LOOKING FOR

Convince Me Not

CHAPTER   112  LOOKING FOR

 

 

 

 

 

5:00 AM

 

The digital clock was in bloody red.

 

Jessica sighed as she saw the digits on the clock screen. Need to get up early but spent so little time sleeping. Thanks to her buffet whos limbs were still entangled with her own.

 

She slowly sat up. She and Tiffany were at the middle of Tiff’s massive bed.

 

“Baby, wake up.”

 

“Nfngmjijvxvcnvdkfjjbjfbj……..” Tiffany mumbled. Jessica found it to be very adorable.

 

“Tiff…….Baby… wake up.We are gonna be late for school….”

 

“I love you Jessi….njhgdkjdkjdzdlfjsueidznmk…. candies..mmmm…mmm..”

 

Jessica blushed in deep shade of red because she knew what her girlfriend meant about candies. What Tiffany meant were the ones you could not find in a candy store.

 

“Delicious……..”

 

“Tiff….”

 

“I want Jessi Baby’s candies sfakfgklkwlkf…..”

 

This had been a normal occurance on the couple’s lovenest… okay…. that was too blunt….. a normal occurance on the intimately active couple.

 

Jessica stared at her girlfriend with affection and a lot of malice. She sat on the bed beside Tiffany’s head and run her fingers on Tiffany’s soft and silky jet black locks.

 

How georgeous…..

 

Indeed. Under that cold, stiff, arrogant and stuffy exterior is a ver georgeous heart. A very warm and loving person.

 

Warm….

 

Hot….

 

Burning..

 

These feelings caused by Tiffany. Jessica’s Tiffany.

 

Jessica leaned and whispered on Tiffany’s ear. “I love you so much… you know that.” She doesn’t know why but she wanted to burst in tears.

 

Tiffany has a habit of sleep talking which Jessica is so aware of since the first time the two shared beds. Jessica at first was weirded out, annoyed and stupified. But now, especially on what Tiffany says. Tiffany is a walking ball of cheese when she’s awake but she becomes a super upsize cheese when she’s asleep…

 

…With all those toe curling cheesiness of her sleep talking.

 

“I love my Jessi….. until forever ends.”

 

And those were the magical words. Jessica immediately shoved her hardened on Tiffany’s mouth. She does not have to take off any garment because she’s still .

 

Tiffany, like a baby, on Jessica’s left and kneeded her girlfriend’s right .

 

Jessica hovered on Tiffany then pulled the girl upright so they were both seated. She sandwiched Tiffany’s thigh between her legs and began a slow riding movement.

 

“Ahhh… this feels so good…….” Jessica hissed.

 

In the midst of brain shaking sensation, she found it amusing to still be making love with a sleeping person.

 

After that, series of moans were heard.

 

And series of calls and knocks werent.

 

“What in the name of popcorn is this?!” Taeyeon roared upon seeing her girlfriend’s sister’s shoved onto her sister’s mouth.

 

“Get that out of Stephanie’s mouth at this instance!”

 

“And Jessica!... get off her!” Taeyeon continued when Jessica did not stopped riding the pony.

 

Jessica would not stop. She cant stop.Not now that she’s on the verge of heaven.

 

“Ugh! Fine.” Taeyeon, with a popped vein on her forehead, turned around and headed out of Tiffany’s room.

 

But before Taeyeon could completely step out of her sister’s room, she bumped with another Jung who was standing at Tiffany’s door. Another very Jung.

 

Taeyeon’s annoyance vanished into thin air and quickly changed into fear. She tried to run but was immediately caught by the older, hornier, Jung.

 

Sunny.

 

How lucky Sunny is because Taeyeon loves her so much.

 

“Honey.. please…. I’m begging you… I’m still tired and sore…” Taeyeon’s plead played like a broken record but left unheard. She lost hope and finally gave up when Sunny threw her to the bed.

 

 

 

Then, Jessica’s ic scream shook the whole Hwang household… for the nth time.

