WHEN MURDEROUS GETS JEALOUS

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 61     WHEN MURDEROUS GETS  JEALOUS

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

“What?!” I shrieked when the dam employees told me that I couldn’t go in. They said my name is not in the list of students.

 

“Sorry Miss. That’s the rule.” The gate personnel said.

 

“But we travelled far for this. Couldn’t I get a special pass?” I asked. It would be such a waste if I won’t be allowed to get inside. Well.. I could spend the day experiencing the town while waiting for Tiff… but I want to be with Tiff and have this experience with her. *sigh*  

 

“Sorry…” The person said apologetically.

 

“She’s not allowed?” Tiff looked at me with concerned face.

 

“It’s okay Tiff… I’ll just go look around here.. there are interesting shops just near this place. I could kill time in there while waiting for you.” I told Tiff while ping her backpack to get my wallet and small sling bag.

 

“No……” Tiff said sternly.

 

“We passed by a shopping center near here. I’ll just go there.” I said.

 

“If you’re not going with me then I am going with you. Screw this educational tour.” Tiff said in a serious voice.

 

I tilted my head side wards and gave Tiff an “are-you -serious?!” look. I held her arm and pulled her in near distant from the others.

 

“But you need to be here. You’ll have grade incentives. Think about that.” I tried to persuade her.

 

“I said no. I’d rather fail than suffer my day here worrying about you.”

 

“Don’t you trust me, Tiff?”

 

“I trust you… but I don’t trust myself.”

 

“Is there a problem here?” I looked at the owner of the voice. It’s Engr. Kwon. He turned his attention from Hyoyeon to me and Tiff.

 

“Stephanie…. and…… Jessica?!”

 

“The gate personel won’t let her in and because of that, Tiffany doesn’t want to get in anymore. Could you do something about this, Sang Woo Oppa?” Hyoyeon.

 

Engr. Kwon sighed and placed his hands on his hips. He shook his head while blankly looking at the ground.

 

“You would let her pass if your superior gave his permission, right? Then I’ll go ask him.” Engr. Kwon took out his phone and pressed some keys.

 

“Hello… Yes sir..yes.. Ah.. sorry for disturbing you but… there’s a student that wasn’t included in the list. She came here to be part of the tour.. yes sir… yes…. She’s a student with good grades and she’s really eager to learn new things. I’m wondering if you could allow her to enter.. yes sir.. her name is Jessica Jung… okay sir.. okay.. thank you.. bye.”

 

“It’s settled. Let’s wait for the confirmation call.” Engr. Kwon.

 

 Moments later, the guard gave me the go signal to go in. I gave thanks to Yuri’s older brother. We entered the vicinity after that ruckus.

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

During the tour, I held hands with my girlfriend. With her free hand, she kept on pointing and pointing on this and some machines that were used to purify water. She looked like a kid in a candy store.  And me?... on the verge of falling asleep with boredom.

 

I glanced on my immature girlfriend. She looked so happy. I smiled. I wonder if she didn’t come along. Maybe I’m already snoring somewhere here.

 

“Hello! I’m Jason and this is Hannah we’re engineers here in this water processing facility. We will take you all to a tour and give you lectures and sneak peak on how the water from the dam is processed to what we use in industrial and domestic.” He said. There are two water processing facility using the dam’s water and we’re on the 2nd.

 

The group followed the two which includes me and Jessi.        

 

Blah Blah Blah… this and that..blah blah blah…

 

So boring…..

 

I’m so bored but it doesn’t made me oblivious of Jason and Hanna’s discreet flirtations on my girlfriend. It started when they asked for a volunteer to mix the chemicals with the water. And yes… Jessi volunteered. And since then, I was deprived of “Jessi Moment” and those two took turns on touching and playfully nudging my girlfriend.

 

I’m not angry at Jessi. I know she has nothing going on with those two. She’s just lost in amazement and she looked at them just like teachers.

 

My Jessi is enjoying their company.. and these two were taking advantage of it.

 

The other student began to move away from me with fear in their eyes. I don’t care what I look like now. I don’t care what they think.. coz I’m really pissed.

 

After touring, I asked Jessi to come with me and buy some snacks. Hyoyeon joined us.

 

“Hey kids?... where are you going?” Hannah asked.

 

“Just go buy something.” Hyoyeon.

 

“We will come with you. You shouldn't go far from the others.” Jason.

 

“But its just near here… like there…” I pointed at the nipa hut about 100 meters from where we are.

 

“I insist. Come on Jessica.” Hanna held Jessi’s hand and walked dragging Jessica then Jason walked on the other side of my girlfriend and put his hand on my Jessi’s shoulder.

 

What the ?! Are you kidding me?!

 

I could feel every fluid in my body boil. I have the strong urge to drown those two flirts.

 

 

 

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V.

 

We were frozen on our tracks.

 

Jessica was captured by two evil creatures. Creatures that could cause havoc in case a jealous girlfriend erupted.

