NICE BED

Convince Me Not

 

 

CHAPTER 57        NICE BED

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

“Let’s taste Jessica’s..”

 

I shut my eyes and braced myself from the impending assault.

 

One…

 

Two..

 

Three…

 

Still no harassment?...

 

“Ummnnn… it tastes the same as Stefan’s..” Yuri

 

“Yep.. just the same..” Hyoyeon.              

 

I abruptly opened my eyes and turned around when I heard slurping sounds. My jaw dropped when I saw them holding and Tiff’s hand with my .

 

“Hey Jung! Yours and Stefan’s tastes the same!” Yuri

 

“I know that.” I said sarcastically.

 

“Nyam nyam… tastes weird though.” Hyoyeon her lips.

 

“It tastes good!” I answered Hyoyeon in annoyance. My wifey’s love juice tastes awesome. Hmp!

 

The two got out of the bathtub then headed for the toilet seat. My eyeballs bulged when Hyoyeon pulled down her pants and undies and sat on the toilet seat revealing her neat core.

 

Oh My…. Excuse me! Show some decency please.

 

Right after Hyoyeon peed, Yuri pulled down her pants and undies and sat on the toilet seat with eyes closed. I saw her neat core too.

 

Hey! Excuse me! Could you please cover up?!

 

“Get cleaned you guys. We don’t want to sleep with smelling people.” Yuri

 

“Yep.. and stop corrupting our minds.” Hyoyeon.

 

My mouth was left ajar when the walked out of the bathroom with eyes closed. Now I’m wondering if they’re really awake or they just have a serious sleeptalking and sleepwalking problem.

 

“Do you want us to help you?” Yuri peaked.

 

“Stefan is heavy. You can’t carry her.” Hyoyeons head appeared above Yuri’s head.

Damn it! These two would give me a heart attack!

 

“I think we should clean her first.” Yuri said then she and Hyoyeon stepped towards the bathtub where my wifey sleeps.

 

Don’t you dare! Don’t you dare touch my wifey’s privates! Those are mine!

 

Yuri and Hyoyeon stopped at their tracks when they saw my world famous and award winning epic death glare. I know they are team mates and they probably touched each other’s privates for fun. But now is different… Tiff is mine and her privates are mine alone!

 

“Oh hey.. easy..” Yuri raised her hands in defense.

 

“Jealous much?... okay.. we leave her to you.” Yuri smirked.

 

“No monkey business okay? She’s really tired. Let her rest.” Hyoyeon said in a serious tone.

 

Hyoyeon grabbed Yuri by the collar and dragged her out of the bathroom. I sighed heavily when the two finally got out.

 

I turned my attention to my wifey who was peacefully sleeping. I stepped into the bathtub and started to clean the both of us.

 

Babe… Your friends might be psychos but they’re really nice and caring. Even though they are crazy and goofballs, I’m still glad that you have friends like them.

 

“Mmmmmm…. Spaghetti…..” Tiff mumbled. I chuckled.

 

Tiff is taller and beefier than me and with my current physical condition, I really won’t able to carry her back to bed.

 

I stood up, stepped out of the bathroom and get some towels to dry us up and comforters to cover our bodies. Yes… I’ll sleep with Tiff in the bathtub.

 

I wiped us dry and I covered our bodies with a comforter. I wrapped her arms around my shoulder and snuggled to her warm, soft and sweet smelling body. My head rested on the crook of her neck.

 

I stared at her peaceful angel like face and caressed her cheeks.

 

Dang! She’s really something.

 

Being just like this.. wrapped around her embrace… it makes me feel so safe. Everytime I’m trapped within her arms I feel like nobody could ever hurt me.

 

I feel safe…. I feel loved… I feel great… I feel blessed.

 

I perked my head and stole a long but basic kiss in her lips. I pressed my lips in hers in about two or three minutes. No tongue action… no French kissing.. just plain pressing of lips… unmoving lips.

 

After a while I got back to my previous position and stared at her again with dreamy eyes. I couldn’t get enough of her.

 

“Tiff…. Babe… I love you so much…” I whispered in her ear.

 

“I…… uhhmmmm…” Tiff squirmed.

 

“Babe….” I called for her.

 

“I love……” She said.

 

Oh.. she’s sleeptalking again. I should talk to her. Hihi..^_^

 

“You love what?” I asked while giggling.

 

“I…. I….. I love……”

 

“What huh?” Hihi ^_^

 

She’s dreaming about me. A romantic dream maybe…. Hihi ^_^

 

“Say what Babe?”

 

“I love……”

 

“Come on Babe…” Hihi  ^_^

 

“I love chicken.”

 

What the?!   O.o

 

So this punk is dreaming about her beloved food again?! Grrrrrr!!! She could really ruin the moment with her food addiction. *sigh*

 

I was about to get up and stomp my way out when she sleeptalk again.

 

“I love chicken… but I love you the most… Jessi…. My Jessi.. I love you so much..” I smile crawled up on Tiff’s lips.

 

Ohhh…..

 

I snuggled again and whispered in her ear….

 

“I love you too, My Tiff…. I love you so much…”

 

I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to come and take me to dreamland. But before I lose my consciousness, I heard her spoke again.

 

“Help me… Jessi made me a slave… she’s so ..asfilglklklkklklhghghgh…”

 

My eyes narrowed.

 

 

Damn it!

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Orange juice again.