THERAPY TALK

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 71   THERAPY TALK

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

I slowly opened my eyes few seconds after I snapped out of dreamland. It’s still early in the morning and I found it hard to open my eyes completely.

 

There was still a stinging pain on my right knuckle which received injury from the impact of hitting people’s face 3 nights ago.

 

Aish! John Cena wannabe’s face almost broke my hand. Thick skulled *sigh*

 

 I could feel my gorgeous girlfriend’s body beside me and instantly I pulled her so close to me and trapped her in my warm embrace.

 

*Sniff*   *Sniff*

 

*Sniff*   *Sniff*

 

Huh?! O.o

 

Someone’s crying… oh wait! Is it Jessi?!

 

My eyes instantly opened wide when I realized it was my girlfriend who was crying. She caressed my cheek at the moment I opened my eyes.

“Hon…. Why? What is it?” I asked in a worried tone as I her hair. My eyebrows were knitted together.

 

“………………  T^T…………..”

 

“Babe……….” I gently rubbed circles in between her exposed s.

 

“Is it about those three watching us while we make love?” I asked her.

 

Yeah…no matter how close you and your friends are… it’s so wrong to do it with their presence. But hey.. we’ve done it already infront of Bogart a couple of times. This is so weird. *sigh*

 

“No………..” Jessi shook her head.

 

“I…. I……. I…… had a nightmare. It’s seemed so real…*sniff* sniff* It’s so *sob* scary!” Jessi buried her face in between my also exposed .

 

“It’s alright.. it’s alright… I’m here… I love you….” I told her while her hair. I kissed the crown of her head.

 

“It was about you…… us………” She said. I kept mum.

 

What nightmare?.... My death?......

 

“Tiff…… I can’t imagine myself not making love to you… not feeling your touch….. not being able to touch you the way I want to… I feel like I’m going to die.”

 

“Huh?!” I couldn’t stop myself from reacting.

 

“Babe….doc Eunjung…she… she….*sniff*….”

 

“Did she shot me and killed me?” I asked. She nodded while pouting.

 

“So doc Eunjung killed me?..”

 

“No…… She killed your lust! Your lust Babe! You lust!” Jessi whinned.

 

I stared at her with disbelief. Lust? Huh?

 

“How could we make love if you don’t have lust?! Nooooooooo!!!! More and more and more and more love making!!!”

 

“Alright… alright….. *sigh*… I’m still sleepy but we have to get up now. We’re commuting to school.” I told her.

 

Jessi didn’t respond.  I just felt her warm mouth enveloped the crown of my left .

 

Aish! So !  >.<

                                                             

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

“Let’s go?...” I nodded as Tiffany carried my bag. Girls and boys stared at us as we made our way out of the study area.

 

As we were nearing the gate, we saw Doc Eunjung waiting outside the school clinic which was near the gate. She has beats headphone in her ears and swaying her head slowly from side to side.

 

We bowed as we reached where she stood.

 

“How’s your knuckles?” Doc Eunjung asked Tiff. Tiff looked at her bandaged right hand first before answering.

 

“Still stings a little.”

 

“You’re such a warfreak, Hwang. Anyway, are you going home?” She asked. Tiff and I nodded.

 

“Jessica, I will tell you something. It won’t take much of your time.”

 

What is it?... what did I do?

 

“Stephanie, I’ll borrow your girlfriend just for a moment. Thank you.” Don Eunjung told my confused girlfriend. The crazy doctor already dragged me inside the clinic before Tiffany could react.

 

Tiffany reached out her hand and opened as she was about to say something but Doc Eunjung cut my girlfriend off.

 

“Just wait there Hwang. Do as what you’ve told.” Doc scolded Tiff.

 

“Okay Babe… I’ll just wait here.” Tiffany told me in defeat.

 

 

“This explanation of your therapy won’t take long.” She said as we entered the clinic.

 

“What te------   O.O……..“ My eyes flung wide open when I felt a hand grabbed my front.

 

Doc!!! How dare you touch my core that is exclusively for Tiff!!! T^T

 

“It’s about this and how would you control this beast right here.”

 

Huh? Did she just nicknamed my Beast?!  O.o

 

“As you know.. Steph is an athlete… a very important athlete of this school. If ever she passed 50% of her subjects this semester, she could play at the league next semester, right?”

 

I nodded.

 

“I don’t under--------“ I tried to say something.

 

“If you kept on making her submit on what you want, it may affect her play.” Doc said.

 

I don’t like where this is going…..

 

No making love for a night… two nights.. argh! How could I survive that?

 

“Jessica Jung…… no making love in two weeks. That’s it, you can go now.”  Doc Eunjung walked away from me leaving me rooted on the ground processing what he had just said.

 

Two……. Weeks…. No….. Making….. Love?.........

 

 

 

 

 

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : I almost fell asleep while typing this. I'm so exhausted.