BYUNTAEMINATOR

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 24   BYUNTAEMINATOR

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

“Because Jessi… I thought you were gay! I got worried for you because I don’t swing that way. I got scared that if you happen to be really in love with me, you will just get hurt. Aeeiiissshhh!!! I’m so relieved! Haha.”

My jaw dropped in disbelief.

What?! Now she thinks I’m gay? O.o        

Ahhh Seriously! This person is----!!!

 

Blue was laughing like there was no tomorrow causing the other diners to look at us. She really looked like she was having a lot of fun. At another time and situation, I may find this as cute and endearing but for now, I find it sooooooo annoying.

Stop it Blue… stop now…..

 

“HAHAHAHH HAHAHA… JEISHHH! HAHHAHA.”

I…..said….stop…           

My left eyebrow moved up and down, narrowed my small eyes and gritted my teeth.

Aeeiiisshhh!!! This airhead is really asking for it!!!               

I was about to stand up and hit her with the table when I remembered what happened earlier. Geez.. I might ruin her mood again.. and she’s scary when she’s pissed off.

Hmp! Okay! I will let you pass this time.

 

I stared at her as she slowly recovers from laughter. A little chuckle here and there.

 

“Ahh… Jessie…” She’s smiling widely.

Awww cutie!!! Hihi! ^_^

 

Blue completely recovered from laughing. She sighed leaned forward to me. Her arms were on top of the table.

“What?...”  I asked her. Don’t stare at me like that! It feels so awkward. Oh Wait? Why am I feeling awkward anyway?

I smiled to shoo the awkwardness away.

 

“You know what Jessi?.......”

“What is it?!”

Blue’s hand went on my left cheek.

“I love you Jessi! You’re so cute! Haha.” She pinched my cheek.

Huh? What? Where? When? How? Where am I? Who am I? O.o

 

“Jess…”

“Jessi……”

“Jessica…..”

“Earth to Jessica!!!” I snapped out of trance and I saw a hand waving frantically infront of my face.

Huh?! O.o

 

“What’s wrong Jess? Indigestion?”

 

Wwwwwhhhhhaaaaaaattttttt???!!!!!

“You’re spacing out and you had a weird look on your face.”

I fought the urge to stab her neck with the barbecue stick. This girl is really clueless. *sighs*

 

Jessica…. Hihi..^_^

Huh? You again?

She told you that she loves you… ahh hihi.. ^_^

So?

You love it… hihi ^_^

No I don’t!  *mentally crosses arms on chest*

Yes you do… don’t deny… Hihi ^_^

I’m not denying!

Really?.... hihi ^_^

Shut up!

 

“Let’s go Tiff!” I stood up and grabbed Blue’s hand and towed her out of the restaurant.

“What’s with the rush?” Blue asked me.

“You told me earlier that tomorrow you will take special exam on Advanced Math. We should go home early so we would have more time to study.”

“Wait Jess!”

 Blue stopped walking and because our hands were clasped with fingers intertwined, I stopped too. And why am I holding hands with her?!  O.o

 

“Did you just…. You… I mean…” She lost her tongue?

“What, Tiff?”

“Did you say… girlfriend?... girl… friend? You… me… friends.. now? She had a “please-please-tell-me-what-I-heard-was-right-please-please-please” look on her handsome(?) face.

 

Huh? It sank in her head only now? O.o

Oh man! That’s what I call an epic late reaction. *eyes roll*

 

Blue inhaled with a smile on her face… cute! ^_^

“Finally…..” she pats my head like a puppy.  O.o

“I can’t go to your house tonight though. Its Thursday today…and I already slept with you last night.”

A lady passerby heard what Blue said and mouthed OMG.

Great Blue… Just great… you and your choice of words. *sighs*

 

“I have an idea. Why don’t you sleep over at my place for a change? Uhmm.. every Tuesdays and Thursdays?

“Huh?” What did she just said? O.o

“Come on Jess! I sleep with you in your place every MWF… you should consider sleeping with me at my place every TTh.”

Blue… Your choice of words really sounded so wrong… *sighs*

“……and you still have to tutor me… pleeeeaaaasssseeeee”

 

“Okay….” I’m afraid this punk will make a scene so I surrender.

 

Good decision Jess… more chances for your advances… hihi ^_^

Will you just shut up?!

 

“Wait! I have no extra clothes with me for tomorrow.”

“That’s okay. I will buy you a new shirt. We have a dryer so there will be no problem with your other clothes.” She winked at me.

We headed to the department store holding hands and fingers intertwined. Were both girls and she’s officially mine.. I mean.. my friend now so I don’t mind.

 

Jessi… but you did more than just holding her hands… Hihi ^_^

What?!

Your hands already landed on Blue’s treasures.. Hihi  ^_^

It was an accident!!!

LOL! Having accidents every night she sleeps with you… hihi ^_^

Its because my bed is small!!!

Hihi ^_^

Aaaarrrrrggghhhhh!!!!

 

On the way to the shirt section, we walked pass to undergarments section. I stopped to see the products.

“Wait Tiff…” I started to touch the displayed undergarments.

I felt someone poking my shoulder. It was Blue… holding a pair of revealing undergarments. A push up bra and a lacy flaming red thong.

 

“I wonder what you look like when you wear this.”

I felt blood rushed up in my head. Crap! Tiff! Stop seducing me!!!

Blue winked at me again.

“You think this will look good on me?”She asked me referring to those sinful and extremely provocative undergarments.

 

I imagined myself Blue wearing it… Ohh…. Hihi  ^_^

Its nice… but I prefer you … hihi. ^_^

Huh? Did I just say that?!   O.o

 

Blue’s expression changed. Her eyes narrowed. She has a suspecting and interrogating look on her face

“And why is that?” she asked me.

“What?” I shot back at her.

“Jess… you just told me that you prefer me …"

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  Seem like injuries could be felt forever huh? My shoulder get easily stressed and it hurt. I got injured few years ago. Aarrrgghhh!!! My right shoulder hurts!!

         It's cold chocolate malt drink this time. ^_^

         Dear readers... feel free to leave comments... don't be a silent reader.