IN HER ARMS

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 20     IN HER ARMS

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

I was awakened from sleep, my back laying flat on my bed. I lazily opened my eyes. Ohh… it’s still dark.

I want to move but I can’t. There’s something or someone that was hindering me from moving.

 

On my abs.. yes people, I also have nice abs ehem ehem.. anyway, as I was saying, I felt something sliding from my abs going up in between my ies.

Huh?!

 

My eyes that I could hardly open a while ago was now wide opened.

Then I felt a sudden weight on top of my thighs. *gulp*

 

Someone’s thigh  were on top of my thighs… and that someone’s leg is rubbing on my legs.

! What is this?!    O.O

 

Wait… why could I feel that someone’s warm skin all over my body?

I moved my head just enough to investigate the situation. I squinted my eyes to adjust my eyesight for there was only a dim light coming from the streetlight near my room’s window.

 

Holy cucumbers!!!  Whhyyyyyy aaammmmm IIIIIIIII nnnnaaaakkkkeeeedddddddd??!!!!!!

 

All of a sudden, I had the strength to move from being pinned down. I shifted to my left only to be greeted by a smiling face. I could barely see that person’s face but I know she is smiling. Were facing so close to each other and I could feel her warm breath on my lips. She… yes she… how did I know? Well…. Uhm….

Do I really have to say it?... Uhhmm… okay…

But I’m not a ert.. it was an accident.

 

With the sudden shift of my body.. well… uhmm… my hand… uhhmm…  my hand accidentally landed on her core. I repeat ACCIDENTALY landed on her core.

Yes… Blue’s uncovered core. Wait! What the? UUNNNCCCOOVVVVEERRREEEEDDDDD?!!!!   OoO

 

And since because its too dark and the dim light couldn’t be much of a help for me to see clearly what’s going on… I used a very practical way.

A wicked smile formed in my lips. Like I said before, I smile a lot.. its just a coincidence that I smiled wickedly at this moment.

 

My right hand moved and left Blue’s core… disappointment hounded me but I really have to do this to investigate.

Disappointed?! No! I’mnotdisappointed! I’mnotdisappointed! I’mnotdisappointed!

 

My hand started to feel her neck. I felt her swallow hard…

Then my hand glided to her left shoulder… gently feeling her smooth warm skin… then glided down to her bare chest.

And again, I could feel her perky s that could ring a doorbell… poking my innocent and non malicious palm.

 

UUhhhmmmmm…. Hihih…   ^_^

 

I squeezed her chest. Her body arched towards me.

Bare chest? Sheesshh… I’m not convinced. My hand hovered on Blue’s chest… kneading and massaging it gently.

“Uhhnnnn… Jessi…” I heard her moan.

AAhhhh…. Music to my ears. Hihi.  ^_^

Okay… I’m convinced now. Hihi.

 

I investigated further.

My hand slid down to her bare abs… bare again? Hmmnn… need to check further. My hand made a circular motion on her yummy, delectable, sinfully delicious-looking well- toned abs…. I really have to do this to be sure of the situation.

 

Then to her creamy lovehandle…

Geez… she should be laughing like crazy now but she’s not. This is weird. O.o

 

Then to her honey thighs.. I mean thigh… since we’re lying on our sides facing each other, only one side is available. *sighs*

 

Then back to Blue’s warm and wet ..huh? already?..core.

Well, someone’s exited. Hihih.     ^o^

 

Investigation finished!

Conclusion…..

Blue is stark !

Hihih   ^o^

 

She’s !..… nake… nak… na…. n….

Huh?!

Nnnnaaaakkkkkeedddddddd??!!!

 

Her statement echoed in my mind again.

Listen Jess… I want to be your first… and you…”

“………………………….you won’t be refusing me….”

 

Holy cucumbers. My dearly beloved cucumber! What the hell just happened?!

 

BBBlllluuuueeeee!!! Yooouuuu ddduuummmbbbbaaasssssssssss!!!!    T_T

 

I tried to remember what happened…

Oh Yes… We showered together.

She was singing… I never thought that a super expressionless and quiet person like her is has a built in mp3 player inside her body.

After singing her heart… and lungs out with the vocal chord stretching songs of 30 Seconds to Mars, she shifted to old school love song….

 

Close your eyes, make a wish

And blow out the candlelight

For tonight is just your night

We're gonna celebrate, all thru the night

Pour the wine, light the fire

Girl your wish is my command

I submit to your demands

I'll do anything, girl you need only ask
 

 

I'll make love to you

Like you want me to

And I'll hold you tight

Baby all through the night

I'll make love to you

When you want me to

And I will not let go

'Till you tell me to

 

Girl relax, let's go slow

I ain't got nowhere to go

I'm just gonna concentrate on you

Girl are you ready, it's gonna be a long night

Throw your clothes on the floor

I'm gonna take my clothes off too

I made plans to be with you

Girl whatever you ask me, you know, I'll do

 

 

Baby tonight is your night

And I will do you right

Just make a wish on your night

Anything that you ask

I will give you the love of your life

 

 

I'll make love to you

Like you want me to

And I'll hold you tight

Baby all through the night

I'll make love to you

When you want me to

And I will not let go

'Till you tell me to

 

It was Boys II Men’s song…. I’ll make love to you.

