JESSI'S NIGHTMARE

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 70   JESSI’S NIGHTMARE

 

 

JESSICA’S P.O.V.

 

 

“Wake up Babe…….” I whispered to my Tiffany. My head is rests in the junction of her shoulder and arm. Our bodies were sheltered under a thick blanket.

 

“Mmmnnnnn hhnnnnggggg….askhfdgfgjdskffj…” She just mumbled as a reply.

 

“Babe….come on…. We still have school…..” I gently tapped her cheek trying to snap her out from dreamland.

 

“Mnnnn?....Jessi?........” Tiff slowly opened her eyes.

 

“We should get up now…..” I told her. We were whispering to each other with our newly awaken hoarse husky voice.

 

“………………………………….” She blankly stared at me.

 

“Babe… I said get up.” I told her in a stern voice.

 

“…………..O_____O……….” She’s still staring blankly at me.

 

“Are you still sleepy? Come on Babe…Babe?......”

 

“How could I get up when you keep on snuggling tight at me rather than letting me go?” She answered expressionless.

 

“……and we already had 6 rounds ‘till past 2am so could you please remove your hand on away from there. “ She added.

 

As usual, we did our routines on school. Attend classes, me passing at her room and poke her head to wake her up, eating lunch at the canteen, get mocked by the two musketeers, etc.

 

 

“Babe…. you go ahead at the parking lot. I left something at the study area.” I told her.

 

“Okay…..” She answered.

 

It took me later as expected. My Geology professor asked me to do some errands and I couldn’t say no to her.

 

I saw doc Eunjung holding an armalite riffle and she’s aiming it at Tiffany. I ran as fast as I could to stop her from harming my Tiffany.

 

What is Doc Eunjung doing with a gun?! This is weird.. very weird.

 

“Doooooccccccc Euuuunnnjjjuuunnngggg!!!” I screamed my lungs out.

 

Both of them turned their heads to me and watched my as I scramble towards them. I don’t know what happened that lead to this. They were saying that it was Tiff’s fault. They were saying that Tiff went too far.

 

Wait?..... How did I suddenly know this information? O.o

 

Anyway, I don’t know what happened… and I don’t care. Tiffany…. She’s all that matters to me.

 

“Stop Jessi! Don’t go anywhere near us!” Tiff yelled at me.

 

“Ttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Serves you right…..” Doctor Eunjung

 

I stood in shock as I watch my beloved girlfriend dropped to the ground. Unmoving. When the incident finally sank into my head, I immediately rushed to my girlfriend’s side.

 

I lifted her upper body and trapped her into my tight embrace. Tears were freely flowing from my eyes. I looked at Doc Eunjung with accusing eyes.

 

“Why doc?! Why?!!!” I asked the crazy doctor.

 

She just smirked evilly at me and walked away.

 

“Dooocccccc!!!! Doooooccccccc!!! Why do you have to shoot her with an anti lust bullet?!! Tifffaaaannnyyyyy!!! Noooooooooooooooo!!!

 

“Give back my Tiff’s lust!!!”

 

 

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

 

THE TIME NOW IS 5AM

 

The sound of Tiffany’s alarm clock made my eyes open. I scooted at the bedside table and reached for the thing that woke me up.

 

So… it was just a dream……

 

No…. a nightmare!!!

 

It’s definitely a nightmare! I couldn’t imagine a single night…or broad daylight… not making love with my beloved and delicious girlfriend… well… red days are exempted. *sigh*

 

We have to get up earlier today because Tiff’s car is on our house. She left it there yesterday morning because she said she’s still tired and sleepy from our out of town educational trip last weekend.

 

“Hnnngggggg….. Jessi… aslkjhffalfslgjfkgf….” I heard Tiff’s mumble. I scooted back to her embrace and kissed her on her lips.

 

5 minutes… 5 more minutes and I’ll get up… I love you Tiff…..

 

“Hmmmnnnn….. Jessi… I love you… asdhghdafdfhdfh….”

 

 

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V.

 

“Haaahhhhhhuuummmmm……” I slowly opened my eyes and stretched my limbs. Why do I feel something strange?

 

“ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz  Nggggoooorrkkkkk….” I heard Hugo’s snore and I perked my head to peep but my face was immediately greeted with her left foot.

 

“Damn it Hugo! What is your foot doing infront of my face?!” I yanked her foot and leg drastically away from my body.

 

I sat up and groggily tilted my head from side to side. I slept in between Sooyoung and Hugo in the Hwang’s guestroom. Good choice. I don’t want to lay in a bed that had a recent “activity”.

 

Sooyoung Unnie… she still looks serious even in sleep.

 

I squinted my eyes as I fought the urge to sleep again. Ohh… what time is it?

 

I reached for my phone under my pillow. The time reads 4:50am. There was also a message notification on my phone. My heart pounded as I opened the message.

 

Damn it! Why am I scared?...>.<

 

I read the message.

 

 

From : Doctor? Psshh!!

 

Bring me Jessica after her classes.  I will start the therapy. Bwahahahaha. *Laughing evilly*

 

 

My eyes widened. Uh-oh! This doesn’t look good.

 

 

_____________________________________- 

 

A/N : Just a short update. Sleepy and tired. *sigh*