NEW MEANS

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 82      NEW MEANS 

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

“Wanna watch us? I think Jessica has a lot of new methods. You could use it with Sunny Unnie. ” I said in a monotonous but serious tone.

 

“Okay.” Taeyeon Unnie nodded and smirked.

 

Smirk….. Ohh that sinful smirk. It is a sign… A bad omen for me. Every time she does that, my head will end up throbbing in pain because of her knuckles landing on my head.

 

Jessica glanced at my sister and gave a weird smile. Then she stared at me with a “what-the-hell-I-will-kill-you-” look on her face.

 

Haha! Jessi is so fun to tease…

 

Erm…. I just wish she wouldn’t beat me up because of this.

 

Taeyeon Unnie stood up and walked towards us. I was just acting cool but deep inside I want to evaporate because of embarrassment. Unnie and I aren’t close…. And now she’s gonna see me and my girlfriend doing it. Sheesshh… embarrassing.

 

When Taeyeon Unnie raised her both hands, I thought Jessi and I would get wacked by my sister. Instead of a head-throbbing smack, I felt a light pat on the top of my head.

 

“You’re still a clueless idiot.” She told me then walked towards the door. She stopped at the door and faced at me and Jessi once again.

 

“I’m not like Sooyoung and your two crazy friends. And stop violating Jessi by letting them see you too making out… or make love.” She said in a stern manner.

 

Unnie immediately get out of my room without even waving or a proper dismissal. Oh well.. what’s new?  This is who she is.

 

As soon as my sister stepped out of Jessica’s room, I let out a long sigh of relief. I slowly looked at my girlfriend with a nervous smile plastered on my face.

 

“Uhhmm… Babe…” My eyebrows furrowed when I met her face. She was looking at me in a weird way. Well… lets just put it this way. Her face was a mixture of constipated, pissed and embarrassed. Aish! Whatever. I don’t know how to describe it.

 

“Hmmnn…… Jessi?.....” I asked her quizzically.

 

Then her face slowly changed from constipated/pissed/embarrassed changed into “You-won’t-have-any-of- this-y-thing-I-hate-you-” look.

 

Oh man… *sigh*

 

“Jessi…Baby… why did you stop?” I tried to act as normal as I could get. Normal… as in uninterested, boring and expressionless tone.

 

Her eyes twitched same with her eyebrows as she eyed me like a disgusting insect that she itching to squish and destroy.

 

“You……”

 

One word. How could a single word send chills into my spine? Is it because Jessi said it? Or is it because she said it in a angry whispered growl?..... or both?

 

My lips curved into a smile. Not the “this-is-a-nice-day-let’s-go-to-the-park” smile but a “Oh-my-good-heavens-what-have-I-done-please-don’t-kill-me-Jessi” kind of smile. Argh! That was a mouthful. *sigh*

 

Her eyes and brows continued to twitch in annoyance… or maybe uhmm… anger? I know she’s embarrassed but…ahh! I can’t understand her! What have I done wrong this time?

 

“You…..dumb….”

 

Angry whispered growl…. Aish. >.<

 

“Babe…… I’m sorry……” I pleaded. I let out my secret weapon. Cute pout with puppy dog eyes. I just hope my aegyo didn’t look annoying. *cross fingers*

 

“Jerk! Tch!” She scoffed and abruptly looked the other way. She crossed her arms over her chest blocking my eyes from the mouth watering sight. Well… she’s still sitting on my lap with her fingers inside my----

 

Oh what the hell?! Yeah she already pulled out her fingers inside my hungry junior when she crossed her arms above watering jiggling chest.

 

“Baby….. I’m sorry….. put your fingers inside me again..”

 

“Tch!” Jessi huffed.

 

“Do you really have to invite her to watch and tell me that its ok for her to watch because your two  crazy friends and her crazy bestfriend already saw us going at it?” She retaliated with a bit higher voice than the usual.

 

She’s pissed. I can’t blame her though.

 

“My goodness! You made me feel like a ! A ing machine that s senselessly!” Her voice got a notch higher than the previous as she threw her arms up. She said something more that I couldn’t comprehend. Blame her jiggling right infront of me and chanting my name.

 

“Ouch! Babe………. *sorry pout*” I yelped when Jessi slapped me out of trance. It was a light slap on the cheek people… don’t get too exited.

 

“You haven’t learned…” She said in an annoyed and disappointed as she shook her head.

 

Jeez… at this rate there would be no love making… just probably me sulking at my car after an interrupted . *sighed for the 7583947388th time*

 

Defeated, I stared down with my defeated eyes. My eyes were fixated on Jessi’s bare mound----bare mound? Okay.. look up to the ceiling!

 

I’m not a ert, okay? Jessi was still on my lap… so instead of the floor… my eyes went straight to her inviting pus---- Argh! Nevermind! *sigh*

 

Looking up the ceiling, I took my time to ponder and realize my mistakes… although I still can’t pinpoint what mistake it was. Yeah.. I did humiliate her infront of my sister… did i? Aish! I can’t even comprehend my brain.

