BIG BOTHER

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 109  BIG  BOTHER

 

 

“Something more bothering you?” Yuri asked Tiffany who was munching a chicken sandwich. The two went into their locker room after the meeting.

 

“You mean aside from seeing how you violated Bogart’s ies awhile ago?” Tiffany asked back which made Yuri frown.

 

“They’re so squishy… what could I do?” Yuri made squishing gestures with her hand.

 

“Ack! Stop that!” Tiffany whined but Yuri continued, and this time with a smirk.

 

“Why are you reacting like that? Are you against me being with Hyo?” Yuri turned serious all of a sudden. Tiffany sensed the seriousness and disappointment on her friend’s voice. She slowed her munching and looked at Yuri.

 

Tiffany swallowed the contents of then sighed after staring at Yuri for a while.

 

“Its not like that… its just that….” Tiffany shifted her gaze on the door of her locker with a sticker that says ‘Tiff is only for Jessi’ then continued “I find it weird… you two.. you know.. we’re buddies. Brothers.. I mean, sisters.. ugh whatever, you know what I mean.” Tiffany finished with a shrug and waving hands.

 

Yuri kept silent and stared at the door of her locker which is just beside Tiffany’s with a vandal ‘’.

 

“Is it that hard to believe?.....” Yuri asked to the locker door. Tiffany’s turn to keep silent.

 

“Do you love her?” Tiffany asked after a long pause. Both of them still staring at their locker doors. Yuri sighed.

 

“I do.” Yuri answered.

 

“Don’t ask me why, don’t ask me when, where, what and how… because… even I…. couldn’t answer those questions….”

 

“What I know is….. I love her..” Yuri finished. Tiffany let out a closed lip smile. There was a moment of silence and the two found it comforting.

 

 

 

“Stephie…..”

 

“Hmmn?....”

 

“Remember the first time we met?”

 

“Yeah….”

 

“You were such an …”

 

“Yeah….”

 

“You’re the first person succeeded on punching me.”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“Now… you are my bestfriend…”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“We’ve been through tough times…”

 

“Yeah….”

 

“You helped me everytime I needed your help…”

 

“Yeah…..”

 

“You will let me borrow your strap on…..”

 

“Yeah…..”

 

Silence.

 

 

Brain process

Brain process

Brain process

Sink in

 

“Wha---- hey!!!” Tiffany scrambled on running after a very happy Yuri who was skipping in joy while chanting ‘I will use Stephie’s strap on’ over and over again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ugh…tsk….. people could really do stupid things sometimes.. why won’t they cut their heads with a bread knife for a hobby.” Juhyun slouched on her seat. Her class ended and she’s getting ready to head out.

 

‘I could feel that they won’t hurt those five… but why do I feel that something’s wrong. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it.’

 

As Juhyun was about to get up from her seat, her nostrils flared. She smelled a very familiar scent of perfume mixed with sweat. Her was suspended 5 centimeters from her seat.

 

Ohhh y…

 

‘I know a place I want to put my fingers on’ She smirked.

 

And then as she expected, a tall and slender figure passed thru the hallway, mumbling animatedly and scribbling something on her notes.

 

Juhyun smirked with the opportunity.

 

“Found something interesting to write about?” Juhyun asked while her but still suspended in mid air. She lowered her to her seat when she realized she’s sitting on air.

 

“Unnie!” Sooyoung, the tall and slender person exclaimed. She’s faking her surprised expression and it didn’t go unnoticed by Juhyun’s keen antennas.

 

Juhyun acted cool again and finally stood up from her seat. She stared directly at Sooyoung’s face as she walks towards Sooyoung who was looking like a very ripped tomato.

 

Sooyoung was about to faint with anticipation of skinship but immediately disappointed when Juhyun walked past her. She facial muscles were about to form a kidlike frown when Juhyun suddenly spoke.

 

“I’m hungry. Come and eat with me.” Juhyun ordered. Sooyoung smiled widely but turned serious when Juhyun turned to her.

 

“Okay Unnie. Thanks.” Sooyoung replied calmly but deep inside she’s doing a victory dance.

 

Sooyoung has a habit of ‘accidentally’ pass in the hallway where her most favorite person in the world a.k.a. Captain Seo Juhyun, classroom. She would act as if she’s busy with her precious notes but in reality, her eyeballs were catching a glimpse.. or sometimes if she’s having the best of luck, stare.. at her target.

 

Little she knew, she was always been observed by the very expectant Juhyun.

 

 

“Your welcome.” Juhyun answered.

 

“Very much my pleasure.” Sooyoung said before she even could think. She cleared when she realized what she said. Juhyun hid a triumphant smirk.

 

‘Teasing time’.

 

“I like to pleasure you.” Juhyun casually said. Sooyoung’s jaw literally dropped which made Juhyun laugh a little.