 

 

                                                                                                                               

 

 

 

“Now,now, we really should go. Get up, take a bath, eat, get dressed and lets go to school. Wake up Baby.” Jessica slapped Tiffany’s blushing cheeks…. cheeks.

 

“Huh? What? Where? When? How?” Tiffany finally regained consiousness.

 

“What the------ Jessi? Were you humping me again in my sleep?” Tiffany asked as she noticed the sticky substance on her thigh and on her girlfiend’s beast.

 

“Jessi?” Tiffany squinted,demanding answers from  the blushing Jessica.

 

“Its you’re fault! You asked for my s!”

 

“Did I?....again?.....” Tiffany thought she was still dreaming when she asked for her favorite candies. Yes, she was still dreaming but she didn’t know she’s  actually doing it.

 

They stared at each other in silence.

 

“Yesssss!!! Yessssssss!!! Therrrrreeeee! Oh…Ah.Unngggnnnn….” Sunny’s moans their little bubble of cheese.

 

“Oh no Baby.I don’t like that stare you’re giving me. You just had your …again.”

 

“…………………………..”

 

“No. You sai----------“ Tiffany wasn’t able to finish her sentence when because Jessica started devouring her favorite food. Tiffany coldnt do anything but moan in pleasure.

 

And definitely, they’re gonna be late for sure.

 

 

 

 

“I hate this day.”

 

“Don’t be like that,Babe. You aced your exams and you did well the whole semester. You should not be afraid….”

 

“Yes…..I shouldn’t be… because you’re here with me.”

 

Jessica stopped talking when she noticed the stare Tiffany was giving her. Tiffany’s soft smiling eyes and closed lip half smile, a look of love and adoration. Up until now she wonders how did she found a love like this. A love like Tiffany’s.

 

 

“What?.....” Jessica asked shyly. She couldn’t take the sweetness. Tiffany is giving her a diabetes with just that stare.

 

“Thankyou…..” Tiffany said.

 

“Huh?”

 

Thankyou for you.”

 

“Huh?!”

 

“I mean… thank you for coming into my life.”

 

“You cheese.” Jessica teased shyly.

 

 

“But seriously….. I hate this day.”

 

“Babe…..”

 

“Its not because of the grades. Im pretty confident about the results because I was focused on my studies this semester. I’m sure that I passed my subjects.”

 

Its not arrogance. Jessica knew.

 

“Then why?” Jessica asked.

 

“Because… this is the day that the new captain will be selected. Captain Juhyun will be graduating in a couple of days.”

 

“Captain  Juhyun will be out of the team and out of this school in a matter of days. I still could not believe it.”

 

“I could feel Sooyoung Unnie’s pain.” Tiffany said which earned a questioning look on Jessica’s face. Was Tiffany implying something.

 

Yes. Tiffany did implied something.

 

Jessica thought Tiffany was the definition of oblivious. But maybe its different when love is involved. Tiffany probably felt Sooyoung’s love for the stuffy Football captain.

 

“I hope I could drive you to Sunny Unnie but I have to attend the meeting. I’m sorry.”

 

“That’s okay, Babe. Unnie’s school is just few blocks away from here.. as if you don’t know that.”

 

“Yeah.” Tiffany chuckled.

 

“Lets go get our gradeslips.”

 

“Then cling onto me, my dear wife.” Tiffany said playfully.

 

Jessica answered with a fit of giggles and flushed face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s with the long face?” Taeyeon dropped her bag on the bench where Sooyoung was sitting.

 

Sooyoung was answered with a sigh.

 

“I’m fine…..” Sooyoung said afterwards while arranging things inside her locker.

 

“She’ll be graduating in a couple of days.” Taeyeon said out of the blue which made Sooyoung stand straight and freeze on her spot.

 

Taeyeon sat on the bench in between the lockers. Sooyoung closed the door of her locker and sat beside her bestfriend.

 

 

“Taeyeon…..”

 

“Its been a long time since I heard you say my name.”

