SWAG OF MURDEROUS

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 50   SWAG OF THE MURDEROUS

 

 

“Repeat from the start Babe! And one, and two, and three, turn around! Sway those hips!” Jessica cheered Tiff while grooving with the song Moves Like Jagger. It’s the song that Tiff will dance to.

 

It’s a Friday night, only 3 days before the pageant. Yuri and Hyoyeon taught Jessica the steps they made since Jessica spends more time with Tiff. And also the two musketeers were busy with some other stuff.

 

Now, Jessica and Tiffany are in Jessica’s room practicing Tiffany’s dance.

 

“Groove Babe! Show me that swag!” Jessica is now dancing along with Tiffany.

 

In this dance number, Tiffany will have a guy partner and at some point, their body will press on each other and Tiffany will glide her hand from the neck of the partner down to his abs. Then the two would seductively grind while bodied still pressed.

 

When Jessica was notified about the situation yesterday, she couldn’t stop herself from exploding. Terminator Jung chased Yuri with a metal baseball bat that is owned by Hyoyeon’s brother. Tiffany and Hyoyeon chased after the two to rescue Yuri and apprehend Jessica.

 

 The poor musketeer ran for her dear life while calling for her Mommy, Daddy and older brother. Hyoyeon had to shot the raging Bull Terminator Jung with a stun gun to stop the psycho from possibly crippling.. or killing her very scared fellow musketeer.

 

The four headed to Hyoyeon’s place yesterday after their classes.

 

“Ohh… Jessi….” Tiff scrunched her face.

“Is she dead?” asked the still shaking Yuri.

“It’s just a stun gun… she would wake up in a while” Hyoyeon shook her head.

“Stefan… your wife is scary..” Yuri said teary eyed.

Tiffany’s eyebrow raised when she heard the word wife.

“Stefan.. carry her and lay her in my bed ‘til she wakes up.” Hyoyeon tapped Tiffany’s nape.

“Okay…” Tiffany nodded.

When Tiff was about to carry Jessica, the latter sudden opened her eyes and glared at Tiff.

“Jess?...” Tiff was a bit surprised.

Hyoyeon saw what happened and mumbled to herself.

“! Maybe I should have used shotgun instead.”

Jessica’s dark aura filled the air. Jessica’s glare went from Tiffany to Yuri. The Terminator tried to get up again but immediately restrained by the expressionless Blue.

 

Jessica shot back a death glare to her Blue and to be greeted by Blue’s serious and murderous look.

 

Jessica’s anger dropped immensely. She knows she shouldn’t mess with Blue in this kind of situation. Hyoyeon and Yuri became uneasy and worried because they know what will happen when Tiffany explodes. Chaos… complete chaos. And Jessica was notified about this just a while ago before the whole chasing scene happened.

 

Hyoyeon and Yuri made Jessica watch one of their matches on dvd while Tiffany was at the nearby convenience store buying their snacks.

 

 Hyoyeon has dvd collection of their aired matches because her parents record the live telecast. Coincidentally, the match they watched was the one when Tiffany got into a fight with an opponent that kept on playing uncalled for roughness on her and even kicked her leg intentionally hurting her.

 

They watched as Tiffany rolled in the grassy field and squirmed in pain while holding her left leg. After a while, Tiffany stood up and headed towards their bench.

 

Tiffany ignored the rough opponent and mouthed a curse. But with everyone’s shock, the opponent suddenly grabbed Tiffany and punched her on the jaw. Tiffany was taken aback but didn’t seemed to be affected. She sighed heavily and ignored the other girl.

 

Then the other girl reached for Tiffany again and punched her on the other side of her jaw. The players from the opposing team tried to pull away their member while Tiff’s members were trying to calm her down.

 

The opponent stopped and relaxed but still shooting daggers at Tiffany. Everyone thought that the situation was under control but they were wrong. When the opponent got loose again, she charges to Tiffany and kicked her lower back.

 

Everyone was quiet as Tiffany laid face down on the ground. They know something is wrong…something is very wrong.

 

Tiffany slowly gets up with a very dark aura around her. She slowly clenched her fist and faced her assailant. Everyone stepped back when they saw Tiffany’s seriously blank but murderous face.

 

When Tiffany was about to punch her opponent, Hyoyoen and Yuri tried to pull her away.. but not enough. Soon enough, all the players from their team were restraining the uncontrollable Blue. But still not enough to contain Tiffany, some were sent flying and some got punched. And later, both teams were trying to contain the enraged athlete.

 

After a while, Tiffany dropped unconscious on the ground. A small tranquilizer syringe buried in her neck. The audience at the stadium was stupefied and the commentators were blabbering about the unbelievable incident.

 

The medics were frantically attending to all the players of both teams which were rolling in the ground and squirming and grunting in pain… all because of Tiffany’s fury.

 

“Hold it right there!” Hyoyeon aimed the stun gun at Tiffany.

“Relax bro… breath….” Yuri tried to calm her friend.

 

“Jessi… calm down okay?... My partner is a gay guy.. more girly than me.. so don’t get jealous anymore, okay?” Tiffany said in a motherly tone.

 

Hyoyeon and Yuri looked at each other.

“Calm down Babe..okay?” Tiffany caressed Jessica’s cheeks.

 

Jessica nodded. The two musketeers were dumbfounded.

Tiffany laid on top of Jessica and leaned for a kiss on the lips. Later, the two were already making out on the floor infront of the flustered musketeers.

 

“Bogart… good thing your whole family is not here right now…”

“Yeah… ore else we will have a problem about these two bunnies….”

The two sighed and ate the snacks instead.

 

Back to present time in Jessica’s place.

 

Since the gay guy isn’t around, Jessica was Tiff’s partner. And with the iness and skinship overload of the dance part, they grind and grooved y with their bodies pressed with each other. Tiffany leaned for an innocent French kiss again. (A/N : Is there such a thing? O.o)

And as expected, the byuntaeminator couldn’t resist the chant of her raging hormones. She pushed Tiffany into the bed, peeped outside of her door then closed the door and locked it.

 

“Uhhhmmm…. Tiff…” Jessica let out a soft moan when Tiffany her neck.

Jessica cupped Tiffany’s face and hungrily kissed the latter.                                                        

 

“Uhhmm… Babe.. ahhh.. wait…. they… ohhh.. might.. hear.. us….” Tiffany said within the kiss.

Jessica grunted and pulled away from the kiss. She crawled out of bed and went to her study table. Tiffany eyed her confusingly.

 

“Just wait Babe… I’m gonna flip the whole house if I don’t make love tonight.” Jessica said while writing something on a bond paper.

“But they’re here… they might hear us.” Tiffany said.

 

“I don’t care Babe.. And they might assume that I’m having a wet dream again.. and Babe…. When I said I want it… I want it.. and I’m gonna get it.” Jessica winked seductively at Tiffany.

Jessica opened the door and posted the bond paper on the outside portion of the door then she locked the door again and jumped into the bed on top of Tiffany.

 

“What was that?” Tiffany asked while Jessica took off her shirt.

“Oh… nothing.” Jessica smirked.

 

 

Written on the bond paper…..

 

DON’T DISTURB , WET DREAMS ONGOING

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________