HWANG BONDING

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 86   HWANG BONDING

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V

 

 

Aish! My girlfriend is being a drama queen again. So typical of her. What is it she wants this time? Well… I don’t mind leaving my car in the middle of the road for Jessica. Sorry beloved car, I love Jessi more.

 

Oh wait! I also left my bestfriends! Hehe. Bleh! I know they understand me… they understand my heart because they are my friends. You’re wrong if I used brute force….. okay fine! Maybe once in a while.

 

My phone vibrated inside my pants pocket. I could hear the song which I set as Jessi’s call ringtone so I would know when its her whos calling.

 

Argh… darn it! How could I fish my phone out of my pocket when I can’t even move a finger?! Yeah… I had to ride the running sardine can called train so I could arrive to the Jungs house faster.

 

My phone continued to ring and people are already giving me annoyed stares. I just looked at them… okay… glared at them.

 

Ohhh…… Jessi is gonna be really pissed. I bet she’s rolling on the floor right now while cursing me with all the curses she knew.

 

“Sorry, My Love…I’m in a tight situation right now…. Literally.

 

*Sigh*

 

After getting squished inside the train, running 5 kilometers after coming out of the train station because there was a car accident and vehicles froze and climbing a tree to get the crying kid’s violent cat ( which reminds me so much of Jessi), I finally reached the Jungs residence. Crumpled dirty clothes, muddy pants and sneakers, sweaty body, messy hair and bloody scratches around the body…. But still… I was able to make it in one piece. Barely.

 

I pushed the doorbell…. Although Jessi always say that my s are so perky at they could ring a doorbell.. I used the conventional tool.. index finger. I leaned on the gate and let myself glide and end up sitting on the ground, panting like a race horse.

 

“The gate is already open, dear. Come inside already. Your girlfriend is rolling on the floor. Please make her stop.”

 

Mommy Jung’s voice came out from the speaker.

 

“Okay Mom.” I mustered my strength to answer.

 

I slowly stood up while grunting like the grudge. I could imagine myself looking like a zombie rising from the grave… lazy drunken eyes, slumped arms and shoulders and everything.. and don’t forget the grudge-like grunting.

 

Before I fully get through the gate, I think I heard screams. Or maybe I’m just imagining things.

 

‘Pull yourself together Stephie!’

 

I fixed my dirty crumpled shirt and dust of my muddy jeans as I stood the closed door… as if these would help groom my ungroomable clothes. Good thing I don’t stink.

 

*Sniffs sweaty armpits*

 

Okay…atleast I don’t stink that much.

 

I was about to knock when the door swung open. So instead of my knuckles hitting the hard wooden door, it hit something else.

 

TOK!

 

Sound of my knuckle hitting hard that “something else”…..

 

I blinked my lazy drowsy drunken eyes for 3 times as I stared to the expressionless face which is very similar to my normal mode. I stared back at her with.. I believe zombie eyes and with grudge sound effects… also known as “Stephie’s super grunt”.

 

“Unnnniiiiiieeeeeeee…..hhhgggggg….sshhh…hhaarrrrrrrrwwww……”

 

I called for her while stretching my shaky hands. I’m very thirsty that’s why my voice is unbelievable raspy and hoarse… like it came from under the ground.

 

 

“Unnnniiiiiieeee……wwaatttttteerrrrrrr…..”

 

Taeyeon Unnie’s expressionless face slowly turned to wide eyes and wide opened mouth… and include pointing at me with shaking hands.

 

“Stephie………”

 

“Stephie… you stupid ….”

 

Huh?! O.o

 

I blinked 3 times again then furrowed my eyebrows. ‘I think my knuckle really hit her forehead hard.’

 

“Why did you die?! How did you die?!” She yelled at me with matching holding my collar with her two furious hands.

 

Dead? Who? Me? O.o

 

“Unnie.. I will really end up dead if you don’t stop shaking me violently. Please… I’m so tired and thirsty.” I pleaded.

 

She let go of my collar but held my right wrist…. lightly. She “dragged” me to the dining area and pull out a chair for me to sit.

 

Unnie looked pissed but she’s not saying anything. She handed me a cold 1 liter water fresh from the fridge then prepared some medicines, ointments and cold compress.

 

I emptied the whole bottle in just one shot.

 

“Where are they?” I asked Unnie.

 

“Upstairs.” She answered briefly while cleaning my wounds made by a violent cat aka scratches of Jessi’s look alike. I wince and twirl every now and then. It stings. Alcohol stings. *sighs*

 

“What are they doing upstairs? Its early to sleep. Its only 9 in the evening.” I asked lazily.

 

“Try to look at yourself in the mirror and you’ll know why.” She answered without looking at me. Busy pouring alcohol on my scratches… and even on the wound on my love handle which Jessi bit and almost tore my flesh.

 

My gets suspended in mid air everytime I felt the sharp sting.

 

“Is Jessi alright? Has her fever subsided yet?”

 

“Yes she is alright. She’s sleeping right now…… because she fainted when she saw you from the window. After dreaming about your death then seeing you in that… that.. zombie state… what would you expect……”

 

She pointed at me with the words “that that”.

 

“……..no… maybe she’s burning with fever.” She sarcastically added.

 

I sighed.

 

She’s still being sarcastic and bully to me. But I still like it…. This feeling… this feeling which is being taken care of loved one. I always dream about this. This is what I wish…. Well… minus the bully and sarcastic part.

 

“Unnie………”

 

“Hmmnnn?”

 

“Nothing.” I smiled sheepishly to myself.

 

“Take off your clothes.” Unnie commanded. I think there is something wrong with my ears.

 

“When I come back I want you stripped out of your clothing… but leave your undies on… I don’t want to see your leaking junior which is chanting Jessi.” Taeyeon Unnie went upstairs in a flash even before I could open my mouth to answer.

 

‘What was that all about? She’s not thinking about foursome, isn’t she?’

 

“And I’m not thinking about foursome, you idiot!” She yelled from upstairs.

 

‘She could read minds.’ *sigh*

 

I stripped out of my dirty clothing. Gently, careful, as much as possible not scrapping my wounds. My shirt is sticky because of too much sweat so scrapping the wounds is impossible. I got out of my pants afterwards.

 

Unnie came back with a set of comfy house clothes. Loose shirt and thigh length shorts. She wetted a small towel, squeeze excess water then started cleaning my body with that towel.

 

‘Okay…..this is weird’ O.o

 

After cleaning my body, including armpits ofcourse, she helped me put on my clothes. Imagine a toddler helped by her mom to wear her clothes.

 

‘Okay… this is really…. really weird. Did I die on my way here and what I’m experiencing now is a spirit dream?’

 

Spirit dream?! O.o

 

“I’m really goona die soon Unnie….”

 

She gave me a “what-the-” look.

 

“And why?” She asked.

 

“Because…. You’re being nice to me and arrrkkk-----------“

 

The last thing I remembered before everything went dark was Unnie’s legs’ tight grip on my neck while we were rolling on the floor.

 

Its nice to hangout with her….. but now I’m not sure to make it on my 19th birthday. 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________