YOUR DAY

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 67         YOUR DAY

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

I woke up early Monday morning with a big smile on my face. I’m very excited for this day and I hardly had sleep last night anticipating the events that could happen today.

 

I wonder what my wife prepared for me……

 

“Mnnnnnn…. Taeyeon Unnie… the crispy roasted pig skin is mine… mmmnnn.. afsgasdfhdghsl..”

 

Sleep talking again. Aish! Cute…. ^_^

 

Tiff and I were laying on our sides facing each other. Her back was slightly pressed to the wall because my arms were wrapped around her body…so I wouldn’t fall off the bed. It’s a nice excuse to snuggle also. Ahihi. ^_^

 

My parents suggested that I should have a bigger bed so Tiff and I wouldn’t be cramped in a small space… but I refused. I just love my bed. It has sentimental value.

 

Right Master… I’m a witness to your erseness towards Master Tiff..

 

I was also a witness on how Master Tiff didn’t go to school because of extreme exhaustion….

 

I was also a witness on how Master Tiff begged for you to stop already…

I was also a witness when Master Tiff failed to take part on a Friendly Football  Match for a fund raising program….. again because of severe exhaustion.

 

And also, I was a------

 

Shut up bed!  *punched bed*

 

Bed : Ouch!!! My springs!!!

 

Back to reality, *composed self* I gently Tiff’s left cheek with the back of my right hand. A loving smile crept into my lips as my skin made in contact with her skin and with my eyes piercing her face with a loving gaze.

 

There were times that I ask myself why I fell inlove with you.. you’re not even that pretty..*received narrowed eyes from the readers*..okay! Okay! She’s pretty! Geez! These readers…*mumbles*. But then again… when I look at you, when I stare at that handsome expressionless arrogant face of yours, my heart tells me that I shouldn’t question.

 

I love you Stephanie Hwang…… *dreamy eyes*

 

“Hahhuummmnn…….. Jessi…..Taeyeon Unnie took the whole roasted pig… ”

 

I chuckled. My wifey’s love of food really goes beyond the world of realm.

 

Yeah…. And your love for her body also goes beyond the world of realm too.

 

And the mischievous inner voice strikes again… *sigh*

 

I leaned in and closed the gap between our lips with a soft kiss. Tiff moved a little. I kissed her again.. now deeper.. trying to wake her up. She kissed me back.

 

“Hmmmnnn…Ummmfff..Hnnnggggg….” Tiff moaned… Okay fine! I moaned not Tiff! Tch!

 

“Mmmmnnn….Babbbeeeee…. Ahhuumm..wake..*slurp* up..Hnnggg….” I called for her within the kiss. My lips traveled down to her neck. I started to give little kisses to her neck while removing the strands of her hair blocking my target.

 

“Babe..stop…” I heard Tiff’s innocently seductive y husky hoarse voice.

 

I stopped at faced her with a smile on my face. Not erted people. Not erted. Tch!

 

My handsome wifey..girlfriend..wifey… girlfriend… Arrgghh!!! She’s my girlfriend but I want to call her wifey! She’s going to be my wife in the near future! *Noticed the readers* Ehem *cough cough* As I was saying, my handsome wifey slowly opened her eyes… squinting as she adjusts her eyesight.

 

“Good morning My Goddess… I love you.” She gave a sleepy smile and pecked my lips.

 

“Good morning My Wild Beast… I love you.” I did the same with her.

 

Tiff scrunched her face. “Wild Beast?....... O.o….”

 

I chuckled. “Okay! Okay! My Beloved Handsome Knight.”

 

“We should get up now and get ready for school. I also need to change the bandage on your knuckles. Your right hand still looks bad.” I said while inspecting her bandaged hand.

 

“Yeah… it still hurts.” She said while looking at her hand.

 

“But…. Could you write? You’re right handed.” I asked her with a worried face.

 

“It’s okay Honey… I’m ambidextrous. I could use both left and right. You don’t seem to know that little fact about me.” She scoffed.

 

She could use her left hand easily… like how she uses her right hand… *remembering times when Tiffany used her left hand with all ease*……………….