 

Another sigh.

 

“We were just freshmen back then…. Celebrating our first victory as members of the team.”

 

“Celebrated and got drunk.”

 

“That was the start of you calling me Buddy.”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“And you forgot what my name was. I started to believe that my name is Buddy and not anymore Taeyeon.”

 

“Then it turned to Cap when I became the Captain.” Taeyeon continued.

 

Sooyoung chuckled.

 

There was along but comfortable silence.

 

“I should be the one calling you Capt….. if you just didn’t refused the position.”

 

“Its not my style. I’m just a follower. And its an honor to follow a great leader like you, Taeyeon-ah.”

 

“Just………”

 

“What?.......”

 

“Keep me calling that,,,,”

 

“Capt?”

 

“No!”

 

“Then what?”

 

“What you just called me before Capt.”

 

“Buddy?”

 

“Argh!”

 

“Taeyeon-ah.” Sooyoung called full of fondness. Taeyeon couldn’t fight the urge to smile brightly. Taeyeon hugged her bestfriend and tapped the latter’s back few times.

 

When Taeyeon let go, the two were in silence again.

 

 

 

“She wasn’t part of my routine back then.” Sooyoung finally spoke.

 

“Why don’t you go and talk to her?” Taeyeon inquired softly.

 

“And tell her what?” Sooyoung’s brows formed a single line. The gesture made Taeyeon smile.

 

“What’s in there.” Taeyeon pointed on Sooyoung’s heart.

 

“Its easy for you to say.” Sooyoung scoffed and stared at the floor as if she found the floor interesting.

 

“You know that’s not true. It wasn’t easy.” Taeyeon looked up at the ceiling.

 

“And you know what happened to me….. how she and I got together.”

 

“How could I forget?........ Early in the morning I got a call from you….. you were…..”

 

“…… crying so much that I couldn’t understand what you were saying………..”

 

“Don’t bring that up….. please.” Taeyeon’s voice came out as a pleading whisper.

 

“Okay……..” Sooyoung understood and nodded.

 

“Damn it…” Taeyeon muttered.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“No. Don’t mind what I said. When it happened to me, you didn’t tell me anything. You just listened to me. I know I’ve put you in a hard spot and I’ve burdened you because I havent gave you a chance to get it off your chest….” Taeyeon face Sooyoung and held her bestfriend’s shoulder.

 

“Taeyeon……” Sooyoung felt crushed when she saw Taeyeon’s teary eyes.

 

“Go on…” Taeyeon told her.

 

Sooyoung shook her head with a bitter smile as she looked away. Her lips werent dry but she them as she was preparing what to say.

 

“I just could forget what you said… ‘Sooyoung-ah… Sunny me.’ Then you burst into tears again. It broke my heart.” Sooyoung wiped her tears.

 

“Thank you……” Taeyeon wiped her own tears.

 

Sooyoung knew the dark chapter on Taeyeon’s life. As her bestfriend, all she could do was pull the weeping Taeyeon in her arms for a comforting embrace when she visited Taeyeon that dreadful day.

 

“Why are we crying?” Sooyoung laughed and Taeyeon followed suit.

 

 

“About Stephanie’s Captain?.....”

 

“I miss her already.”

 

“She’s still here. You should take the chance.” Taeyeon persuaded with a gentle tap on Sooyoung’s shoulder which the latter answered with a subtle smile.

 

 

 

“Shi---- where is it?.....” Juhyun hissed while looking through her things inside her bag.

 

Then a yellow planner-like notebook fell out of the bag…. It hit the ground face down and contents opened.

 

Juhyun noticed the fallen item and quickly picked it. How could she not notice it?... Her most valuable item.

 

She held it with care and hugged it as if it is a person. She opened the notebook to see the contents. She stared at them with fondness and love.

 

Photos…..

 

Stolen shots ……..

 

 

………………………….. of Sooyoung.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N  :   Been soooooo busy.. and still is. Enjoy.