She was staring at me with loving eyes.. and grooving… smiling sweetly.. very far from the expressionless and unenthusiastic Blue that I know.

With her beautiful bedroom voice singing a soulful song….. I lost it.

 

I pulled her closer to me closing the gap between our bare bodies. My left hand went to her nape and the other wrapped around her.

I felt her trying to push me away. Her hands are on my shoulders. She was shocked for sure… but I can’t stop. I don’t want to stop. I fell deeply into the spell. With every step that I take… I know I’ll reach the point of no return.

 

Good heavens… please tell me what to do.

I feel so intoxicated. My body moving on its own…. My mind being uncontrollable.

                                                                                                                                                                       

Her lips parted to protest. I grabbed the opportunity.

I slid my tongue inside and search for her tongue.

I felt her gasp.

Opportunity again.

I deepened the kiss.. hoping for response.

I succeeded.

Her hands left my shoulders.

Her left hand flew to the back of my head.. caressing my unrinsed shampoo stricken hair. Her right hand is caressing my .. and pulling me more and more closer to her.

I broke the kiss and one of her perky pink s hungrily while my hand flicking and pinching the other.

“Aaahh…. Jesssiii…. Shhiiiittt…..” Blue’s moan echoed in the small bathroom.

I tried to prolong the … but I couldn’t take it anymore.

I pulled her down so we could lay into the tub. Yes… my bathroom has a bathtub.

I eagerly sat on top of her.. straddling her. Our cores touching.

“What are you planning?” Blue’s eyes furrowed. She looked lost and confused.

I smiled.

Blue is not dumb… she’s just really insanely innocent and non malicious.

“It’s alright, Tiff…let’s just go on with the flow… let’s talk about it later… …”

“…..but for now… let’s savor this moment and worry afterwards…..”

This is my first time… but thanks to the fanfic writers.. I had some idea.

 

I started to move above Blue… forward and backward over and over. Our cores rub each other. Every contact made me lose strands of sanity.

“Aaaaauuuuughhh… BBBlllluuuueeeee….” I moaned… loud…I don’t care if I wake the whole neighborhood up.

“Ooohhh fuuuccckkk Jjjeeesssss!!! Fasterrrr!!!”

That was my cue.

My hands moved on her s and kneaded them with so much passion while humping the girl under me.

I felt something weird… Maybe this is what they call …

I felt Blue’s heavy breathing.. She started to shake.

“Jessi… I’m feeling weird….” She bit her lower lip.

Geez.. She’s really innocent. I found it cute and endearing.

“Ahhh Shhhiiittt Jjjesss!! What’s happening?” I felt her shake more. Her face spelled a mixture of pain and pleasure.

“Bllluuuuueeeeee……aaahhhgggg…..”

“Jess………”

We reached our destination.

I pulled her to my embrace while still straddling her. Both of us breathing heavy. Our heads resting on each other necks…

Which led to this….

Waking up on the wee hours of the morning in bed.

 

“Enjoying much?” Blue’s voice snapped me from reminiscing.

I gave a faint smile

 

“Uhmm… Tiff…”

“Hmmmm?...”

“I…I… I think we should talk about what happened earlier..” I said while caressing her cheek.

“What is there to talk about? You’re the one who initiated it. I was shocked at first but I kind of like it. So if you regret what happened between us.. that would really really hurt me. Why can’t you just accept me, Jess? And stop pretending.” Goodness! She’s really brutally frank.

“I….I…..” I don’t know what to say.

“Listen to me Jess… and listen very well….”

“… you know what I want?... what I really want?...” She leaned closer and gave me a quick peck on my lips.

“I……want………”

 

“I WANT ICECREAM!!! DOUBLE DUTCH FLAVOR!!! NO TAEYEON UNNIE!!! GIVE ME BACK MY FRIED CHICKEN!!!”

I jolted up.

What the?

 

And because my bed is small.. I fell and hit the floor. Bright lights greeted my eyes. Ohh.. Blue can’t sleep with lights out so I left the lights on.

 

“UNNIE!!! THAT’S MY CHICKEN!!!”

 

My jaw dropped. It was Blue… fully clothed…sitting on the bed, shouting and pointing at the wall with eyes closed.

 

Huh?!  O.o

 

! That dream again… for the nth time.

 

“Aarrrrggghhh!!!! Blue!!! Will you stop your sleep over to our house! It’s been a month since you first visited then after that you sleep over at our house every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays!!! “

"And i haven't accepted you as my friend yet!!!"

 

Blue is really making me crazy….   T^T

 

Awww ! I need to wash!

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  Cringe here... cringe there... that's what happened to me while typing this chapter. Shout outs to the writers out there.. thanks for the ideas. hehe.

Sterilized milk again Bluepinkz. ^_^