 

I faced my friend…

 

Oh no.. she’s gonna explode. >.<

 

“Breath Stefan.. breath…” I tried to calm Stefan who is now on the verge of exploding. I rubbed circles on her back.

 

“Okay….. growling is okay…” I started to get more nervous when Stefan began growling under her breath.

 

Stefan’s predatory eyes are twitching continuously and fixated on the two people that are busy flirting with her oblivious girlfriend.

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

When I realized Tiff and Hyoyeon didn’t walked with us, I stopped on my tracks and told Jason and Hannah to wait. These two were friendly but.. I could sense something bad. something smells fishy. It feels like they’re flirting with me.

 

Oh wait! I get it now. They were really flirting with me. I was too engrossed with all the lectures and new things that I knew that made me oblivious of this.

 

Oh no….. Babe…..

 

“Your friend is really something.. but she’s pretty though.” He told me.

 

“You’re Tiff right?... You look like there’s something bothering you?.. Do you have a problem? Maybe I could help. Your friend is worried about you.” He continued.

 

“Maybe she’s just jealous because she likes you, Jason. You should go to her and leave Ms. Jessica to my watch.” Hannah told Jason while smiling at me.

 

I looked at my Tiff. She looked so scary. Those eyes.. those murderous eyes. Her expression is same with after we were whistled at by some guys and before she went into a rampage and beat up Hyoyeon and the rest of the people in the field.

 

My Babe is murderous..

 

So this is why Hyoyeon is white as sheet and ready to dash away from us.

 

I could see the imaginary dark aura surrounding Tiff’s body.. and it’s so damn scary. Her lips curved to the side. She was smirking… in a bad.. bad.. way.

 

She stepped much closer to us with a dangerous smirk on her lips. She stopped in front of Jason and since Jason was a little taller, Tiff lifted her head a little and leaned in his face too close for comfort.

 

“You…. Get away from her…” Tiff hissed in a calm but dangerous manner. Jason nervously moved his head away from Tiff and took 2 steps behind.

 

“What.. why… your friend is just..” He mumbled as Tiff took steps and leaned again.

 

“That girl is not my friend…… she’s my girlfriend.. and I really mind it that you kept on hitting on her.. I really.. really.. as in really don’t like that.. not at all.” Jason kept on stepping back while my on the verge of exploding girlfriend kept on stepping towards him.

 

I wonder how Tiffany’s calm voice managed to send chills on our spines. I could feel my heart race as if I joined a triathlon.

 

I glanced at Hyoyeon’s place to ask for help but she wasn’t there. I looked around and then I saw her standing under a tree about 50 meters away from us.

 

Huh? How did she got there in just 5 seconds?! O.o

 

“Girlfriend?.. bu---but you’re a girl and so is she….” I raised my eyebrow when I heard his statement. So what if we’re in a relationship?!

 

Jason was sweating like crazy. He’s obviously scared out of his wits.

 

“What are you proud of?... Your ?.. If I cut off that arrogant body part of yours, put it into a blender and feed it to sharks…. I don’t think you would be so arrogant anymore.. what do you think?”Tiff’s head slowly tilted from side to side as she taunted the poor guy. And the smirk on her face is still there making her so much scarier like a psycho killer.

 

“Sorry..so—so--- sorryyy….” The poor guy hit the ground on his . He looked like he saw a ghost or a hideous monster.

 

“Babe…” I called her softly.

 

“And you! Pretty lady… hitting on my girlfriend, huh?” Tiff turned to Hannah who was shaking from head to foot. Tiff took slow agonizing steps towards the scared woman.

 

“You….. how dare you touch my girl with those filthy hands of yours? Huh?” Agonizingly calm and mocking with that devil like smirk.

 

“You’re so possessive! You’re not right for her.” Hannah tried to sound brave and stern but failed  miserably.

 

“Okay……*nods sarcastically*… then I’ll come for you and you up so rough that would make you unable to walk for a week. Sounds fair.. right?” Tiff hissed on Hannah ear.

 

“O…O… Okay.. Okay… I’m sorry… I’m sorry..” Hannah fell on her knees and panted.

 

Then the two stood up and frantically ran away from us.

 

“Babe…Babe please stop.. please calm down… I love you… I love you… Tiff” I ran to Tiff and hugged her tight.

 

Her murderous eyes turned into warm loving eyes when she faced me. She hugged me back and swayed from side to side.

 

“I love you too Jessi..”

 

“You’re not angry with me?” Me

 

“No…..” Tiff

 

“Why?....” Me

 

“Coz I know that you love me…. And you might commit suicide if II punish you and won’t make love to you for a week. As we both know… you’re sooo addicted to my body.” She said with a mischievous grin.

 

 

Ooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch! My shin!!!” She screamed when I kicked her shin.

 

I stomped away and dragged Hyoyeon back inside the building leaving my insensitive arrogant girlfriend that was busy rubbing her left shin.

 

 

                                                           

Conceited punk!!!

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________--

 

A/N:  Sterilized milk.