LUCKY CHARM

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 106  LUCKY CHARM

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

“Careful! Careful!” Jessi said while accompanying me to our locker room. She is side hugging me while ‘protecting’ me and keeping me away from ‘danger’, example.. someone bumping on me.

 

“It’s okay, Baby.” I told her. Well, I don’t mind her hugging me like this but I do mind that she is over reacting. It had been 2 months after I was shot but she acts like its just yesterday.

 

“No! You’re not okay. You would be okay if you did not played last week and hit the ground over and over again! You would be okay if that wretched Yo Won did not forced you to enter the match! Ugh! I hate the both of you!”

 

Jessica ranted and let go of the hug. She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at me. I almost shrunk in guilt. Yeah…. Its my fault. I made her like this. I made her worry.

 

I faced her and cupped her smooth cheeks. She huffs and looks away, arms still across her chest.

 

I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead. She relaxed and returned the favor.

 

“I love you Jessi. I’m sorry…” I whispered in her ear with all sincerity. I felt her tightened the hug as she buried her face on the crook of my neck.

 

“I love you too.” She whispered back.

 

“I’m sorry for making you worry…”

 

“You should be…”

 

 

 

“And now… you may kiss the bride.” Someone said. We happily obliged.

 

Closer…

 

Closer…

 

Closer…

 

Goal!!!

 

I slid my tongue into Jessi’s mouth. My left hand is on her nape and my right hand is busy tracing circles on her back.

 

She my tongue and I moaned.

 

“ Baby!” I hissed within the kiss.

 

“I was just joking! You guys! Stop that! I’m not seeing this! I’m not seeing this!” And there’s the JeTi incantation again.

 

Jessi and I stopped kissing and turned to the owner of the voice… a very flushed Bogart… and the whole team turned into human tomatoes..

 

Wait…… whole team?!

 

“To refresh your memory, you are walking with the whole team. You’re not on your little playroom or your heavily tinted car. Do that once again, I will make you do a live show in the middle of the openfield for everybody to see.” Captain Juhyun said sternly.

 

“I’m sorry captain.” I told her.

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

“……bunnies…………..” Captain hissed as she passed by me along with my flustered team mates. I heard one of my team mates asking my other team mate to try it with her. And they weren’t Hugo and Bogart.

 

O.o

 

Dafuq?!

 

“Its good to share the love but…. Please don’t share things like that out in public.” Our team manager Rachel whispered shyly at me and Jessi. I stiffened in embarrassment and so is Jessi.

 

>.<

 

 

 

*

 

 

“What are you looking for?” She asked me. We are already in the locker room.

 

“My lucky charm. Its not here. I know I placed it in my pocket.” I said with hint of annoyance and disappointment while my eyes wander.

 

“What charm?” She asked. I stopped scanning the floor and looked at her quite alarmed.  She stared at me expectantly.

 

Should I tell her? This is my secret. Even Taeyeon unnie does not know about my lucky charm.

 

“Babe.” She said with a little demand. I scratched the back of my head.

 

“Well…it’s a.. uhmn.. something I found about 2 years ago….”

 

“And?”

 

“Ahh… Umm… I decided to make it as a lucky charm. And you know what’s great about my lucky charm? It has J and S on it. It feels like its destined to land on my hands.”

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

“Well…it’s a.. uhmn.. something I found about 2 years ago….” She said. My brows furrowed.

 

“And?”

 

“Ahh… Umm… I decided to make it as a lucky charm. And you know what’s great about my lucky charm? It has J and S on it. It feels like its destined to land on my hands.”

 

“You know what?... your name came up when I was guessing the name of my would be other half.. amazing isn’t it?”

 

J and S?

 

I fell into deep thought. I know J and S. It is in the locket I bought 2 years ago… Does Tiff have it? Its unbelievable… too good to be true… or I’m just over expecting..

 

“But… I cant find it now…. I can’t find the locket..”

 

Locket?......

 

My mouth opened but I cannot form the words to say.

 

“Where did you found the locket?” I managed to ask. I fought the tears.

 

“Huh?.... On the restaurant on the mall. It was newly opened back then.”

 

I blinked few times.

 

“Hey Hwang! You dropped this.” A team mate handed her something.. sort of a necklace… or is it the locket?..

 

“Whoah! Thanks Baek!” Tiff happily received the item and turned to me.

 

“Here it is Babe… my lucky charm…”

 

 

“Ugh! I’m so stupid! Why did I lost the locket!” I buried my face into my pillow and whined some more.

 

“And that nosey frog tells me that my soulmate already have it?! Argh! Crazy!”

 

Well… to think of it.. I’m the crazy one here. Buying that stupid locket…. Anyway… S… Why S?…

 

“Steven?”

 

“Shawn?”

 

“Serge?”

 

“Stephen?....”

 

“Or maybe Stacey.” The door of my room suddenly swung open and revealed my older sister.

 

Huh?   O.o

 

“What are you doing enumerating guys’ name?” She stared at me intently. I got up from bed and sit on the corner of my small bed.

 

“Uhmm…. I…” I am fidgeting.

 

“Spill it, Jessica.” She said in a calm but stern manner. I gulped.

 

“I was thinking what would be my soulmate’s name. It starts with S.” I answered while staring at the floor. And as I expected, she laughed. I sighed.

 

“S? Hmmnn… Where did S come from?” She asked mockingly. I did not answer.

 

“Just spontaneous?” She asked again. I slowly nodded still staring at the floor.

 

“Psh! That’s lame! Coz mine is definitely starts with T.” I immediately looked up to her. I caught her smirk before she turned around and walked out of my room.

 

T for Thomas? Her classmate and avid suitor…?

 

Or Taeyeon, her…. No… Taeyeon is a girl.. yeah.. its Thomas.. definitely Thomas.

 

“Stacey? Psh! I’m straight!.....”

 

“How about Stephanie?.....”

 

Dafuq?! Why am I smiling?! O.o

 

What am I thinking! No! It might be a guy named Stephen.. yeah… Stephen..

 

“A guy named Stephen……..”

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________