JUICY

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 68      JUICY

 

 

The gang of 7 gathered into Tiffany’s room after Jessica’s dinner party. They were cramped chatting infront of the 32” LCD TV. Jessica and Tiffany along with Sunny and Taeyeon sat on the sofa while The other three were sitting at the matted floor.

 

 

 

“I’m bored. *yawn* What should we do?” Yuri asked to no one in particular.

 

 

 

“Mnnn…. How about scrabble?” Hyoyeon suggested.

 

 

 

“She’s not good with spelling.” Sooyoung pointed at Yuri.

 

 

 

Sunny and Taeyeon were just holding hands while Jessica was showering Tiffany with feathery kisses on her face, neck and shoulders.

 

 

 

“How about we watch a movie? A chick flick!” Hyoyeon

 

 

 

“You will just give them more reason  to cuddle… and you would end up sulking because you envy them.. blaming yourself to ask for something you would regret.” Sooyoung said without looking at Hyoyeon.

 

 

 

“Wha----- Tch!” Hyoyeon.

 

 

 

“Why don’t you try something exciting for a change?” Sooyoung continued with a boring tone.

 

 

 

“Uhhmmm…*slurp slurp* Hnngggg… Tiff..*slurp*”

 

 

 

The five darted their eyes to the couple who were busy making out in front of them oblivious of their presence.

 

 

 

Yuri furrowed her eyebrows while staring at the couple and a mischievous smile slowly crept into her lips.

 

 

 

“! Let’s watch !” Yuri excitedly stood up and jumped up and down.

 

 

 

“Could you resist the temptation of raging hormones when your body gets ually stimulated because of the very ually provocative film?” Sooyoung nonchalantly said while reaching for the magazine lying on the floor.

 

 

 

“Kill joy! Tch!” Yuri crossed her arms on her chest and pouted.

 

 

 

“….. oh please spare me! I’ve seen live and it gave me nightmares.” Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and put up her hands.

 

 

 

“Uhhmmnn..*slurp* Jessi…*slurp* wait… . I don’t like .”Tiffany pulled away from Jessi’s kiss and shared her opinion.

 

 

 

“It sounds so weird coming from a person who does it most of the time.” Yuri scoffed at the expressionless Tiffany.

 

 

 

OOOOOOOPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

 

 

 

A pillow hit Yuri straight to the face.. courtesy of the embarrassed Jessica. Jessica’s face was bright red. She buried her face on Tiffany’s chest after pouting at Yuri.

 

 

 

“Jessi and I do it a lot but it doesn’t mean that I like . It’s not my style.” Tiffany told in an expressionless tone. The she turned into Jessi and kissed the latter’s cheek.

 

 

 

“Explain further.” Yuri

 

 

 

 

“I don’t like because it’s senseless. It has no point. You would only get your ual fix but you would still be not contented, just satisfies your physical needs.”

 

 

 

Jessica’s eyes were fixated on her girlfriend and same were the others. They listened intently to Tiffany’s words of *cough* wisdom.

 

 

 

“ is only and … and I am about making love. Jessi doesn’t only satisfy my physical needs, also, she satisfies my emotional and psychological needs. I don’t like .. I don’t like to .. but I love making love…...” Tiffany paused and looked at her blushing girlfriend again.

 

 

 

“………………..to My Goddess… I love you Jessi.” Tiffany locked at loving gaze to her teary girlfriend.

 

 

 

“Make love… make love…” Yuri mumbled.

 

“Aish! I wanna try it too!” Yuri said.

 

 

 

“You want to try doing ?!” Hyoyeon

 

 

 

Yuri darted her a cold glare.

 

 

 

“How about you sweetie? Do you watch ?” Sunny seductively asked Taeyeon.

 

 

 

“Yes… because you won’t stop whining until I agree watching them with you.” Taeyeon said expressionless.

 

 

 

“Ahww… really?…” Sunny gave Taeyeon a very naughty smile.

 

 

 

“I don’t like that look… wha----- wait! Sunny!!!” Sunny suddenly stood up and pulled Taeyeon out of Tiffany’s room.

 

 

 

“And besides…. I don’t need to stimulate Jessi…” Tiffany snatched the gang’s attention away from the other couple.

 

 

 

“We all know so don’t do it.” Surprisingly, the other four were thinking the same.

 

 

 

“Jessi….” Tiffany flashed Jessica and smile and gave her a million watt killer wink.

 

 

 

Jessica pulled Tiffany out of the couch and threw her into the bed. Jessica immediately crawled on top of Tiffany and started attacking her girlfriend’s pulse point. Later on, moans filled Tiffany’s room courtesy of the two people in bed.

 

 

 

“Jessi…. Ahhh…. Ummhhh…hnnnggg….”

 

 

 

“Tifff…. Ohhhh Tiff…. “

 

 

 

“I’m not seeing this! I’m not hearing this! La la la la la..” Hyoyeon

 

 

 

“*Watching intently while taking notes*” Sooyoung

 

 

 

“That’s it Jessica! Deeper! Faster! Arrgghhh!!! Stefan! You’re a lame moaner!” Yuri cheered and scoffed while munching chips.  

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:  Sorry for the short and lame chapter. I got home from work late... I'm so tired and sleepy and I look like a drunk person while typing this chapter. My eyelids are closing on their own. But hey... I love you guys... so I gathered my remaining strength. Sorry if you find this lame.. My mind is not functioning well anymore because of exhaustion. 

Arrgghh!!! Why do I have to be assigned in the site far from where I live? Huhu. T^T