THE BIG SHOCK AND IDLE HANDS

Convince Me Not

 

A/N :   I felt bad for Taeyeon. Aeeiissh! I'm so sorry Taeyeon. I love you. *secrectcode made puppy dog eyes*. I was planning to continue Taeyeon ordeal but I changed my mind... and most off all.. I don't like drama. Some fillers on Taeyeon's ordeal will be mentioned in this chapter.

 

 

CHAPTER 38        THE BIG SHOCK AND IDLE HANDS

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

“Do you want more fried rice?” I asked Jessica while offering her the plate with fried rice.

The four of us, Sunny Unnie, Teayeon Unnie, Me and Jessica were having breakfast at the Jungs’ place after the Monday sleepover. Jessica was seated beside me and our Unnies were seated across us.

 

“No Babe.. thanks.” Jessica politely refused.

“So Babe.. when would be the result of your special exam be released?” Jessica asked me then shove a spoonful of tocino and fried rice in .

 

“Engr. Kwon told me yesterday that I would know the result today.” I answered her while wiping the excess oil in the side of her lips.

“Hmmnnn… I wonder how you put up with it…” she scoffed.

 

“Why Honey?... You don’t trust yourself? My gorgeous and smart tutor?” I winked at her. she chuckled and hit my arm.

“And violent…..” Jessica frowned and crossed her arms across her chest.

 

“And a drama queen….” I felt her left thigh landed on top of my right thigh.

“And a molester…..” She glared at me. I smiled and pinched her cheeks.           

 

“Oh look! There are ants in size of a mouse!” Taeyeon Unnie was expressionless but sarcastic.

“Sweetie… just let them be.” Sunny Unnie smiled sweetly at Taeyeon Unnie. Taeyeon Unnie just stared expressionless at Sunny Unnie then smiled after a while.

 

Jessica and I just smiled at the scene.

 

The story of Taeyeon Unnie being by Sunny Unnie wasn’t a secret to us. The morning after was a complete chaos. It was the first time I saw my sister in a vulnerable state. It was heartbreaking. She was crying her heart out while hugging me tight. I could see the bruises and purple spots on her body. Her cheeks were also with a shade of purple.

 

Sunny Unnie was also crying and begging for forgiveness. She kept on saying that she loves my Unnie so much.

Jessica’s parents were shock by what happened and sunny Unnie’s confession. We were all shock. Jessica’s parents immediately informed my parents about the incident so they could settle things.

 

Jessica and I left for school before my parents arrive at the Jungs’ so we didn’t know what exactly transpired.

About her forgiving Sunny Unnie?..  I don’t buy it. Unnie is still traumatized. She’s just good in hiding her true feelings.

At first I didn’t understand the logic of making those two still sleep together in one room after what happened.


They said it was a therapy..that Unnie could recover by intimacy. Face the problem head on and not run away from it.

 

I got the logic now…it was a stupid risk.. but it paid off. Taeyeon Unnie is slowly recovering from the trauma. It’s a good sign.

And I also used that technique with Jessica. I’m getting closer to her and be intimate with her so she could surpass her feelings. Although I can’t explain why I’m enjoying this technique.

 

“You better pass the exam, Cheese Ball.” Taeyeon Unnie scoffed.

 

“She will definitely pass. My sister is her tutor!” Sunny Unnie bragged.                        

 

“I believe in your sister’s ability.. but I can’t say the same thing about this cheese ball.” Taeyeon Unnie pointed her thumb on me while looking expressionless at Sunny Unnie.

Then the three of them laughed.

Whatever. *sigh*

 

 

“We need to hurry. We might get late for school. Let’s brush our teeth, Babe.” Jessica stood up and tugged my shirt.

“Okay Jessi.”I drank my coffee down to the last drop.

 

We brushed our teeth in Jessica’s bathroom. We made a little experiment.. she used my toothbrush and I used hers. She was playfully nudging me while we were brushing our teeth.