 

*grinned with the dirty thoughts*

 

“Honey…….”

 

“Hmmnnn?...”

 

“Happy 19th birthday. I love you.” She kissed me again.

 

I answered her with a warm passionate kiss. This got me heated. My right hand slipped into her pajama but got restrained by a hand on my wrist just before I could reach my territory on Tiff’s body.

 

I snapped my head to the owner of the restraining hand.

 

“ bunny! You have classes today. You’ll going to make Stephie skip school again.” Taeyeon Unnie scolded me.

 

“Thanks Unnie. You came just in time.Thank you for saving me.” Tiff said in a serious tone.

What the?! O.o

 

“Get up now. And Jessica… Happy birthday.” Taeyeon Unnie flashed me her diamond smile. Diamond? Well.. she rarely smiles… as in rarely.. with a capital R. So, her smile is like a precious gem.

 

The day went on rather unusual. Not because Tiff acted strange. It’s because the whole school community went gaga over Tiff’s assault on the notorious gang just two nights ago. No wonder… news travels fast.. especially if you have television.

 

“What did you prepared for me?” I asked her while having our lunch on the school canteen.

 

“A dinner with our family.. with Hugo and Bogart.”

 

“And?.....”

 

“Nice food…. Wine……”

 

“And?......”

 

“Flowers.”

 

“And?..”

 

“That’s it?” I asked. Tiff just shrugged.

 

Tch!

 

We went on our own routines. She went to her football training while I camp on the study area doing my assignments as I wait for her.

 

The training of the volleyball team got cancelled so Taeyeon Unnie could come home with us. Her vice captain and best buddy, Choi Sooyoung was invited too. We met Sunny Unnie, Yuri and Hyoyeon outside the campus.

 

Tiffany knew that we couldn’t use her car so she left it at my place and we commuted instead. And now, the seven of us are on our way to Tiff’s place to celebrate my birthday.

 

On the train, the two musketeers were busy bickering about a Japanese anime. Taeyeon Unnie and Sunny Unnie were just silently holding hands. Sooyoung Unnie had her eyes closed and resting.

 

“What’s your birthday present to me?” I whispered to her.

 

“Birthday present?..”

 

“U-huh.” I nodded.             

 

“Do I really have to give you a present?”

 

Huh? O.o

 

I pouted and crossed my arms above my chest and looked the other direction. I tottaly ignored my dense girlfriend in the rest of the trip.

 

I’m really… really… as in reeeaaalllyyyyyy pissed off right now! My idiot girlfriend remembered my birthday but she didn’t make anything special. So lame!!! So freaking lame!!!

“Good evening kids. Oh.. Sooyoung. Glad you made it here.” Mom greeted Sooyoung Unnie. She knows Sooyoung Unnie because she watches my sister’s volleyball games.

 

“Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Jung.” Sooyoung Unnie bowed. Wow. Sooyoung Unnie is so formal and proper. Also, she rarely smiles and she’s serious too. Birds of the same feather flock together. *sigh*

 

“Let’s go to the dining table. The foods are waiting.” Dad said.

 

We sat and they sang the birthday song to me. I blew the number 19 candle on my Blueberry cake. This and that.. blah blah blah… common things you say at birthdays.. blah blah blah.

 

I looked at Tiff who was sitting beside me. She felt my piercing stare and looked at me and smiled brightly.

 

Damn you!

 

“Ahhmm… Stephie… I left my car keys on the living room. Please go get it for me.” Daddy Hwang said.

 

Car keys? Can’t he wait?

 

Yes dad.” Tiff stood up and left us.

 

Geez… the living room is just adjacent of this dining area. What’s taking her so long to get the car keys? I’m pissed off at her but I want her to be by my side.

 

Then the lights went out. Only lights from the lamp post outside gave illumination on the now dim dining area.

 

“What happened?!” Mom and Mommy Hwang.

 

“I’ll go check it out.” Dad said.

 

Great…. My idiot girlfriend didn’t make my birthday special… and now the lights went out. Great… so freaking great….. *sigh*

 

I had my head hung low. Sighing and sulking. Then..I heard guitar plucking. An intro of a sweat romantic love song. I popped my head to the direction of the sound. There it was… a silhouette of a girl… the girl I love the most.

