INNOCENT TEASER

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 35      INNOCENT  TEASER

 

 

Friday night, Jessica came to Tiffany’s house for a sleep over for the second time around. As she expected, she was hounded with the taller girl’s explosion of “innocent” teases which made her mentally kill herself for a couple of times that night.

 

During their session..eherm.. lesson.. Tiffany would kiss Jessica’s cheeks, jawline, earlobes and she even the crook of Jessica’s neck.

 

Every time that Jessica scolded her, Tiffany would just shrug and looked expressionless.

“Why do you keep stopping?” Tiffany asked Jessica when she noticed the latter’s behavior.

Jessica could only just heave a sigh.

 

The lesson continued and so was Tiffany’s “innocent” advances. She sat so closely to Jessica, too close for comfort, hugging Jessica sideways.

Jessica could feel Tiffany’s ies rubbing her shoulder. Déjà vu

 

Then, from time to time, Tiffany would steal a quick kiss on Jessica’s lips making the latter clinch her fist tightly.

“Will you stop kissing me?!” Jessica blurted out angrily when she had enough of Tiffany’s “disturbance”.

 

“Why? Is there something wrong?” Tiffany asked in a boring tone.

“Damn it! I can’t concentrate!” Jessica whined.

 

“Ohh.. okay.. I’m sorry.” Tiffany backed off. She sounded like a kid saying sorry to someone older then she lowered her gaze to the floor.

“Please continue.. I’ll refrain from kissing you.. for now..” Tiffany drew circles on the floor with her right foot.

Jessica sighed again.

 

“Tiff.. stop asking for , okay?” Jess

“Huh? I’m not….” Tiff

 

“Kissing and me?... Oh come on!” Jessica scoffed

“No.. you’re just malicious.” Tiff

 

Jessica shut her eyes tightly and sighed for the third time.

“Okay.. let’s continue…”

 

After 2 hours of lessons, Jessica gave Tiffany a set of problems to be solved. Tiffany stared at the questionnaires for a moment then stared at the ceiling then to the paper again.

Tiffany sighed and scratched the back of her head. She was having a heated staring battle with the paper.

 

“Baby.. you won’t solve the problem if you just stare at the paper.” Jessica scoffed.

Tiffany looked at Jessica. A devious smile formed on Tiffany’s lips as she stared on Jessica’s luscious lips. Jessica backed off a bit, her eyebrows formed a single line.

 

“What?...” Jessica asked in protest but there was no power in her voice.

“I need motivation…”

 

Tiffany pulled Jessica closer to her and claimed Jessica’s lips.  Tiffany placed her left hand on the back of Jessica’s head.

Soft moans and lips smacking echoed inside the room.

 

Jessica was about to wrap her arms on Tiffany’s nape when Tiffany suddenly pulled away from the kiss.

“Uhhmm...” Tiffany her lips in an “innocent” seductive and y manner.

 

“Now.. time for problem solving. 25 items?... no problem.” Tiffany immediately shifted her attention on answering the math questions like nothing happened. Jessica was dumbfounded.

 

One hour had passed. Tiffany handed over her answer sheet to Jessica.

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

Damn this tease! I couldn’t concentrate because of her pleasurable doings. T^T

“Will you stop kissing me?!” I blurted out.

 

“Why? Is there something wrong?” Arrgghh!!! Do you really have to ask that?!

Holy cucumbers! Does this person really unaware of her behavior? This punk is asking for ! Damn! I’m going crazy. Huhu. T^T

 

No Jess! You’re cured! You’re not affected anymore!

Jessi Baby… Hihi… ^_^

No no no no no nooooooo!!!!!

If she’s asking for it.. give it to her.. Hihi.. ^_^

It’s your turn to be a giving and understanding friend… Hihi..^_^

 

“Tiff.. stop asking for , okay?” I scolded her.

“Huh? I’m not….” She pouted.

 

“Kissing and me?... Oh come on!” I scoffed.

“No.. you’re just malicious.” She said… expressionless.

What the hell?! I’m malicious?!  O.O    >,<                    

 

Breath Jess.. inhale… exhale…

“Okay.. let’s continue…” What had I got myself into? T^T

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

Arrgghhh… my head hurts from too much thinking. But anyway.. I was able to finish my task on time. Hehe. ^_^

I stood up and headed to my personal fridge to get something to drink while Jessica checks my answers to her not so difficult problems.

 

“Whoah…..” I heard Jessica whispered when I came back.

“What whoah?” I asked her.

 

She looked at me and smile.

“What?..” My eyebrows furrowed.

 

She jolted up and hugged me while jumping.

“Hey… you look too happy Jessi..” I gave a confused smile.

 

“You did it!” She exclaimed.

“Did what?” I’m still confused.

 

She handed me my answer sheet. My eyes almost popped out of its sockets when I saw the score written on the top right corner of the paper.

25/25……. 100%....... Whoahhhhhhh……  OoO

 

“You got it all correct!”

I just nodded while still staring at the paper.

 

“Yeah… it wasn’t hard as I thought it was.” I looked at her and smiled.

“Pfftt! That’s because you were slacking so often. You could get high grades if you want to. Just focus and strive harder.” She patted my back.

 

“Am I the best teacher or what?” Jessica nudged me playfully.

 

“Yep.. thanks for you help………”

“……………..that French kiss really helped a lot… hmmmnn… should we French kiss right before every quiz and exam?.... Hmmnnnn……. Did the French really invented that kiss or it was just named after them.. hmnnn….” Could anyone answer me?

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________