Tiffany told the others then glanced at me.

 

Those eyes… the way she looked at me… I swear… I swear there was something in her eyes.

 

“I’ll just get my guitar. Excuse me.” She said then ran upstairs.

 

A song… she will sing for me again… she will serenade me again…..

 

After a few moments she came with an acoustic guitar. She looked expressionless to the others but when she turned to me…she smiled nervously. And then she rubbed her hands together. Tiff doesn’t do that. She’s always confident with her singing. She’s even confident enough to sing in front of a crowd. She’s a very good piano and guitar player.

 

Nervous?.. My Tiff is nervous?!

 

My heard pounded.

 

Is Tiff really nervous? Oh.. maybe she’s just nervous  because she will sing in front of our folks…. Yeah.. that may be it.

 

“Honey.. you always sing. Let us see you dance this time.” Daddy Hwang said.

 

“Yes Stephie. We all know that you could sing but dance?... I want to see that.” Dad said.

 

I looked at our dads. Their statement made me confused.

 

So why is Tiff nervous?

 

This song is dedicated to Jessi……. The song is “Can’t Help Falling In Love” by Richard Marx." Everyone looked at each other with puzzled look on their faces but no one dared to talk.

 

Tiffany smiled nervously again then inhaled a lungful of air then abruptly exhaled.

 

“ Jessi… this is for you…”

 

My heart throbbed when Tiffany started playing the guitar. I could feel my eyes started to water. Tiff stared straight to my face and sang.

 

Wise men say,
Only fools rush in.
But, I can't help 
falling in love with you.

Shall I stay?
(Shall I say?
Would it be a sin,
If I, I can't help
Falling in love with you?

Like a river flows, surely to the sea.
Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be.

Take my hand.
Take my whole life too.
For I, I can't help falling in love with you.

Like a river flows, surely to the sea.
Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be.

Take my hand.
Take my whole life too.
For I, I can't help, falling in love with you.

No I, I can't help, falling in love ... with...you.

 

The song ended and everyone was left speechless. I was speechless. She took off the strap of the guitar and passed the guitar to Yuri.

 

“I love you Jessica” Tiff said.

 

I stared at her in confusion. She loves me? She said she loves me? Yeah.. she loves me alright.. because I’m her friend.. and nothing more.

 

“I know Tiff.. you love me…. Because we’re friends..” If there was a hint of pain in my words.. I didn’t care. I looked down.

 

“I love you, too…. Jessi…” Her voice trailed off.

 

She loves me… too? Wait!

 

I instantly looked at her. She was smiling warmly and lovingly at me.

 

Could this mean?...Could this mean?... Tiff….

 

Everyone was still quiet. Our parents were curious and the four others were smiling with a knowing and understanding look on their faces.

 

Tiffany held my hand as she faced the others in the living room. I looked at her with my mouth ajar in confusion and anticipation.

 

“Mom, Dad, Mr. and Ms. Jung, Sunny Unnie, Taeyeon Unnie, Kwon Yuri, Kim Hyoyeon…”

 

She called her friends with their real names?....

 

“I, Stephanie Hwang, stand before all of you. With all honestly and with all sincerity.. I will let you know what I feel.. the feeling that I only realized 3 nights ago…..”

 

“Tiff….”

 

I felt like my heart was coming out of my chest. I could feel the loud beating of my heart… so loud that it’s making me deaf. And I.. I could feel Tiff’s cold hands… clammy hands….

 

She faced me and held both of my hands. I stared at her as she spoke.

 

“I, Stephanie Hwang, is madly in love with you, Jessica Jung. Its so stupid of me to realize it not soon enough. I’m sorry if I sort of played with your feelings. It wasn’t my intention to hurt you or make you suffer in anyway. I thought that I could make your feeling for me go away.. but in the end I wanted you to love me more and more.. I love you, too.. Jessica Jung.”

 

“Would you be my girlfriend?” she asked me.

 

My eyes were blurry ‘coz of tears. I knew it! I knew it! She loves me!

 

I could hear heavy sighs of our parents… then all I could hear was clapping.

 

I looked at our Unnies.. they were smiling. Yuri and Hyoyeon gave 4 thums up.. including their toe thumbs.

 

Our parents.. they were glancing at each other and shaking their heads while smiling. They nodded at me as approval.

 

I looked back at Tiffany who was tearing up also. I’m so happy.. I’m so happy.I jumped on her like and hugged her like a koala.

 

“Yes you dumb ! I love you Tiff! I love you so much!” I buried my face on the crook of her neck as I cried my heart out. I could hear My Love’s sobs.

 

This is it…finally…. I have her… I own her.. My Girl.. My Love..

After a while we broke apart and face the others. We wiped each other’s tears.

 

“Well.. finally! You two realized your feelings. Oh.. we waited so long for this.” Mom said.

 

“You two are so clueless.” Tiff’s mom said while rolling her eyes.

 

Both Tiff and I smiled. She gave me a short but deep kiss in my lips.

 

“Food is here!” Dad said coming in from the kitchen.

 

Tiff’s eyes narrowed, her nose flared while sniffing. Then suddenly there was a ruckus. Hyoyeon and Yuri were fighting for the chicken wings while Tiff and Taeyeon Unnie were strangling each other battling for the chicken legs.

 

 

Oh man.. the roasted chicken destroyed the moment. *sigh*

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : Spaghetti, ice cream uhm.. tomorrow cake. Happy birthday dad! Hehe.

         I love cheese.. maybe that's why I'm cheesy.. sometimes... coz I'm more of blunt, dense and cluless most of the time. ^_^