IRON FISTS

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 63    IRON FISTS

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

“You should come with us.” One of the policemen that responded to the incident told me and the other witnesses, together with the locals that came to our aid.

 

There were 10 of us, 6 customers and 4 locals. Me, Tiff and Hyoyeon were the only females on the group. But… I’m starting to suspect if Tiff that my girlfriend is a genetic anomaly.. a y chromosome trapped into a n x chromosome. *sigh*

 

“To where?” Tiffany asked the police officer.

 

“To the police station. All of you have to give your statements about what happened in here. Boy… good thing these guys are captured once and for all.” The officer said.

 

Once and for all?... O.o

 

Tiff’s eyebrow furrowed then she looked at me and Hyoyeon with questioning eyes. My arms s around her waist as I faced her. Our lower bodies were pressed together but our bodies aren’t.

 

“It’s okay Babe…” I whispered.

 

“But I want to take a shower.. and rest already…” Tiff let out an annoyed sigh.

 

“Me too…” I said.

“It’s good that these guys were apprehended but… I think you’ve gone too much with the other one. He was really beaten up. Those guys will be rushed first to the hospital for first aid. The precinct is just across the hospital so it wouldn’t be too much of a bother.” He continued.

 

I looked at the guy whose face was a bloody mess. He was still holding his aching midsection where Tiff’s right foot landed. He was the last one stepped into the ambulance with the help of the medics.

 

The four guys that came to the rescue were exchanging confused looks at each other. The most beefy and tallest one of the four checked his fingernails in a very unmanly way. It looked like as if he’s angry because his manicure got ruined.

 

Oh! And his fingernails were really manicured! In bright red!  O_____O

 

Wait… this guy looks oddly familiar…..

 

I looked at Hyoyeon. She was staring at the tall, buff and good looking guy. Maybe he’s just metro ual or just have an odd fashion sense. He has a striking resemblance with Chris “Captain America” Evans.

 

“It wasn’t us. Those guys were already beaten up before we got here. Well.. atleast we managed to stop her from beating that poor guy to a pulp.” Guy 1 said.

 

“Huh? Then you did?” The officer shifted his attention to our male fellow costumers. They shook they’re heads.

 

“Then… who did it?” He asked.

 

“Didn’t the cashier told you? Those ugly worms were beaten by Xena the warrior princess. ” The oddly familiar looking guy pointed at Tiff with his right thumb.

 

“Xena the warrior princess?” Officer.

 

“No! Chun –Li!” The big buff good looking guy rolled his eyes. In his voice was pure sarcasm.

 

Oh! I remember now! He was the one shrieked like a high school girly girl this morning!

 

The officer narrowed his eyes on “Chris”. “Chris just shrugged and fixed his flipped his bangs…. In a girly way.

 

“I’m not joking with you.” The officer told “Chris” in a serious tone.

 

“I’m not joking with you either. Ask the costumers and cashier, they saw it all. That tall girl in a Blue shirt did all the beating.” “Chris” said.

 

“……………………………..” Officer.

 

“Ahhh… Whatever. You girls just follow us with your car.” Officer said.

 

“He’s the one from this morning…” I heard Tiff said.

 

“Yes… let’s just call him Chris.” I whispered to her.

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

“So.. you’re saying that these guys beat up those notorious robbers?” The police chief asked one of the police officers present in the crime scene while pointing his index finger on me and the four guys that also came to the store.

 

“Don’t you know these people?! These are the most notorious and dangerous robbery-hold up gang. They even do kidnapping and carnapping!” The chief was astounded.

 

Notorious?.... Dangerous?.... O.o

 

Yeah…. Notorious and dangerously lame. Tsk tsk.  >.<

 

I glanced at the four then shifted back to the chief.

 

“If you say so..” I said in my most boring and uninterested tone.

 

The chief smirked at me mocked me. Sheeesshh! I don’t care if he believes or not. I just want to lay on a bed and rest. And I hope my girlfriend would be considerable enough not to ask for y time. I don’t think I could last atleast one round. *sigh*

 

“Here’s the CCTV video of the store, Sir.” One of the police handed a laptop to the Chief. As he watched, he gave me a weird look from time to time. Then he sighed in disbelief.

 

A new officer entered to the precinct arrogantly, holding his armalite riffle. He was tall.. about 6 ft.. and buff too. It feels like I’m looking at John Cena.