 

Then I heard her sing.. only her voice.. no guitar..

 

To ever………… love a woman…

 

Suddenly, the lights went back. My eyes fixated on her… on my love. She moved her hands to play the musical instrument and continued to sing.

 

 to understand her
You gotta know her deep inside
Hear every thought, see every dream
An' give her wings when she wants to fly
Then when you find yourself lyin' helpless in her arms
You know you really love a woman



When you love a woman
You tell her, that she's really wanted
When you love a woman you tell her that she's the one
'Cuz she needs somebody
To tell her that it's gonna last forever
So tell me have you ever really
Really, really ever loved a woman?
Yeah



To really love a woman, let her hold you
Til' you know how she needs to be touched
You've gotta breathe her, really taste her
Til' you can feel her in your blood
An' when you can see your unborn children in her eyes
You know you really love a woman

 

She moved and walked towards me.



When you love a woman
You tell her that she's really wanted
When you love a woman you tell her that she's the one
'Cuz she needs somebody
To tell her that you'll always be together
So tell me have you ever really
Really, really ever loved a woman?

 



Oh
You've got to give her some faith, hold her tight
A little tenderness, you gotta treat her right
She will be there for you, takin' good care of you
You really gotta love your woman, ya

 



And when you find yourself lyin' helpless in her arms
You know you really love a woman

 


When you love a woman
You tell her that she's really wanted
When you love a woman you tell her that she's the one
'Cuz she needs somebody
To tell her that it's gonna last forever
So tell me have you ever really
Really, really ever loved a woman?
Yeah

 


Just tell me have you ever really
Really, really, ever loved a woman?
Oh
Just tell me have you ever really
Really, really, ever loved a woman?

 

 

“Yes… I loved a woman.. I mean.. love.. ‘coz when I say loved.. it means it happened in the past… and yes.. she’s my only one.” She declared while staring at me with her loving eyes.

 

The others clapped as they stared smiling at me waiting for my reaction. My eyes were locked at my blushing Tiffany. Tiff rubbed her nape in nervousness.

 

I chuckled. I found her gesture very endearing.

 

Tears were flowing freely in my cheeks. I’m dying of happiness.  Tch! This cheeseball is really cheesy. I noticed her pink shirt. The shirt that I bought for her because my favorite color is pink and I want to see my girlfriend wear my favorite color.. although she really despised it.

 

 It has words printed on it.

 

MY LOVE

MY LIFE

JESSICA JUNG

 

She took off her guitar and handed it to Yuri… again. I heard Yuri’s whisper. “Why does she always pass the guitar to me?!”

 

“Babe! Your hand! It hurts, right?” I held her injured hand. She played the guitar for me even though her hand hurts. She played very good.. meaning she was holding back and fighting the pain althroughout the song.

 

“It’s okay Babe… Pain is nothing to me as long as I make you happy. I love you.”

 

Tiff trapped me into her tight embrace. She pulled back a little and gave a short but deep kiss to my lips.

 

“Happy Birthday my beloved Jessica Jung. I love you so much.”

 

Best Birthday ever……..

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Yesterday afternoon, I had an urge to email my application to some construction companies that were hiring civil enginners. Actually, I was planning to look for a job after the exam on May 6 and 7th.. but the urge to send my resume by email was so intense. I gave in.

Then.. about 2 hours later, I received a text message from the HR personel of a company informing me about my scheduled interview. April 18, 9am. I went to the interview with the Project Manager. He told me that I will be notified withing the day about the result. 

Then.. around 8pm the same day... just a while ago... I received a text message from the enginner of a different site informing me to report tomorrow.. maybe the project manager assigned me there 'coz the site where I supposed to be assigned hasn't started yet.

There... I have a job.

I was like.... Ohh... that was easy.. what happened?! O.o

 

Awwww.... Naruto! My dear dog. I still can't believe your dead! T^T

 

Anyway....

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA JUNG!!!

 

i LOVE YOU!!!