ATTACK THE HEART

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 83    ATTACK THE HEART

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

I slowly opened my eyes which greeted by darkness. I squinted as my eyes adjusted to the dim light from Jessi’s mini lampshade on the bedside table.

 

Feeling disoriented because of sleepiness, I wondered what is it that I could feel pressed on my lips. Soft… and moist. I blinked for a few times and with the disorientation slowly fading, I realized that its Jessi’s lips on my lips. My Jessi.

 

Is she awake? Is she taking advantage of me again? Well…. Not that I mind.

 

I stared at her pretty face… uhmm… eyes… coz our lips are still connected and I didn’t bother to separate my lips from hers.

 

I tucked behind her ear the strands of her hair which covered her eyes. She stirred and snuggled much tighter than before. Her move separated our lips. She tucked her head on the valley of my chest. Jessi’s warm breathing on my chest made me sigh.

 

“Jessica Jung……. I love you…” I whispered then kissed the crown of her head. I chuckled as I lightly flicked her right earlobe.

 

“You…stupid….… zzzzzzzzzzzz…..*snores*”

 

Huh?! O.o

 

Jessica and I knew each other  for three months now. 3 months… that short. We had …*clears throat* we made love on the first month, then she became my girlfriend on the 2nd month. Yep, that’s a month of getting up close and personal before going official.

 

Well…. You can’t blame me. I was too dumb and dense to understand my own feelings.

 

She was my first kiss…. On the locker room. I’ll tell you a secret….. I was only planning to taste her lipgloss that time. But when our lips met, I couldn’t stop myself. I knew Kwon Yuri was there and honestly I had the urge to beat her up and throw her outside and claim something from Jessi aside from her first kiss.

 

Jessi didn’t knew that Taeyeon unnie saved her….. from me. If Yuri went out after she showed the pics and Unnie didn’t barged in…. Ohh Jess… you were on a big trouble.

 

I didn’t understand what I felt for Jessi so I looked it up. The answer? Lust. I was lusting for her. Plain and simple lust. Not love.

 

That was why I don’t want her to fall inlove with me because I’m worried about her getting hurt because I only felt lust for her and I couldn’t love her back. Then I decided to make her fall out of love on me by me getting up close and personal with her. I was clouded with lustful idea.

 

I convinced myself that my ual advances with Jessi could cure her. But who was I kidding? I used my stupid idea to gain advantage… ual advantages. I was fulfilling my lust during the process.

 

Those sleep overs were Jessi “expoited” me…. Actually I enjoyed it. I just go on with the flow as Jessi moved unconsciously and perform her wet dreams on me.

 

Its sick I know, but I couldn’t stop myself from tasting her. I’ve touched and every part of her body and I let her do the same to me. I was wondering who was she dreaming having those intimate acts… well.. just a little wondering.

 

 

 

But those advantages woke me up from my stupid dream. Those kisses.. those warm embraces.. those passionate love makings aren’t just lust. Its love. I was just stupid and denied it.

 

“Tiff….I… love… you…. Asdagrkdddasdbgxgf…..”

 

Hehe.. hehe..hehe…        *o*

 

Now… we are here, bodies tangled… feeling so much love for each other. I still can’t believe that I’m capable of loving someone with this kind on intensity. And I can’t believe that someone could love me with much intensity also.

 

It felt like a dream. If this is a dream… then I don’t want to wake up. If this is only a dream… then I’d prefer dreaming forever.

 

I cupped Jessi’s face and stared at her serene expression.

 

I love you Jessica Jung. I love you so much. So much.

 

I can’t imagine myself not being with you… and I don’t want to imagine not being with you. You are my life and you are my love. You are my Jessica Jung-Hwang.

 

And about the tarpaulin on my room? Hehe hehe. *evil smirk*

 

 

“Have you finished printing the pic?” I asked Hugo through the phone.

 

“Yes. I’m going to give it to you tomorrow.” She answered.

 

“What’s the size of the photo?” I inquired.

 

“Uhmm… about A4.”

 

A4? That’s too small!

 

“No! Make it 1 meter by 3 meters tarpaulin…. And bring it to my house tonight!”

 

“What the--- are you serious? Stephanie------“ She tried to reason.

 

“Tarpaulin with me and Jessica kissing delivered on my house tonight or you want me to make you remember how it felt like after I broke your ribs like what I did to you last year?” I asked in a calm and diplomatic manner. (A/N : Equals to cold and spine tingling low dangerous whisper)

 

“One 1m x 3m tarpaulin?... Coming up!!!”

 

 

I chuckled at the thought. I’m clever at times. Hehehe.

 

As I was saying… I really love Jessica. I love her like how I love football. I can't imagine not being with Jessi and I can't imagine not playing football. I leaned in and captured Jessi’s sweet lips and goes back to sleep afterwards.

 

 

 

No one’s P.O.V.

 

 

“So….. how could we destroy the team? You have a plan?” The new manager asked a slim woman. They were on the dark portion of the openfield.

 

“You will hurt them physically? Or shoot them just like what you did to Juhyun last year?” She added.

 

“Juhyun… that punk. Tough. *scratches chin*…. No, I have a better idea. I will attack them in a different way… a way that they would just ask to rather be shot.” The woman smirked as she answered.

 

The new manager eyed the woman confusedly. The woman laughed evilly at her own idea oblivious of the stares the other person was giving her.

 

“How?” She finally asked.

 

“Stephanie Hwang is our first target. My everdearest short tempered   but insanely hot ace player. One of the big three.”

 

“What will you do to her?”

 

“Rip her heart open…” The woman said wickedly.

 

“Wait! I thought you won’t hurt them physically?”

 

“Jessica….. Jessica Jung……” The woman chuckled evilly.

 

“Jessica?.... Is that the rumored girlfriend of Hwang? It’s Hwang’s close friend, right?”

 

“Its not a rumor… its true… I saw them making out a lot of times and by the way they look at each other… Tiffany is really whipped… crazy in love.”

 

The other person was speechless for a moment but managed to shot back a question after a while. “So what does Jessica have to do with your plan or destroying the whole team?”

 

“I’ll make Tiffany choose. Quit Jessica… or Quit Football.” Then the woman broke into an evil laugh.