OOPPSS!

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 10     OOPPSS!

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

“By the way, where will you use the shirt?” I asked.

“Well…. I still have to change my shirt.”

Without warning, she took off her shirt in front of me…. showing her creamy shoulders and sinfully delicious – looking, well - sculpted abs.

My eyeballs involuntarily glued on Blue’s delectable shirtless body.

 

That shoulder… and ohh…Those abs….. Ohh la la…..

 

I swallowed my saliva. Is it me or its just really hot in here?

Suddendly, I felt like its my turn to pass out.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I heard her asked.

“N..Nothing” I stammered. Why do I feel like I’m drunk?

 

I felt her smooth warm hand touched my skin. She pulled me maybe a little too hard. I bumped on watering shirtless body.

What’s with those delicious adjectives, Jess? Get a hold of your self! You’re just hungry!

Yes, I’m hungry… I’m hungry for you… Blue…

No! No! No! Nooooo!!! Jessica!!! Nooooo!!!

 

She reached for my forehead. I felt like my body was on fire!

Blue’s eyebrows furrowed.

Awwww….. cutie..

 

“You should go home and rest. You’re not feeling well. Look at you. You’re warmer than normal and your face is so red.” She sounded genuinely concerned about me.

 

I  didn’t answered. I felt my cheeks become even warmer. My legs were losing its strength. Maybe I’m just really not feeling well. Yes…. This is only a fever..

Blue’s sinful hands held my waist.

 

What the?! Ooohh…..I’m meeelllllttttiiiinnngggggg……

 

I felt too weak. My stupid hands moved on their own and wrapped around Blue’s shoulder. Man… I badly need a medicine. I’m burning with fever.

I pulled away from Blue’s worried gaze. My eyes lowered and stopped on her sinfully delicious – looking, well – sculpted, delectable and mouth - watering abs.

Ohh…. Looks so yummy…

Stop it Jessica!!!

Just one …. I mean touch…

I said no!

Just one….

Get a hold of yourself!!!

Ohh abs…..

Jessicaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Shut up stupid little voice!

 

My hands moved on its own again. Since when did muscles in our hands become involuntary muscles? Aww!

My hands slid downwards and made a touch down on her love handles.

Blue suddenly bursts into laughter and got slightly off balanced. She stepped back and her back slightly slammed on her locker. She was still laughing. I wondered what just happened to make her laugh like that.

Then… I noticed my hands were still on Blue’s love handles. Owww… so that’s why… so Blue is ticklish in that area, huh? Hehe. Weak Spot..Check!

Whoah! What do I care about her weak spot?!

I removed my hands from Blue’s love handles.

She stopped laughing like an idiot and now smiling. Aww! That smile again!

I realized that I’m now leaning on Blue, her back against the locker. There was almost no gap between our bodies. Our faces only few centimeters away from each other.

Our gaze locked. And because she’s taller, I was looking up on her.

She’s not saying anything. She’s just staring at me. Why do I feel something wrong about this? I ran out of battery. I can’t move. Damn this fever!

 

“Jessi…”

Hmmm….. Jessi is busy snuggling because she’s not feeling well.

“Jessi….”

Ohh shut up!

 

“Jessica, I need to put my shirt on so I could bring you to the clinic. You’re burning with fever. Come on. Let me go.”

Blah blah blah! Just shut up Blue!

Hmmnnnn…. Smells good…

 

I felt her hands on my arms that were wrapped around me moved. What is she planning to do?! Don’t dare touch my curves again! Don’t you dare!

She was looking at me intently. What’s on your mind, Blue? What’s on your mind?! One erted move… I swear! I will pull you like warm bread!!!

Wait!.... Is she looking at my lips?! What the?!....

I looked at her lips… those pink lips that I noticed on the first time I met her. She swallowed.

Oh no! This is not good!

Don’t you dare do it, Blue! Don’t you dare!!!Don’t...... Uhhmmmmppp…. I felt my soul separated from my body.

 

“Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! She’s kissing me! She’s kissing me! She’s kissing me! She’s kissing me!