 

The bottom line is… I screwed up. Again. And the realization hit me… delicious love making won’t happen tonight… or the next nights… Aish! I really want my and ert Jessi to come back. Well… uhmmn… just for this time.

 

“Jessi… I’m sorry… I really am. “ I pulled her into a hug then kissed her softly on her lips bidding her goodbye.

 

“Get off me please…. I’m leaving. I’ll see you tomorrow, okay? I love you.”

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

“Get off me please…. I’m leaving. I’ll see you tomorrow, okay? I love you.” Tiff said in a soft tone while staring at me with her loving eyes. I softened.

 

You’re leaving?!

 

“You can get off me now..” She repeated with a confused face.

 

“Jessi?.......”

 

Oh hell no! I’ve been on a “Love Making with Tiffany” diet for ten days straight and there’s no way that this night would slip without me having my …*clears throat* s courtesy of Tiffany. No freakin’ way!

 

She held me by the waist and started to get up from the chair.

 

Oh no you won’t!

 

I hurriedly plunged three fingers inside of her. She let out a surprised/pleasured gasp. I smirked and gently slapped her cheek. My anger evaporated when I smelled her natural scent when she pulled me to a hug a while ago.

 

What do you call that? Pheromone? Anyway, whatever it is.. it sure made me crave for Tiffany. Maybe the both of us were just excreting too much chemicals that’s why we love to do it. Errr…. Or is it Tiffany who excretes too much pheromones and my poor system is just too defenseless?

 

Or you’re just plain . Hihi ^_^

 

Stop invading my innocent thoughts!!!

 

Ahihi… hihi… hihi….. ^_^

 

Arghhhh!!!!

 

“Where do you think you’re going?.... tiger?....”  Ohh… too much seduction.

 

“Home…” She answered.

 

“This is home.. you also live here…. Your clothes on my closet.. your cd’s and guitar over there… your drawing materials on my drawer.. one of your laptops on my desk.. your favorite apron on my kitchen..” I pointed out while drawing circles on her cheek while the 3 fingers of my right hand were busy ing in and out of her in a slllooooowwwww seductive way… teasing her.

 

“Okay….. our other house.” She chuckled and let out an award winning eye smile.

Yeah… our other house… meaning Tiff’s spacious room. I also have my clothes in her closet as I mentioned before along with my shoes, cross stitching materials, sketching and painting materials that Tiff bought for me… and my new set of Naruto action figures that displayed along with Tiff’s fighter plane and racing cars miniature collection.

 

“No! Stay here!” I said…erm… commanded.

 

“No… I’ll go home. Take your rest.” She smiled at me lovingly.

 

Darn it! So evil!!!

 

“Pull out your fingers Babe…”

 

“No! hmp!”

 

“Out Babe.. out.”

 

She held my wrist to pull out my fingers. Hell no! I won’t back down without a fight. Then we started a tug of war.  I plunge my fingers hard inside her and she would pull my wrist out.

 

“In!”

 

“Out!”

 

“In!”

 

“Out!”

 

“In!”

 

“Out!”

 

“In!”

 

“Out!”

 

It goes on and on…. Faster and harder. Her pleadings for me to stop became . She became a mass.

 

“Jessi..babe…ahhhh….. stop….”

 

“In!”

 

“Out!”

 

“In!”

 

“Out!”

 

“Jessssssiiiiiiiii----------“ She  squirmed, shivered and all those adjectives that you could accompany with nearing and reaching .

 

“Ohhh…. Auughh…. Babe!......”

 

And with that.. I made her . I’m so genius! Ahehe hehe hehe hehe…

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

Aish! I still ended up with an . I don’t mind it anyway. Hehe.

 

“Take off your shirt.” Jessi’s soft angelic voice was commanding. I obliged immediately to my love’s wish. She bit her lips.

 

Tease! 

 

I was about to toss my shirt to the bed when she caught my wrist. I looked at her questioningly but say nothing nonetheless. She took the shirt from my hand and wipe the beads of sweat on the crook of my neck.

 

Then all of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain on the pulse point of my neck as if teeth were sinking into my flesh. And I realized, there was indeed teeth boring into the flesh of my neck… Jessi’s teeth.

 

What the hell? O.o

 

“Je—Je—Jessi---- my neck… it hurts.”  Did my girlfriend turned into a vampire?

 

She let go of my neck for a moment to say something to me. I felt her hard breathing on my neck. She didn’t even bothered to look at me face to face.

 

“Shut up! I read this somewhere. Pain and pleasure combined will have an amazing !” With that, she sank her teeth on my neck again and started pumping her fingers on my still “uncleaned” junior.

 

My girlfriend is really insanely ert and . *sigh*

 

“Ohhhhh…. Ahhh…. Ouch! Easy! Easy! My neck! Ahhh…. Hnnngggggg……”

 

“Ouch! My neck!”

 

*sighs for the millionth time*

 

 

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************