 

“Why? Having dirty thoughts? Its nothing dirty, kid. Keep your mind out of the gutter. You hang out with Hwang and her friends and its making you think like them.” Juhyun smirked.

 

“I’m not thinking any ert images! I’m not!” Sooyoung defended like a kid caught her hand inside the cookie jar.

 

“Come. I’m so hungry that I could eat you.” Juhyun walked past the stunned girl. And Sooyoung could smell her own arousal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Babe……..” Jessica sat on Tiffany’s lap. They were in the locker room. Tiffany saw Jessica when she chased Yuri earlier.

 

“Hmmn?....” Tiffany stared lovingly at her beautiful girlfriend.

 

“I heard the news.” Jessica said as she ran her fingers on Tiffany’s soft and silky jet black locks. Tiffany closed her eyes to have a better feel.

 

“What news?” Tiffany asked softly.

 

“Duh! That your team mates were taken.”

 

“Who told you that?” Tiffany immediately opened her eyes and looked at Jessica questioningly with scrunched brows.

 

“One of the coaching staff. The big guy…..” Jessica recalled.

 

“That bastard…..” Tiffany hissed.

 

“Hmmn?  What’s that Baby?”

 

“Nothing. Don’t mind him. And don’t stress yourself with the news.” Tiffany pulled Jessica closer.

 

“So.. its true?” Jessica inquired with squinted eyes. Tiffany inhaled a lungful of breathe before nodding slowly. Jessica’s eyes widened.

 

“Tiff! What if something bad happens to you again?! I don’t want that!”

 

“Shh… its okay Baby.. nothing bad will happen to me.” Tiffany enveloped Jessica with a warm comforting embrace. Jessica relaxed in Tiffany’s arms.

 

“I hear you say that quite a few times but the problem is, you still end up being hurt. I don’t want to go through the pain of thinking that I would lose you. I almost lost you Tiff……. Please don’t make me go through that pain again….” Jessica nuzzled on Tiffany’s neck. She made a tender kiss on Tiffany’s smooth skin.

 

Tiffany kept mum and continued on caressing Jessica’s hair.

 

“Watch how awesome I am on the game later…..”

 

“I definitely will….”

 

“You’ll see the Stephie Championship Level Ninja Moves….”

 

“What’s with the randomness?......”

 

“You’ll see how really cool I am……”

 

“But I like it when you’re hot…..”

 

“You’ll see how the girls cheer, cream, cry and faint because of me…..”

 

And Tiffany felt a disturbing pain when Jessica hit her head. She sighed and regretted what she said. She took a mental note not to forget that she has a jealous monster for a girlfriend.

 

 

 

“I love you…..” Tiffany whispered.

 

“I love you too……” Jessica replied with a whisper.

 

“And Baby………”

 

“What Babe?”

 

“Did you just agreed on lending Yuri MY strap on?!”

 

Tiffany felt Jessica’s hug tightened 1000 times.

 

“ACKKK!!!!”

 

 

 

“Okay…. Okay… yes sweetie…. I will…. Coffee crumble it is… okay.. I’ll see you later.. okay bye…” Taeyeon placed her phone back in her pocket after talking to Sunny. The older Jung called the older Hwang to ask for an ice cream.

 

“I see someone very whipped.” She heard someone commented beside her. Taeyeon smiled and bowed at the sight of Engr. Kwon Sang Woo, Yuri’s older brother.

 

“Very much.” Taeyeon simply stated.

 

“Anyway….. could you please hand this to Yuri? She seemed to be in such a hurry this morning and she forgot this.”

 

Taeyeon reached for the item, which happens to be Yuri’s phone. Sang Woo thanked her and bid goodbye. Taeyeon opened her bag to put Yuri’s phone and she remembered her sister’s phone is also in her bag. She recalled that Tiffany was also in a hurry this morning and she also forgot to bring her phone.

 

Taeyeon was about to close her bag when Tiffany’s phone rang. It’s Tiffany’s message ringtone. Taeyeon contemplated if she would check the message or not. She don’t know why she had this strong urge of opening her sister’s text message.

 

Password

 

Ilovemywifejessica

 

Click

 

Phone open

 

Taeyeon sighed. She could easily guess what’s her sister’s password with just one try.

 

Taeyeon’s brows formed one line when she read the message which came from an unknown number. She hissed and clenched her fist.

 

 

“DO YOU REALLY THINK IT ONLY ENDS THERE?....... “

 

“……………… Stephanie…………..” Taeyeon could only whisper in fear and worry.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Dear Minions, I'm sorry for making you wait. I was (and still is) very busy with my work. It's not easy when you have a high position and the owner of the project is a well known person (in terms on business and wealth department) in your country. Ugh... STRESS!!!