SAME PERSON?

Convince Me Not

CHAPTER 116 :    SAME PERSON?

 

 

 

 

“Uhhhgggggggg……. One more year, Hyo.” Yuri with her sleepy grunt.

 

Hyoyeon just ignored her and pulled her feet out of bed. Next thing the very sleepy Yuri knew, she’s already kissing the tiled floor of Hyoyeon’s room.

 

Tired and sleepy. Yes, Yuri is, but not because of physical exhaustion. No, she didn’t have y time with her HyoBabe last night but rather she is mentally exhausted of what she learned yesterday about the new coach.

 

“Shut it and get a grip. We have to get ready for school or we’ll be late.” Hyoyeon nagged and made her way to the bathroom.

 

“Ugh… seriously. T_T”

 

On how Hyoyeon could still have a will power after the painful truth they discovered a day ago, Yuri have no idea. Finding out accidentally that your new coach will be the most ill-mannered and most deranged person you ever met in your whole life felt like your whole life was actually a big lie. It’s a horrendous feeling.

 

Yuri mustered all her might to get out of bed and revealed her wearing just her StarWars  themed undie, her ies out and proud. She sighed. Despite the fact of how delectably hot her body is and not an ounce of shame to flaunt her assets in Hyoyeon’s face, the latter would just shoo her away.

 

Talk about double whammy. T_T

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile at the Hwang household early in the morning…

“Wh-what?” Tiffany was becoming heavily awkward and embarrassed with Taeyeon’s suspicious stare. She felt so eerie. She had a trouble chewing and swallowing her food.. which is very unusual for a food monster like her.

 

“So… did you guys fight or something?” Sunny took the words out of Taeyeon’s mouth. Exactly what Taeyeon was curious about.

 

“No… why you ask?” Tiffany felt more awkward. Now her future Sister in Law is also giving her that eerie stare.

 

“Come on, Cheese, its been 3 days since you and Jessica hadn’t been sleeping in the same room together. And, 3 days is quite a long time for you guys. So, spill it.” Taeyeon interrogated with her usual poker face.

 

“Did you guys fought?” Sunny inquired. Obviously worried.

 

Tiffany’s eyes moved to and from the two… well three because its natural for Tiffany to give attention to her food or food in general. After some eyeball rotations and obviously pissed off Taeyeon, Tiffany finally answered.

 

“Ac----“

 

“Jessi also was kinda gloomy..” Sunny

 

“Well----“

 

“Cheese, what did you do?” Taeyeon with slit eyes.

 

“Will you just please let me talk?” Tiffany mentally facepalmed. Too many questions early in the morning is stressing.

 

She sighed for the nth time that morning and decided to answer the inspector tag team duo also known as Sundae and Yeonie couple. Ack.

 

“As the new Captain, I have responsibilities. I have to be mature. I have to be reliant. I have to set a good example for my whole team.” Tiffany started her speech like a boss. Hooray!

 

“And?....”Taeyeon deadpanned. She knows her younger sister will flunk in that awesome (?) speech in any moment.

 

“I have to be a good example of might and endurance.”

 

“In which?..” Taeyeon knew where this is headed.

 

“I lack because of heavy love making seasons each night. I’m practically drained once I get up from bed in the morning.”

 

Taeyeon felt chilly. There was an aura of terror around her. She knew well what her sister is going through. She felt her chills increased as she side glanced at her girlfriend. Sunny. The monster bunny. Taeyeon felt like close to fainting.  

 

Taeyeon just meekly nodded then cleared to shake off the lingering ill feeling. She loves her monster bunny though. A lot.

 

“I do miss her being by my side. Having seeing her face before I slips into dreamland… and having seen her face once I wake up…..”

 

“And….having her on top of me once I wake up….”

 

“And… having her sweet tasty can---oooffff!!!”

 

Taeyeon stuffed whole bread in Tiffany’s mouth, not wanting to hear any of her sister’s capades. More so, she doesn’t want to have Sunny some ideas. She’s also having troubles with her stamina and it is not a good example as the Captain of the powerhouse team Spiker Wolves.

 

Too late.

 

Taeyeon was already too late. There was a dark eerie glint. Sunny’s eyes sparkled like a blackhole devouring clusters of stars…if that even makes sense.

 

Oh no.

 

Taeyeon wanted to sprint out of the house to save her precious stamina. Why do these bunnies always trigger Sunny’s humungous appetite for . Correction. Humungous appetite for having with her. *smirks*

 

Taeyeon sent a deadly glare towards Tiffany which the latter almost fell off her chair in fear. While Sunny is lost in her daydreaming  of how Taeyeon is giving her the glorious feeling by feeding her those delicious candies.. which will happen so soon. Talk about dessert. Sunny smirked at the lusty thought.