 

“What’s going on here chief? I heard that those notorious bastards were finally captured.” The newly arrived big buff guy said. The chief nodded lazily.

 

“Ohh.. so you were the guys that made it happen, huh? I also heard that those scumbags were broken and beaten too! Nice job!” The buff police officer tapped the locals’ shoulders. Chris rolled her.. I mean his eyes and flipped her non existent long hair.

 

“Urrrrrrrrrrgggghh… annoying..” Chris whispered to me.

 

“Excuse me officer.. it weren’t us” Chris said.

 

“Then who? The other witnesses?” “John Cena” asked.               

 

All of the people inside the precinct slowly shook their heads with no expression on their faces. Hey! That’s my style! Don’t copy it!

 

All of those people shifted their looks on me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

 

Why are they looking at me like that? It’s creepy.

 

“John Cena” looked at me with a serious face then burst out laughing. Aish! I like John Cena but I don’t like you.

 

“Funny chief! That’s really funny!!! Ahahahahahahahahahah..” He was already in tears and holding his aching tummy.

 

“Really?! Where’s the hidden camera? Do you really think that this child could beat up those bastards?! The most notorious and dangerous crime group in this region? Ahahahahahaha.”  

 

I just hope he won’t fart.

 

Wait….. Did he just call me child?! O.o

 

Silence.

 

“John Cena” stopped from laughing when he realized that no one was laughing with him and all were serious.

 

“Come here and look at this.” Chief pointed at the laptop where the memory of the store’s CCTV camera was connected.

 

“No way……..*jaw dropped*….” He said. I smirked.

 

What no way? It was easy.

 

After he finished watching the video, he slowly faced me and walked towards me with a serious look on his arrogant face.

 

“You?.. You really did that?” He asked with an envious tone. I nodded.

 

“I still don’t believe it.” He said.

 

“I’m not trying to convince you.” I answered boringly.

 

“Then try me! That way.. I would be convinced.” He said full of arrogance and pride with a smirk on his face.

 

Is he insulting me? *eyes narrowed*

 

“Sorry officer, but I think you talk too much.” I said nonchalantly. His smirk turned into a frown.

 

“What did you say?” He asked raising his eyebrow.

 

“You heard me. And I’m not here to pick a fight. Please don’t use the authority vested upon you just to show your arrogance.” I told him.

 

“Oh.. is that so?.. Hit me! Show me what you’ve got!” He scoffed.

 

“Then you’ll charge me with assaulting an officer. Nice try.. I won’t bite it.” I said and sipped my orange juice on a tetra pack. The store cashier gave it to me as a thank you gift.. with some chocolates  and breads also.

 

Those were free. We shouldn’t shy away from grace.

 

“Come on! Hit me! You won’t be charged of anything. You heard us people! Let me with this one chief. I want to test if this kid is really tough or those bastards were just bunch of brittle bones.”

 

“Knock your self out.” Chief said lazily.

 

“Is the ambulance still there? We might need it.” Chief added.

 

“Don’t worry chief…. I won’t hurt this kid.” “John Cena” said.

 

“I’m not worried about her….. I’m worried about you. Do whatever you want. Just don’t tell me that we didn’t warn you. Hey kid… don’t hurt him too much, okay?”

 

I nodded at Chief.

 

“Okay! Punch me. I’ll give you 3 chances. One on face, one on ribs and one on midsection.” He smirked and stood straight with no defense.

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

“Sorry……” Tiff said as she made a punching stance.

 

Tiff… Babe….. >.<

 

“What are you waiting fo—ahhh---arrrgggghhh---uughghhh--- *drops on floor*” The arrogant guy couldn’t even finish his words.

 

First hit! Right fist landed on midsection. Arrogant guy folded.

                                                         

Second hit! Left fist on right rib. Arrogant guy tilted to his right.

 

Third hit! Right fist on left cheek bone. Arrogant guy’s head almost rotated.

 

All of those happened in just three seconds.

 

Arrogant guy hit the ground out cold.

 

Silence.

 

No body dared to speak. Even the prisoners were shocked. Their jaw dropped. The bully police was knocked out cold by a girl in just 3 seconds!

 

Is Tiff really human?!

 

 

Tiff shook her head on the arrogant guy then looked at the Chief who’s eyes were wide opened and asked him.

 

 

 

“Uhhmmm… that’ doesn’t count as assaulting an officer, right?”

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________---