After brushing and washing the toothbrushes, she sprinkled me with water and I did the same to her.

 

“Now let’s test if we already have fresh breath.” I pulled her close to me and wrapped my arms around her as my lips crashed into hers. She wrapped her arms on my nape and fondled my hair.

We took turns in probing each others mouth with our tongue. Give and take. I could taste the icy cool and minty taste of the toothpaste in her delicious and intoxicating mouth. She moaned and moaned within the kiss. Then I felt her hand inside my shirt… my abs.

 

I pulled away from the kiss. We were both catching our breath.. still within each others arms.

 

“Jess…..”

“Yes Babe?”

“Fresh breath confirmed.” I winked at her.

She chuckled.

“And Jessi Baby…”

“What is it Babe?..”

 

“Stop asking for .. keep your hands to yourself.” I scoffed.

 

“Wha------ Why you?!” She elbowed my tummy and stomped out of the bathroom.

 

Huh?! Did I say something wrong?! O.o

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

This would be the second time that I would be riding Blue’s car. It’s cool and y.. like its owner. Ahihi. She and Taeyeon Unnie led me to the paid parking lot last night and I was surprised to see Blue’s car in there.

I looked at Blue who was making her way to the driver’s seat.

 

Damn this punk! And now I’m the one who’s asking for ?! O.o

She loves to kiss me and me out of the blue.. at any moment she likes. She’s the one who’s asking for and not me! Arrgghh! The nerve!

Owww… you’re just disappointed. Hihi ^_^

No! I’m not!

Your body is craving for Blue.. Hihi ^_^

No!!!

Your heart is craving for Blue.. Hihi..^_^

Heart…Wait.. What? No!

Ahihi  ^_^

*mentally banged my head to a concrete wall*

We entered the car. I sat on the passenger seat. Taeyeon unnie and Sunny Unnie were in the backseat while Blue was on the driver’s seat.

 

“Hey Jessica… you sit here with us.” Sunny Unnie pointed to the vacant space at the back seat.

“And why is that?” I asked.

 

“So Stephanie could focus on driving.” My Unnie answered.

“Why Babe? Couldn’t you focus when I’m near you?” I teased Blue. She chuckled at me. Cuuuuttteeennneeessss oooovvvvveeerrrrrlllloooooaaaadddddd!!! ^_^

 

“You’re too cheesy!” Sunny Unnie scoffed.

 

“Uhhmm Jess…”

“Yeah Babe?”

 

“Your hand is creeping inside my pants. Please pull it out.” Blue said in a monotonous tone.

Our Unnies and I let out a loud gasp in unison.

 

“Nah… just kidding. Hehe. Her hand is not inside my pants my dear Unnies. Chill. Haha.” She chuckled then looked at me with an expressionless face. She pointed her lips in the direction of her crotch. I looked at her crotch.

 

Holy cucumbers! Why is my hand inside her pants?!  >.<  

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sterilized milk.

       

Side note:  This is my reaction to that Filipino person that responded negatively on Mikey Bustos' video who was talking about Filipino stuffs and speaking English with a Filipino accent. 

That person retaliated on Mikey's English with Filipino accent. (By the way..mikey grew up in Canada and has an american accent but he knows how to speak english with a filipino accent)

That person commented that not all Filipino speaks that way and he/she doesn't speak that way because he/she is EDUCATED.

Well.. here's my answer you smartass!!!

I'm a college graduate.. Civil Engineering graduate from a private and well known school in the field of engineering. I speak english with a Filipino accent. so even if I'm a degree holder, I'm still uneducated?! Where is your brain?

You have a twisted perception about what being educated truly is. 

FYI.. even sandara park speaks english with a filipino accent (for the non filipino readers: she grew up in the philippines) but she's not shy about it.

Just go speak english with your american twang and brag about you being educated. Si Lord na bahala sa'yo.