LONG TALK

Convince Me Not

 

A/N:  "Listen to the song I love you, goodbye" by Nina.

          http://videokeman.com/nina/i-love-you-goodbye-nina/         

          But listen to it in the latter part of the chapter where the song's lyrics is shown.

          This will help you understand the mood at the latter part of the chapter.

 

 

CHAPTER 42     LONG TALK

 

 

Tiffany and Jessica stood silently by the door while waiting for someone to open it. Tiffany leaned at the door with and Jessica leaned onto the former.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

The taller girl knocked at the door again using her hand that is interlaced with Jessica’s fingers, now with furrowed eyebrows. The smaller girl tapped Tiffany’s cheek and gave a cute pout.

 

“Babe.. put down your eyebrows.” Jessica chuckled at Tiffany.

Tiffany slowly smiles and pinched Jessica’s nose.

 

“What’s taking them this long?” Tiffany asked no one in particular.

“Why honey? Can’t wait to wear your high heels? Haha.” Jessica mocked.

 

“Haha. Funny.” Tiffany answered sarcastically.

“Oh yeah.. that’s really funny Babe. Haha.” Jessica continued making fun of the annoyed looking handsome girl.

 

“I will get injury from that thing. We should have start with low ones. You’re gonna kill me with that.” Tiffany answered nonchalantly while scratching her jaw.

“Uhhh.. my Baby is mad.. maybe my Baby wants a kiss..” Jessica teased and attacked Tiffany’s super sensitive love handles. Tiffany laughed so hard that made her lean to the door with her full weight.

 

“Haha. Jeesssiiiiii. Ahahahaha. Baby.. ahahahaha…Stop.”

“Tickle attack! Tickle attack! Hahahaha.” Jessica was having so much fun.

 

The duo was too busy with their cheesiness when suddenly the door swung open. And because Tiffany was leaning at the door with her full weight, she fell down and hit the floor taking Jessica with her. Tiffany landed on her back while Jessica fell on top of Tiffany.

 

“Ohhh… that hurts… my back.. damn…” Tiffany grunts.

“Mmmm… they’re soft.” Jessica’s hands landed on Tiffany’s s.

 

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

 

“Hey you two brats! Get up! You want to make a live show here?”

I stared at the two brats lying on the floor with half of their bodies still outside of the door. Aeeiisshh.. really. *sigh*

 

“U-Unnie—Taeyeon Unnie!” Jessica scrambled to get up and entangled her words. I crossed my arms over my chest. She gave me a nervous smile then help Cheese Ball to get up.

“Babe, are you okay?” I heard her ask my sister. Geez.. how cheesy. Cheese Ball nodded and smiled tenderly at her “wifey”.

 

“I’m okay Honey… Good evening Taeyeon Unnie.” Cheese Ball answered her wifey before turning to me.

 “Go to the dining area. Mom and Dad are waiting for you.”

“Okay…”

 

The two brats walked pass me hand in hand.

Seriously these two-------- *sigh*

 

I know they already did it. My sister forgot to spray air freshener in her room and she even forgot to wash the sheets. Yeah.. she washed the bedcover.. but that idiot forgot about the sheets that were covering their bodies. Her bed smells like !  

 

I envy her though… she looks very happy. Both of them are happy. They sure really had a great first time, huh? I wished I had a wonderful first time, too. I hoped for a memorable first time.. Yeah I got a memorable one.. but in a super twisted way. *sigh*

 

I’m coping with it though. Sunny scared the living daylights out of me that dreadful dawn. I really regret coming to their place. But what can I do? It already happened. I can’t take it back anymore.. she can’t take it back anymore.

 

At first, I thought my parents and her parents were wackos. How the hell did they came up with an insane idea of making me sleep in my ’s room 3 times in a week?! The hell! I was so traumatized that I even flinch with my sister’s touch!

 

But yeah.. insane or not.. it worked. Slowly.. I’m getting back on my feet again. Sunny held me close every night, sings to me, say soothing words. Yes… every night. We have alternate sleep overs… but most of the time I sleep over at their place. Jessica only slept over at our place a week ago but her sister was a constant guest.

 

Touch therapy.. sheesshh… a new and clever version of it.                                         

 

I hope I would experience making love like these two brats. Geez.. I even have not experienced . I was so it does not count as . Damn that Sunny! I should get even. Hmmm.. when my self confidence come back 100%... be ready Sunny.. be ready… revenge is on the way.

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

This is so embarrassing! Taeyeon Unnie caught us again!  >.<

“Babe.. haha… you’re so flustered!” Tiff chuckled.

 

“Hmp!” I pulled my hand out of her grip. She smiled and put her arm around my shoulder and pulled me close.