I tried to pull away from the kiss but her hand that was place on the back of my head is stopping me to do so.

I felt her tongue my lips.

Oh my God… am I dreaming?

Maybe you are… you’re just dreaming. This is just a dream. You have a fever and you fainted. You’re just dreaming.

She used her tongue to part my almost closed lips. She succeeded. She tilted her head and tilted mine with her hand that was still on the back of my head.

Hah! I should get even!

My left hand flew to Blue’s nape. Pulling her to a deeper kiss.

 

Huh?!

 

Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! I’m kissing her back! I’m kissing her back! I’m kissing her back! I’m kissing her back!

 

Ohh Blue… you’re so good….

Jessica! Snap out of it!!!

Mmmmm… I’m intoxated

Jessica!

I’m burning!!! Whoah… this dream feels so real.

 

Jjjjeeeeesssssssssiiiiiiiicccccccccaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

I snapped back to reality. And then it hit me. I wasn’t dreaming. I didn’t fainted. This is all REAL.

 

OH.

MY.

GOD.

 

I opened my eyes only to be greeted by a face infont of me. Her lips still hovering mine.

“PPPPEEEERRRRRRRVVVVVVVEEERRRRRRTTTTTTTT” I shouted in my brain. How dare this punk took advantage of me. Oh my…… my first kiss.. Huhu.      T_T

 I was about to push her away when she stopped. I felt her smile within the kiss… then she pulled away and looked at me…. Smiling.

 

Enjoyed much? You punk!

My right hand rolled into a clenched fist. How dare this ert take away my first kiss! Well… it was really good though… but that’s not the point.

 

My right fist flew and landed on Blue’s jaw.

“Ouuucchhh!”

Blue looked like she’s drunk. And I feel like I’m burning alive!

She shook her head for a few times then her eyebrows furrowed. She put my thumb inside . 

Blood… again… blood.

She looked at me.

 

Oh no Blue! You will not faint!.... Not before me!

I felt all of my energy drained. I gave in. Everything becomes dark.

 

 

“Jessi…” I heard a faint voice. A female voice.

“Hey jessi…” There it is again.

“Wake up! Jessi!” she sounded urgent.

“Wake up….” now she’s tapping my face.

“Wake up!” Aww! What’s wrong with this person?!

 

I opened up my eyes. It’s a little blurry. After few moments, my eyesight adjusted. I could see clearly.

“Are you okay now? I’m taking you to the clinic.” Blue said. A still shirtless Blue.

I realized our position. Blue was kneeling. My upper body is on Blue’s lap. Her arms wrapped around my body. And her s?... resting on my face.

 

“Jessi…” she called my attention.

 

To my shock, the door swung open and I heard a calm but dangerous toned voice…. from a towering person.

“Could someone explain to me what the hell is going on?” the tall girl asked. Expressionless face….

“Taeyeon Unnie… she’s burning with fever…..” expressionless.. Aww! They really are sisters!

 

“Hey Stefan! I will print this. I will give you the photo. Put it on a picture frame and place it on your bedside table!”

Taeyeon, Blue and I simultaneously looked at the owner of the voice. It was Yuri. She was waving her phone and giggling like a kid.

Photo?!...What photo?

What photo?” Blue asked.

Yuri walked pass to Taeyeon towards me and Blue. Then she kneeled and leaned over me and Blue. She showed us some photos from her phone.

“Look here you two. Pick one that you like. If you like it all… then that's fine.” Yuri said as if she’s just showing a photo of a landmark or balloons or dogs.

 

My eyes almost popped out of its sockets when I saw the photos.

It was me and Blue… in our kissing spree.

“So what do you think?” Yuri asked

Are you serious?

“Hmmnnnn… well… give me a moment.” Blue said while caressing her chin. Huh?!

“Let me see those… Ohh… this one is perfect. Hey, Cheese Ball! This one looks great!” Even Taeyeon unnie joined.

 

Ohh Man… These people are psychos!

And I fainted again.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------