ASK FOR HELP

Convince Me Not

 

TIDBITS  :  BLUE AND JESS ASK  AUTHOR

 

 

Tiff : Hello Author *expressionless*

 

Jess : How are you? *smiles*

 

SC : Hello Tiff *expressionless*, I’m fine Jess *smiles*

 

Jess : So… Tiff and I have questions for you..

 

SC : *furrows eyebrows*

 

Jess : I hope you don’t mind…

 

SC : It’s okay… as long it’s related to the story.

 

Jess : How did you came up with Tiff’s personality?

 

SC : *sips Milo* Well…. I patterned her from my self. From whom I was before.

 

Jess : *nods nods*

 

SC : Some of the impressions about her I wrote in the earlier chapters were impressions of me too. Boyish and everything. I used to dress up boyish up to my college days. I changed into girly clothes in my late collage days.

 

Jess : So… what about the cluelessness, bluntness and denseness?

 

SC : I’m blunt and dense at some point of my school days. My girl friends hated my bluntness and denseness. But they love me. ^_^

 

Jess : *nods nods* For example?

 

SC : Me and my girl classmate were in an FX. The last stop of the FX was in a mall. After we got off, she told me “I’m going in the mall. Could I go there alone?” and I answered “Why do you have to ask me? I don’t have a plan going in with you.”

 

Jess : Then?....... *all ears*

 

SC : Then she answered “your bad!” and I was like “Huh? What did I say?!”

 

Jess : *laughs* sounds like Tiff! Hahahaha. *wipes tears*

 

SC : *eyes narrowed*

 

Jess : *stops laughing and clears throat* Another example?

 

SC : Me and my female classmates were in the restroom. My girl friend while fixing herself in front of of the mirror told me “Hey, secretcode. I’m planning to go to the mall alone.” And I answered nonchalantly “Go ahead, I don’t have plans on going there with you.”

 

Jess : *holding in the laughter* Then?

 

SC : I was standing at the door that time… she faced me and said “you know what?... You hurt me with your words” And I was like “Huh? O.o”

 

Jess : *bursts out laughing*

 

SC : *sigh*

 

Jess : What about the expressionless thing?

 

SC : *stares at Jessi expressionless*

 

Jess :    O_____O

 

Jess : Ahmm… author?....

 

SC : *still expressionless*

 

Jess :   O.o

 

Jess : *Looks at Tiff* Babe! Help me with this!

 

Tiff : ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 

Jess :  O_______O

 

Jess : *Turns to author* How about Tiff’s sleepiness?

 

SC : ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 

Jess :  O____________O   *stomps out of the room and left the two sleepy heads*

 

 

CHAPTER 66         ASK FOR HELP

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

It’s almost 8 in the evening when we arrived at our house after 4 hours of travel from our out of town educational trip. Tiffany parked the car in front of our gate.

 

“Ohhhh…. My hurts” I whined.

 

“Good for you. Me? My ears and eyes were bleeding because of the two of you! You had in front of me early this morning and on our way back in the city, you two kept on kissing on every stoplight!” Hyoyeon ranted.

 

I didn’t like what I heard. I glared at her. She sighed.

 

“Okay fine… making love.” She corrected herself. I smiled.

 

“You had never been to our house. Come in first.” I told Hyoyeon. Tiff would be sleeping in my place again so she couldn’t drive Hyoyeon home. Hyoyeon and Yuri lives near Tiffany’s house.

 

“Okay thanks. I need to use the bathroom also.” Hyoyeon stepped out of the car and stretched her limbs.

 

“Are you tired my dear Goddess?” Tiff asked me while taking off her seatbelt. Then she leaned to me and unbuckle mine.

 

“Yeah… a little sleepy too… *yawn*” I hugged my handsome wifey.

“Then we should rest early. I’m tired too and we have class tomorrow.” She said.

 

“Great… I’m looking forward to snuggle in your embrace and dream about you.” I pinched her cheeks before pulling away from the embrace.

 

I stared at her face for a while. Yep.. my wifey indeed looks tired. She barely had 3 hours of sleep this morning and they proceeded on going around town. Then she drove 4 hours straight. Good for me and Hyo, we slept about 3 hours on our way back.

 

I caressed her left cheek with the back of my right hand. I could never be tired of this. She’s everything to me… I love her so much.

 

“Tiff……”

 

“Yes…….”

 

“I love you…..”

 

She leaned to close to my face and whispered lovingly to me. Her eyes shown warmth, fondness and love.

 

“I love you too Jessi..”

 

She leaned much further and closed the gaps between our lips. It was a soft and sloppy kiss… but I was contented because I felt her love for me.

 

“Babe…. So that means we couldn’t make love tonight?” I pouted ‘coz of the realization.

 

“Honey….be considerate..” She patted my head.

 

“ I’m considerate that’s why I’m disappointed.” I crossed my arms over my chest. She chuckled.

 

“Some other time Babe….. I love you.” She gave a quick peck on my lips and stepped out of the car. Then she opened the car door for me.

 

 

Yuri’s P.O.V.

 

 

Bogart had been bombarding me with text messages staring yesterday morning up to late this afternoon. I became the shock absorber of all her frustration about Stefan and Jessica’s PSDA.. Private Super Display of Affection.

 

She even called me early this morning and ranting about the duo’s live show in front of her…. and I even heard Stefan and Jessica’s moans.

 

Ohh… I wish I was there… ^_^

 

BEEEPPP     BEEEPPP

 

Ohhh… a text message from Bogart…. Again.

 

From : Bogart15

 

Finally! I got off from their claws! Hugo, we really need to do something about Jessica’s . It’s really creepy!

 

Creepy? I think not…….

 

 

To : Bogart15

 

What do you mean by creepy?

 

 

From : Bogart15

 

They’re not even ashamed to do it in front of me. What if Jessica couldn’t contain herself and do it in public?

 

 

In public?!  Yeah… you have a point Bogart. Jessica’s body has its own mind.

 

 

To : Bogart15

 

So… do you have something planed?

 

From : Bogart15

 

I already asked someone to help us.. help Jessica.

 

 

To : Bogart15

 

Who did you asked?

 

Why do I feel like she would ask the very evilly reliable crazy doctor…. Doc Ham Eunjung. *sigh*

 

 

From : Bogart15

 

The very evilly reliable crazy doctor…. Doc Ham Eunjung. She’s crazy but she gets the job done.

 

I thought so…….. poor Jessica.  >.<

 

 

Crazy Author’s P.O.V.

 

 

Meanwhile…. in a bowling alley somewhere in the planet..

 

I’m in a highway to hell……

Highway to hell….

 

The woman stopped from releasing the bowling bowl and reached inside her pocket for her ringing cellphone.

 

“Who could this bastard be?”

 

She read loudly the text message.

 

“Doc Eunjung… please help Jessica control her .”

 

“Ahehehehehe… you’ve come to the right person!” The woman exclaimed.

 

The other bowlers heard it and looked at her with surprised and disbelief expression on their scrunched faces but the woman was oblivious of it… and she doesn’t give a damn anyway.

 

Doc Eunjung placed her hands on her hips and started laughing evilly thinking of interesting thoughts of what she would do to Jessica.

 

 

“Jessica… get ready for the rehab!  Bwahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha.              “

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________