 

Tiffany told the truth…well.. half truth that is. One thing, important thing that she didn’t told the duo was she and Jessi still do their session  despite of not having to sleep in the same room together. Where? Your imagination would have an answer.

 

Tiffany stood up after finishing her set of breakfast… a set of meal that would actually be good for five people. She excused herself and told them that she would head for school first. Sunny Unnie was extra cheery and her sister glared at her more. O.o

As Tiffany walked out the door, her phone rang indicating a video call. She ran immediately into her car and connected the line in which she was greeted with Jessica’s amazing full glory. Hair still dripping wet, fresh out of bath.

 

“Oh hello there Goddess. I love you.” Tiffany said. Same exact words she said this morning at their video call as soon as she woke up.

 

“I’ll see you at school. Drive safely. And I love you, too. “ Jessica kissed the screen.

 

“I’ll be waiting for you in the parking lot of our school. Take care. I love you.” Tiffany’s turn to kiss the screen.

 

Jessica waved then cut the line. Tiffany’s smile could tear her face. She’s so happy and in love… and most definitely excited for her daily dose of Jessica’s delicious candies in the school parking lot inside the confines of her heavily tinted car. And if she’s lucky with time, she could also have some seafood.

 

 

A few moments later, Sunny could be heard screaming Taeyeon’s name in pure ecstasy in the confines of their room. It seemed like the Jung sisters loves to feed and the Hwang sisters loves to fed. Match made in heaven.

 

 

“So… are you going to see the new coach?” Sooyoung asked the young woman sitting across her in the corner table of their school cafeteria. Instead of scribbling notes as she usually did, she’s making a sketch of Juhyun, the girl across her.

 

“No need. “

 

“You should go.”

“………..” Juhyun just stared at her. Sooyoung felt awkward.

 

“You know I’m not that easy to convince.” Juhyun deadpanned.

 

“And I know that you are a scamming .” Sooyoung was shocked of what came out of her own mouth. Juhyun on the other hand smirked and lift an eyebrow.

 

“Is that so? What a mouth… talented mouth.. and tongue.” Juhyun was being painfully and seductive. The memories of those past few nights haunted her. But, talented? Speaking of that talent, she wouldn’t be at par with Juhyun. Her girlfriend who reduced her into a mess of pleasure and ecstasy.

 

Yes. Girlfriend.

 

How?

 

There were no sweet words exchanged.

 

There was no romantic air whatsoever.

 

It was just a blunt “I like you and you like me. Let’s be together and see what happens. I’ve decided. You are my girlfriend from this moment on. You are mine. Only mine. Now, take off your clothes. I’ve been dying to taste you all these years.”

 

Who said that? Not her. It was Juhyun. To say she was in shock is an understatement. She was left no choice. It was so sudden. Thank God that she loves the woman very much.

 

“I need more convincing. And I know you know how to convince me.”

Sooyoung winced. She never thought that Juhyun, the pokerfaced, always serious former captain of the Spiker wolves would have such cravings.

 

And since Juhyun has a unit in a condotel just 10 minutes from school, Sooyoung knew she’ll be in a mess later on.

 

  

 

“You got to be kidding me…..”

 

Everybody’s face were pale like paper. Hyoyeon is in the brink of fainting. Former Captain Juhyun who was standing at the corner watching her former team shut her eyes tight because of anxiety. Shin’s jaw dropped. Tiffany asked herself what she did wrong in her past life to deserve this.

 

“No love making with Jessi in 3 days! No delicious candies in 3 days! And now this??!!”

 

“Okay team! Line up!” Rachel yelled although shaken and looking pale.

 

The whole team lined up in front of their new coach, still pale. Tiffany, poker faced (with all of her will power not to run away out of the school gym) stepped forward and lead the greeting.

 

“I am Stephanie Hwang, Captain of the Striker Wolves Womens Football Team. We will be in your hands from now on. Please take good care of us.” She said with authority then bowed. The whole team bowed along with her.

 

If this was anime, the whole team’s face will be blue… or more likely be white resembling their soul coming out of their bodies.

 

It was a mind numbing suspense.

All were on heightened alert. Ready to sprint out of the gym as if their lives depended on it once something wrong would happen. In this case, their new coach being her usual psychopath self.

 

And then, with all the dread, the new coach smiled brightly. Very friendly looking. The whole team was blinded with the megawatt-female idol-sweet and kind image-nation’s fairy-smile. Their jaws dropped.

 

“Hello. I’m your new Coach, I am Ham Eun Jung. Lets work well together.” Eun Jung still with that smile.

 

“So.. tell me about yourselves and the reason why you joined this team, and the sport.”

 

And the whole team wondered if their new coach has a multiple personality disorder.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________