THE NONCHALANT KID

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 40    THE NONCHALANT KID

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

“Whhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttt??????!!!!!!!!!!!”

Jessica’s piercing scream almost popped by eardrums.

 

“Ouch Honey! My eardrums!” I covered my ears with my two hands. My ears were ringing. Honey… you’re really------ *sigh*

“Are you serious or are you acting up again?” She eyed me suspiciously.

 

“Do I look like I’m kidding?” I asked her with a boring tone. She playfully slapped my cheek and pinched my tummy.

“You handsome punk!” She pouted.

 

“Jessi Baby…… “

“Why Babe?......” Jessica bit her lower lip and slipped her right hand inside my shirt. Her active hand rubbed circles to my abs then glided up just below my bra. She leaned and kissed my exposed neck the stared at me smiling.

 

“Uhmm… could you please move your hand away from my ie?... “

“Huh? What do you mean? I’m just touching your abs?” Her smile turned into a confused pout.

 

I put my left hand on top of Jessica’s right hand which was under my shirt and now cupping and gently kneading left uncovered ie which she managed to get access by pulling the left strap off my shoulder and slipping her hard from the top part of the left cup. Genius.

 

“Does your hand have a mind of its own?” I asked her with my ever popular expressionless tone.

She stared at my hand then as she realized what just happened, her eyes grew wide and immediately pulled her hand out of my shirt. She sank at her seat and panted while staring through the dashboard. Her face was so flustered. I fought the urge to laugh.

 

“Well…. I….I…….” She stuttered. She was staring at the steering wheel leaning forward at the dashboard. Jessica looked so hot and bothered.

 

Jessi… you’re so cute! ^_^

Okay Jessi… I’ll give you a little treat. Hehe.

 

I shoved and pinned her against the back rest of her seat. I ed the top 3 buttons of her polo. Jessica wasn’t moving. Maybe she’s just too shock to respond. She was breathing heavily. I pulled the straps of her bra off her shoulder and flipped down the two cups which caused her melons to be exposed.

 

I slipped my hands inside her polo and placed my hands on the sides of each of her exposed s.

“Uhhhmmm….” Jessica let out a soft moan, bit her lip and slowly moved her hand from side to side as my thumbs nibbled her perky s.

 

“Mmmnnn….. Tiiiiifffffffffffffff… Ughhh…” She arched her back and let out a controlled moan. Her eyes were tightly shut.

I leaned over and her left . My tongue and flicked her rock hard while my other hand was kneading her right and twirling her right with my left palm.

 

After minutes of play, I stopped. I moved my left hand away from her right ie. I held her by the waist.

“Jessi… you okay now?” I asked her while playfully her left .

 

“Ughh.. you… punk….ummppfff-----“ I cut her off with a short but deep kiss.

Jessica’s eyes were still closed. She was panting so hard and sweating in spite of the car aircon. I chuckled at the scene.

 

I fixed her bra and buttoned her polo again.

“Tiffany.. you.. .. I.. will.. kill… you…” She said in between panting. She looked so exhausted.

 

I pulled her into a warm embrace and patted her back while slightly swaying from sided to side. She hugged me back. We stayed in this position until the moment I felt her wildly beating heart beat normal again.

 

When I felt her heart and breathing were back to normal, I pulled away from the hug and gave her a quick peck on the lips. We stared smiling at each other.

“You crazy tease!” She punched my thigh.

 

“Babe you’re so violent…” I pouted.

“Hmp!” She pouted too.

 

“By the way, Jessi…. Let’s grab a snack first before I head to our faculty office----------“ I stopped midsentence when I realized something.

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

“By the way, Jessi…. Let’s grab a snack first before I head to our faculty office----------“ She stopped with her words and glanced at my face and stared at my crotch.

What now? O.o

 

“Oh My Gosh Tiff!” I got surprised when she suddenly slipped her right hand inside my pants and caressed my covered mound.

“What are you doing?!” I asked her frantically.

 

“Just checking if you’re wet.” She said nonchalantly and continued her feathery touches on my warm and leaking covered core.

 

“Tiff!” I scolded her. She just shrugged and pulled her hand out of my pants.

Damn it! Such a tease!

 

But admit it Jess.. you like it.. Hihi..^_^

Says who?!

You want her inside of you.. Hihi..^_^

Not really!

Look how aroused you are… Hihi..^_^

I’m not!

Let Tiffany fix that leaking hole… Hihi.. ^_^

Mind your own leaking hole!

Hihi… ^_^

 

“A have extra clothes in the backseat.. in case of emergency.” She pointed to a duffle bag on the backseat.

“Go change.. there’s also tissue and hand sanitizer in the bag.” She said expressionless while engulfing her hands with a hand sanitizer.

“I’ll wait for you outside the car.” Tiffany sprayed perfume on herself before stepping out of the car. I was left dumbfounded. How could she have an intimate session and act like nothing happened.

I shook my head and cleaned myself.

KNOCK KNOCK

Tiffany knocked at the faculty office door.

“Come in…” We heard Engr. Kwon’s voice.

 

Tiffany pulled me inside the faculty room. Engr. Kwon smirked at the two of us.

“Oh.. hey. Lovebirds!” He scoffed.

 

“So sir… what are you going to tell me?... Is it about what happened at the Dean’s office a while ago?” Tiffany asked Yuri’s brother.

Engr. Kwon sighed and rests his arms on top of the table.

 

 “Nope...I admit I got insulted back there by Dean’s reaction towards you… but that’s not the issue here…”

“What is?”

 

“About you being the representative of Civil Engineering department in the upcoming interdepartment pageant.”

Tiffany sighed.

 

“We will have a big problem Stephanie… look at you…”

Tiffany raised her eyebrow.

 

“What do you mean sir?” Oh man.. Blue is getting pissed off.

“No.. don’t get me wrong. You are pretty.. so pretty… but you’re not feminine. We will have to overhaul you.”

 

“And the worst of all… your talent should be… dancing.”

Tiff and I stared at each other.

This is not a good idea…>.<

 

“We only have two weeks before the pageant.. do you think you could do it Jessica?” Engr Kwon asked me.

“Me?.. Why did I got involved here?” I asked him confusedly.

“Well sweetie.. that’s because you will be incharge of Stephanie’s transformation.”

 

My jaw dropped.

 

“And besides.. my sister recommended you.”

 

Arrrgghhhhhhh!!!! Yuri!!!!! I will pull you like a warm bread!!!!

 

  _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : So the site recovered?...

         Redwine and cola.