“Drama Queen…” She whispered in my ear.

 

“But I prefer the molester.. where is she?.. I want the molester Jessi in action again..” She teased me. My eyes grew wide with what I heard. And her out of this world, oozingly seductive, ually provocative, husky whisper almost made my nose bleed.

 

Damn you Blue!

Not here!

Do you want me to explore your body in front of your whole family?!              

 

“Good Evening Mr. and Mrs. Hwang. Nice to finally meet you in person. I’m Jessica Jung. I extended my right hand to the couple.

“Sit down. Sit down. It’s nice to meet you too.” Mrs. Hwang said in full enthusiasm.

 

 

“Aww Come on. Drop the formalities. Just call us Mom and Dad, okay?” Mr. Hwang told me while patting my head.

“Ahhh.. you’re pretty in person.” Mommy Hwang remarked while clasping her hands.

 

“It would be nice if your sister is here with us also. Anyway where is she?” He asked me but Taeyeon unnie answered.

“She’s on a camping trip with schoolmates. Some kind of a charity work that their school organized.” Taeyeon Unnie answered then took a seat.

 

“When will she come back?” Daddy Hwang asked her daughter and signaled me to start eating.

“Tomorrow noon. That’s what she told me.”

 

“Jessica, just get some more. Don’t be shy. Look at our Stephie.” Mommy Hwang giggled.

I looked at Tiffany’s plate. Oh my goodness! Blue! You really eat like a construction worker!!! A mountain of rice! I wonder why you don’t suffer from high cholesterol.

 

“So Taeyeon.. honey.. what’s the status?” Daddy Hwang refers to our Unnies situation.

“Well… I’m getting the hang of it. Actually Dad.. I’m planning to have with her when she comes back. I will.. I will try.” Taeyeon Unnie said in a low and unsure tone.

 

Oh my gosh! How could she talk about having with someone to her parents so open like that? O.o       I couldn’t even tell about my first kiss to my parents.. Uhhmm.. well.. it’s a secret.

“Hmmnn.. just take your time. Don’t do if you’re not ready.” Daddy Hwang gave an understanding look at her daughter. Taeyeon unnie nodded and smiled weakly.

 

Huh? He’s fine with that? What a weird family.

 

Oh well.. its better compared to them in rage because of what my sister done to their eldest. I wonder how they would react if they found out what’s going on between me and their youngest. *sigh*

“Taeyeon told us that Stephie will represent your department in the upcoming inter department pageant. This is a surprise.” Daddy Hwang.

 

“Yeah dad. Can you imagine that?” Taeyeon Unnie said in an expressionless tone.

“What to do? It’s in two weeks time, right?” Mommy Hwang.

 

“Jessica will help her in her transformation. Hyoyeon and Yuri will help her in dancing.” Taeyeon Unnie.

“Dancing?” The couple asked in unison.

 

“Stephie will do a dance number in the talent portion.”

“Stephie?..... dance?.......” The couple and their eldest stared at each other and grinned.

 

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Laughter filled the whole dining area. The couple and their eldest were laughing like crazy.

Huh?! O.o

Why are they laughing?

 

“Yeah right dad. Could you imagine Stephie dancing?”

The three stop laughing and looked at the oblivious Tiffany.

 

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Then they burst out laughing again.

Tsk tsk. This family is weird. *sigh*

 

“What’s..haha.. in the.. hehe.. shopping bag..? haha.” Taeyeon unnie asked while pointing at the shopping bag beside Tiffany’s leg.

“Uhm.. high heeled shoes that we bought at the mall. Its for Tiff to wear.”

 

“High heels?” The three said in unison.

Why do I have a feeling that they will laugh again?.....

 

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Oh yeah.. they laughed again. *sigh*

“So what will you teach her tonight?” Daddy Hwang.

 

“Uhm.. walk. I’ll start with the basics of walking like a girl.”

 

“Walk..” Taeyeon Unnie

“Like…..” Daddy Hwang.

“A girl..?....” Mommy Hwang.

 

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Seriously! What’s wrong with this people?!

 

 

“How’s school, Jessica?” Mommy Hwang asked me after they recovered from laughing.              

 

“It’s okay.. Mommy… I’m targeting the Dean’s List so I could be a resident scholar.”

“That’s good. And from what your parents told us, you have nice grades. It wouldn’t be a problem entering the Dean’s List.” Mommy Hwang.

 

“And.. thank you for helping your friend right here. She’s such a slacker. She really needs someone to motivate her.” Daddy Hwang said.

“By the way… what kind of motivation do you use?” Daddy Hwang added.

 

Motivation?..... O.o

I glanced at Blue. She was busy with eating… oblivious of her surrounding.

