IN OUR MINDS

Convince Me Not

 

A/N:    Warning : Cheesyness overload. Curling of toes and fingers is adviced.

 

 

CHAPTER 41    IN OUR MINDS

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

This would be the first time I’m meeting Tiffany’s parent in person. They came to our house during Taeyeon  Unnie and Sunny Unnie’s ordeal but I didn’t had the chance to meet them because Tiff and I had to go to school.

 

BEEP       BEEP

 

Tiff’s car honked at the closed gate of their place. She glanced at me and smiled. Moments later, the gate was opened automatically. She gave me a quick peck on my lips and flicked my forehead before she drove the car inside.

 

Tonight will be the start of “Project Tiffany : The Miracle Overhaul”. Aeeiisshh! I’m so worried about this. Would I manage to make her suitable for the pageant in just two weeks time? Arrgghh! It would be so much easy if she would be Mr. C.E. instead of Ms. C.E.

Mission Impossible… *sigh*

 

“Are your parents here?” I asked her as she parks the car.

“Yep… Why? Nervous?” She asked not even looking at me.

 

“No.. not really….” I reached for the shopping bag at the backseat. It contains high healed shoes that Tiff and I bought at the mall a while ago.

Back at the mall, Tiffany was such a brat. She made it obvious that she doesn’t want to wear a girly girl shoes. I felt like shopping with a such spoiled bratty kid. So freaking annoying!

 

“I don’t like it Honey. It doesn’t suit me.” She kept on whining at me at the mall. She only stopped when I punched her ribs and flashed my Super Death Glare Attack. Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

 

“Don’t be nervous, Honey. They won’t kill you.. they would just bite.” She winked at me.

 

“Arrghh! Do I really have to wear that?!” She whined again when she saw me holding the shopping bag.

“Stop whining!” I pinched her left cheek.

 

She got out of the car and went to the other side and opened the car door for me. Such a gentleman.. ehem.. gentlewoman.

 

“Come on Honey.” She held my hand and took the shopping bag from me. We walked hand in hand towards the main door with our fingers interlaced. I looked at her face. She was looking straight at the path with her signature expressionless handsome face.

 

Handsome.. yes.. she is handsome… weird label to such a beautiful woman. She’s waaayyyyyyy prettier than I am if she would just dress and acts like a girly girl.

 

But yeah… she’s handsome… and totally fits to a guy category. I wish Tiffany was just born as a male.. I will definitely fall inlove with a guy like him.. totally and frustratingly dense.. super snob but not rude,  and heartwarming and caring person at the same time.

 

But if Tiff was born as a male.. would I be kissing him and touching him the way I am with her? No.. I think not… I would probably kill him before he could even touch me. But her… her kiss.. her touch.. her scent.. her love making.. everything about her even her denseness.. I accept it..I’m used to it…I prefer it. I prefer her over him.

 

Love making.. yeah.. we didn’t had .. we made love. Weird.. everything is weird.

No. I’m not gay. I’m not gay. But for My Tiff.. I would go all the way. All for my handsome dumb Blue… I’m not gay.

 

She looked at me and smiled. That smile again.. that heart melting smile. *sigh*

 

Tiffany rarely smiles. She’s always has this poker face, cool dude expression on her. She even rarely smiles to her fans. But with me.. she smiles a lot and even show her aegyo. I’m really touched.

 

I don’t love her.. well.. I do.. but just as a friend. Nothing more.

My dad and I had a heart to heart talk after Sunny Unnie’s incident. He pointed out the difference between and making love.

He said is just lust.. but love making is lust driven by love.

 

“Honey.. if you think you are ready for it.. then go ahead. But don’t have .. make love. Just choose wisely who you do it with. And be sure that whoever than person is.. a guy or a *clears throat* a girl.. you’re 100% definite about your decision. So if it ever happens that you two might not end up together.. you still have good memories to cherish.”

 

I admit it.

I want to touch her again.

I want her to touch me again.

I don’t want to settle anymore for just a kiss.            

I want more… more of her.

I want her..

I want to have se x with her..

No….

I want to make love with her.

 

No I’m not gay.. I am not.. I’m just following what my head is telling me. What about my heart? What is it telling me?.. I don’t know.. I don’t understand.

But one thing is clear to me.. Tiff… I want to make love with you.

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

On our way to the main door, I felt Jessica was looking at me so I looked at her. She was staring at me in a weird way while smiling.

She’s probably daydreaming about me. *sigh*

 

I bet she probably wishing that I was born as a guy so there wouldn’t be any complications.. she would have told me that she loves me.

 

But if was born as a guy.. would she be doing what she’s doing with me? Kissing, touching and even  making love with me?

No.. definitely not.

 

She would probably kill me before I could even touch her.

 

Love making.. yeah.. we didn’t have .. we made love. I know what love making is.. love making is a lot different from . Dad.. my father.. explained it to me as with what happened to Taeyeon Unnie. is just lust.. a natural desire that is as old as time. But making love?… it is lust which is driven by love.

 

“Making love with a person you love is a truly wonderful experience. Your bodies become one.. you’re hearts becomes one.. your souls becomes one.. and to sum it up.. the two of you becomes one. Remember this Steph, makes you feel good but making love completes you.”

 

Weird. I made love with a person who I don’t love. Well.. I do love her.. but just as a friend. Nothing more.

But I admit it.

I like kissing her..

I like touching her..

I like feeling her body next to mine..

I like the sound she makes when she moans my name..

I want to be with her..

I want to touch her..

 I want to kiss her..

I want to have with her..

No….

I want to make love with her..

 

No I’m not gay.. I am not.. I’m just following what my head is telling me. What about my heart? What is it telling me?.. I don’t know.. I don’t understand.

But one thing is clear to me.. Jessi… I want to make love with you.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N  : So what do you think? I gave my view about the difference between and love making. Author could be such a cheese ball sometimes. *wink*

           Redwine and cola. Its easy to skeep when your drunk.. and you won't wake up early also. ^_^