WHAT?!

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 31   WHAT?!

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

I still couldn’t believe that after what happened between us last night, we are here now at the dining table, having breakfast, laughing, bickering and teasing each other like nothing happened.

This was not what I expected though.

I expected drama, tension and all that jazz… but I’m cool with this.

 

Of course you are… hihi  ^_^

What now?

She’s okay with it… Hihi  ^_^

So?

So… good for you. Hihi  ^_^

And why is that?

‘Coz you could have fun time everynight… Hihi  ^_^

Just evaporate , you freak!

Hihi.. ^_^

 

Wait… we could do this every night…. Hehe.. *mentally grinning like a dirty old man*

Oh ! What am I thinking?!  >o<

 

“Jess..”

“Yes Babe?....” Babe?… I’m kinda used to it already…

“We’re good, right? You won’t run away from me, right?” She asked me.

HmmnnnI should be the one asking you that. Is it just me or you really don’t want to lose me? Hehe.

I prefer the latter. I don’t want to lose you, too….. my stupid airhead friend.

Yup..friend… just friend… nothing more….

 

Yes.. a friend that you just had with!

Sheesssshhhh…..

 

I held her hand and pressed it.

Whoah! No electricity… and my body temperature is normal. That’s good sign Jess… I told you it’s only hormonal change. And you were just curious.

 

So curious to the point that you gave away your ity and took someone’s.

Okay, conscience.. I got your point.

 

“Ofcourse.. I won’t run..  thank you Tiff..” I smiled at her.

She smiled back at me.

 

And now.. I could stare at her smile without melting.

I’m cured! I’m cured! Haha.                                               

 

But I still want to see her smile, hug, cuddle and kiss her. Well.. its just normal for  girl friends right? And as for wet, hot and sizzling frenchkisses… let’s just say that we’re really close. Nothing malicious whatsoever.

 

“So… why were you looking so oddly serious a while ago?” She asked me.

“Well.. I got pissed when you called me lame.”

 

Huh? Oh no! I dreamt about what happened last night.. and in my dream, I . Oh man! I should stop sleep talking.  >.<

Cold air rushed into my body. I felt goosebumps.

 

What would she do?

Would she ask for another round?

Would she insist proving me that she’s not lame?

Would she go wild with me?

And why am excited?!   O.o

 

“Jessi.. let’s do it again. I’ll show you that I’m not lame.”

Huh?! O.o

 

“Uhmmnn.. Tiff.. its-------“

“I have to prove myself, Jess….”

 

“Tiff…. We… uhmmnn…” Don’t go there Tiff!

Tiffany moved closer to me.           

 

“Jessi…I’m not lame…….. I………………….” I braced myself for her ual assault. I closed my eyes.

“………… I’ll prove to you that I could get serious with my studies and I could pass my subjects. Please teach me again. I promise that I will listen to you. I’ll promise that I won’t sleep while you’re discussing. I’ll promise that I won’t slack off. “

 

Huh?! What did she just say?  O.o

I opened my eyes. Blue looked so adorable with her brows furrowed and lips pouting.

 

She’s talking about studying?

She thought I called her lame because of that?!  O.o   (A/N : Don’t be surprised Jessi Baby.. have you forgotten that it’s Blue who you’re talking to? Pssshhh..)

 

Oh yeah… this is Blue… my adorable super clueless friend.

I thought she wanted another round…

That may lead to another.. then another…

Then she would be my…..

Friend with benefits….

Geez.. I’m totally spacing out right now.

 

“Friends with benefits?” I heard her whisper.

“Huh? What?” She also thought about that?

 

“Jess.. you’re speaking your mind again. Friends should always have benefits, right? Helping each other, be there for each other… you know?”

I was dumbfounded. Blue doesn’t even know the meaning of friends with benefits. *hopeless sigh*

 

“Am I right Jessi?”

“Uhmm.. yeah..” I was still dumbfounded. I couldn’t react.

She smiled.

 

“It’s Hugo.”

Oh good.. now I could twist her neck because of her award winning tarpaulin.

“Hey Hugo! What to you so long? Yes, she’s still here. .. okay… okay… wait..”

 

“She called me early this morning and she wants us to go to school together. She said Bogart will be coming, too. They’re outside. I’ll just go open the gate.”

Oh man.. here they come.. T^T

 

 Three tall figures walked in the kitchen. My Blueberry Honey Pretty Boy Blue and her two gorgeous but ert friends.

“Oh Hey Jessica. Good morning.” A smiling Hyoyeon said.

“Heeeeeelllllllooooooooooooo……” Yuri greeted while devilishly grinning.

Those three musketeers took a seat.

 

“So Stefan… is there anything you want to tell us?” Yuri was grinning at Blue..same as Hyoyeon while sipping my chocolate malt drink.

“We’re friends now… Jessi and I..”

 

“Oh really?! That’s good! It’s about time.” Hyoyeon said while eating the bacon that was on my plate.

Yuri nodded like a display dog on a dashboard.

 

Then the two darted their attention on me and smiled evilly.

I have a bad feeling about this…. ^_^

 

“So.. You’re happy now?...” Hyoyeon still grinning.

“Yeah bro? Shessh.. Jessica is so hard to court.” Yuri shook her head while still grinning.

 

I’m going to smack the heads of these brats!

“Of course I’m happy. Jessica finally accepted me…and now we’re friends…..”

“…………friends with benefits……………..”

 

Wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttt???????????!!!!!!!!!

 

Yuri, Hyoyeon and I had the same expressions. Eyes and mouth wide opened.

“What’s wrong with you people? What’s with your reaction? Don’t you know the meaning of friends with benefits? Psshhhh!”

 

Ohh Blue… it’s you who doesn’t know the meaning of that…. Huhu  T^T