 

“Uhhm… well.. Tiff and I…. uhmmm…” Geez! What would I say? I can’t tell them that her daughter gets motivated by a hot, steamy, wet and wild French kissing!

“E-erm.” Taeyeon Unnie cleared , drank water and looked the other way.

 

Daddy and Mommy Hwang raised their brows while waiting for my response.

Tiff’s parents knew that we already kissed..….thanks to Yuri’s tarpaulin. But I cannot divulge the fact that we had a habit of kissing!

 

“Uhmm.. we… Tiff and I…” Oh man….   >.<

 

“We kiss. A hot steamy, wet and wild French kissing.” Tiffany answered with her attention still at the food.

 

 

Damn it! Bblllllllluuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Blue finally turned her attention away from the food. She looked at me then smiled.

“It’s okay Honey. They knew about our habit. Blame your dad for being such a talkative person. And.. they even knew about your nightly ual advances on me in your room. Again, blame your dad for being talkative. Well.. how couldn’t they not notice your moans? You moan so loud in your sleep.”

 

My eyes widen.

“Your dad  told my parents about that.”

 

Still in shock..I looked at her parents. They were smiling.

 

“When we saw the tarpaulin that Yuri brought here, we already knew that something is going on between the two of you. Our girl is so boyish ever since she was a kid so we kind of expected this to happen… that Stephie will have a relationship with a girl. But… we didn’t expect it to happen to Taeyeon. We accepted the fact that Taeyeon might fall for your sister.” Daddy Hwang gave a weak smile.

 

“Other parents would retaliate if they’re in the same situation that we are in.. but for us.. we accept it…we understand it. I believe that love crosses all boundaries.. love defies rules.. love doesn’t limit. And besides, ual orientation doesn’t depict what kind of person you are.. as long as you don’t harm other people.” Daddy Hwang added.

 

 “But love could also destroy and it could also heal. Sunny’s love destroyed me… but with Sunny’s love for me.. I will be healed.” Taeyeon Unnie smiled.

 

Man.. this really turned out as a serious heart to heart talk.

 

“Ohh.. but I really want to have grandchildren though.” Mommy Hwang said with dreamy eyes.

“Mommy.. if ever I fell in love with Sunny and got married with her.. we could still use artificial insemination.. or just ask a gay guy to do it with us. I have a gay friend that is willing to do it for me. Maybe we’ll take turns.. but I told her that want to conceive first. That’s if we end up together.”

 

Artificial insemination.. with a gay guy to make you pregnant? What?! Are they really talking about this? O.o

 

“How about you Stephie? What are your plans? Will Jessica conceive the baby or you?” Mommy Hwang asked Tiff.

 

Whhhhaaaaatttttttttt?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

My eyes almost popped out of its sockets.

 

Tiffany and I stared at each other. She smiled weakly at me and then answered her mother.

 

“No Mom.. we’re not in that kind of relationship. We’re just goofballs that loves to experiment. Jessica and I are not an item. We’re just friends.”

I was relieved with what Tiffany said.

 

Are you?

Then why are you disappointed?

Then why does your heart hurt?

Are you really relieved?

Are you?

 

Tiff’s phone rang. I heard the message ring tone. She didn’t bother to look at her phone which was ringing loud. I was lost in my thoughts. And her ringtone seemed to say something.

 

Wish i could be the one
The one who could give you love
The kind of love you really need
Wish i could say to you

That i’ll always stay with you
But baby that’s not me
You need someone willing to give their heart and soul to you
Promise you forever, baby that’s something i can’t do

Oh i could say that i’ll be all you need
But that would be a lie
I know i’d only hurt you
I know i’d only make you cry
I’m not the one you’re needing
I love you, goodbye

I hope someday you can find some way to understand i’m only doing this for you
I don’t really wanna go
But deep in my heart i know this is the kindest thing to do
You’ll find someone who’ll be the one that i could never be
Who’ll give you something better
Than the love you’ll find with me
Oh i could say that i’ll be all you need
But that would be a crime
I know i’d only hurt you
I know i’d only make you cry
I’m not the one you’re needing
I love you, goodbye

Leaving someone when you love someone
Is the hardest thing to do
When you love someone as much as i love you

Oh i don’t wanna leave you
Baby it tears me up inside
But i’ll never be the one you’re needing
I love you, goodbye

Baby, its never ganna work out
I love you, goodbye

 

I felt Tiffany’s warm hand on top of my hand. She squeezed it. I looked at her. Tiffany was smiling… but why instead of looking happy.. why does Tiff looked so sad?

 

And why are there tears flowing from my eyes?.....

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Little mushy..

         Tell me what you think.

         I'm about to prepare the redwine and cola.