ANY GUESSES?

Convince Me Not

CHAPTER 15   ANY GUESSES?

 

 

Late in the afternoon, two members of Team Striker Wolves (Yes, their school are the "Wolves". More than a hundred chapters and only decided to name their school team. Bwahaha) were hanging out the the school open field. Then, another two members passed by. The HyoRi super tagteam. The other two looked gloomy and lifeless. Both mumbling incoherent words.

 

"Do you know what's wrong with those two?" Shin asked Baek. They were whispering to each other like suspicious spies.

Baek Jo Rin blinked her eyes in a comical way and looked back to Shin Jae Jung (does her name sounds manly? Or is it really a man's name? O_o)

"They look like walking zombies. Wait..... did they became zombies?! Is it zombie apocalypse?! Wha----- Oooouucchhhh!!" Baek's rumbling ended with her crouched on the ground while holding the back of her head.

"Oh..sunbae..... That hurt... T_T" Baek weakly whined. Shin on the other hand had her eyes tightly shut. Her face red in agitation and embarassment.

"You stupid monkey." Shin muttered harshly.

 

And then, another member came.

 

"Oh hey. What's going on here? And what's wrong with those two?" Song Alexa asked, pointing the HyoRi duo.

"I don't really know. They are acting strange." Shin her invinsible beard while looking suspiciously at HyoRi duo. Baek is still crouched on the ground, teary eyed while massaging her aching head where Shin's fist landed. Song is giggling at Baek.

"This reminds me so much when Hwang was just a rookie." Song continued pointing at Baek.

"Don't remind me of it." Shin's angry nerve popped up on her forehead again.

"But she did come a long way, right?" Song said. Shin looked at her.

"Yeah.. very very long way." Shin looked up in the already orange skies.

"She's our Captain now. I'm excited and worried at the same time." Song giggled again.

"Alexa, your actions scare me sometimes." Shin deadpanned.

"Ugghh... my head..." Baek's grunt could be heard in the background.

"I wonder what is it like if the rookie Hwang is still the present Hwang?" Song again with an eerie evil smile. Shin, who calmed down, popped an angry vein on her forehead again.

"I SAID DON'T REMIND ME OF ITTTT!!!!!!!"

 

 

"Why is she-----"

"Why all of people?----"

"This is unbelievble----"

"Should I quit?-------"

 

The HyoRi duo continued on their trance mumblings as they headed out of the school premises.

 

 

"Do you have any idea who your new coach will be?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany which the latter answered with a shrug.

The sisters are at the canteen just right across their school. Taeyeon decided to hang out and have a quality time with her younger sister as a reward for being the new Captain of the Striker Wolves. Taeyeon is somehow disturbed with the snickering and fit of giggles of the students around them.

 

The Captain Sisters!

Hwang Captains!

Spiker Hwang and Striker Hwang!

They're so cool!

They're both good looking!

The Captain of Spiker Wolves and Striker Wolves!

 

There is a pulsing angry vein on Taeyeon's forehead. She hates noise when she's eating.

 

"But Unnie.... I have a feeling that Hyo and Yul know who it is based on their reaction. Maybe this new coach is someone strict, stern and well known. They looked surprised and scared." Tiffany said.

"I'm not surprised with their reaction..." Taeyeon whispered to herself and sighed.

"We will know who it is tomorrow. The excitement is just too overwhelming, i just need to eat more."

"Anyway Cheeball, you're the captain of your team now. I trust in you."  Taeyeon said and get up from her seat. She walked out of the establishment without saying goodbye or even looking back at Tiffany. A fit of screams followed, chanting how cool Taeyeon is.

Meanwhile, Tiffany's mouth was left wide open with her sister's words.

"Unnie........"

 

Outside of the store is a lamenting Taeyeon...

"Ugh... my wallet. Its a bad decision to buy her food. T_T"

 

 

Somewhere in the planet, the new coach is handing her job to another person. She will not tottaly leave her current profession, she would still be at work from time to time.

 

"Alright! All set!" She said.

"You're full of enthusiasm, sunbae."

"Ofcourse." She nodded with a wide grin.

"Be easy with those girls, sunbae. I know how you are." The other person warned.

"No no. They would understand. Hahaha." She laughed like Hanamichi Sakuragi. The other person shook her head.

 

"Anyway... goodluck to your comeback tomorrow---------"

"You can count on that *wink*"

 

 

"---Doc.... I mean.....Striker Wolves' Coach Ham Eun Jung."

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Upvote Comment and subscribe

 

thanks!