SCARFACE

Convince Me Not

 

 

A/N :  STILL SOME FILLERS ON TIFF'S BIRTHDAY

 

 

 

CHAPTER 89      SCARFACE

 

 

 

Tiffany parked Jessi’s car as they reached the parking lot near their school. Yes… Jessica’s car. Tiffany bought a car as a gift for Jessica on her birthday. A simple yet slick and y black Mazda 6. And of course, Mommy and Daddy Hwang helped a lot with the monetary issues.

 

As usual, tiffany got off the car first and went to the passenger seat and opened the door for Jessica. She held Jessica’s hand as Jessica made her way out of the car.

 

“Babe? Is that your car?” Jessica asked pointing at the attention-drawing blue car at the far end corner of the parking lot.

 

Tiffany glanced at the direction where Jessica pointed her index finger and nodded.

 

“Yep. Hugo paid double so repairs on my car would be immediate. Bogart told me that she drove the car to their house. She kept on complaining about the scent… although I don’t understand what she meant.”

 

Jessica blushed madly because she understood what Hyoyeon was complaining about. And she would definitely complain also if she smells a different set of scent aside from hers and Tiffany.

 

“Let’s go scarface.”

 

When the couple reached the school gates, the guards gave Tiffany an incredulous stare. A guard almost drew his gun at Tiffany. The guard stared at Tiffany as if she’s a psycho serial killer on the loose. Tiffany could only sigh.

 

 

Jessica walked in the school grounds with a dumbfounded expression while Tiffany is in her natural “I-don’t-care-about-you-people-coz-I’m-cool” persona.

 

The students and school personnel..well..practically everybody were evading the two of them, most particularly, the scar-faced expressionless Tiffany. The expressionless girl has 3 long scratches which extends diagonally from the corner of her left eye down to under the jaw. Then on the right side of her face, 3 long vertical scratches from the top of her forehead, along the right eye and all the way down to the chin.

 

It was a good thing that Tiffany had her eyes closed when the violent cat scratched her face, if not, her right eye could have scratched too… and that would be dangerous for Tiff’s eyesight.

 

Jessica glared at everyone who looked at them in a weird way but as usual, Tiffany was expressionless and quiet and just looking straight ahead not minding her surrounding.

 

“Don’t mind them…” Tiffany said without looking at Jessica.

 

Jessica nodded and held Tiffany’s arms tighter.  

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V

 

 

Why are these people looking at Tiffany? Is this the first time for them to see a person with cat scratches on the face?

 

I glanced at Tiffany who was looking straight ahead.

 

Oh yeah… these people really do have a reason to get scared of Tiffany. My Baby looked like a heartless and soulless killing machine with those scratches… and her expressionless face doesn’t help either.

 

I think she noticed me looking at her. she looked back at me and smiled. “What?” She asked while chuckling. My glance turned into full intense stare. She chuckled once more.

 

“Stop staring at me like that. You’re gonna make me kiss passionately in public.” She nudged me and pinched my cheek.

 

I blushed and snuggled tighter on her arm.

 

Then we passed by the school clinic where Doc Eunjung was playing Chess with an injured student on the front of the clinic.

 

She should be working, right?  O.o

 

“Hey Doc! You should be working and not playing with the students.” I told Doc Eunjung who’s so into the board game.

 

“Silence! I.Am.Working!” Doc Enjung answered without peeling her eyes off the board. Her tone is the same with the annoyed Dr. Walter Bishop, a genius but out of this world doctor from Tiff’s favorite series Fringe.

 

“You are not working Doc….. you’re playing..” I stated the obvious as both me and Tiff stood behind the childish doctor.

 

“If I win this, I will earn money. So technically, I’m working. Isn’t that right, Stepha----- what the hell happened to your face?….”  Doc asked Tiff in a low monotonous voice. Tiff only shrugs.

 

“What did you do?” Doc narrowed her eyes and gave me a suspicious look.

 

Seriously! Why does everybody think I’m capable of hurting Tiff?! Oh well… don’t answer. *huffs*

 

“It’s not her fault. I met a scary monster on the way home last night.” Tiffany scrunched her face remembering the incident.

 

“The only monster I know is that beast in between your girlfriend’s legs.” Doc said nonchalantly while pointing to my “beast”.

 

“Doc…. Stop calling my beast.” I retorted.

 

Doc Eunjung stared at Tiffany’s face. She cupped Tiffany’s face with her right hand and examines Tiff’s face. She hummed while gently twisting Tiff’s head from side to side to get a better view.. then she lightly slapped Tiff’s face.

 

“You’re fine.” Then she went back to her “work”.

 

“So you guys have again. The lust detector watch isn’t in your wrist anymore.” Doc said without looking at me and making moves on the chess game.

 

“Ahhuuuffffff!!!”

 

The wounded student… which a guy, choked on his saliva. I am beat red and he is also. Damn this extremely blunt doctor.

 

Doc Eunjung stared at the guy and spoke.

 

“Why are you embarrassed? Don’t tell me you haven’t experienced yet? I bet you love watching and satisfy yourself until you pass out or your dries out.”

 

The guy became a darker share of red.

 

“Okay kid..*huffs*.. this is the thing. I’ll save you some precious time. I will move this and you will move this then I will move that then you will move that then I will corner you. Check Mate. I win.” Doc Eunjung moved hers and the student’s chess pieces while talking then she grabbed the money from the student’s hand.

 

“Just take the medicine every 3 times a day after the meal. Now scram!”

 

The guy student scratched his head, stood up and held his ribs then he walked past me and Tiffany. He glanced at me for a moment and I think I heard him say ‘beast’ while blushing. Damn him.

 

Doc Eunjung stood up and stretched her limbs then she faced me and Tiffany.

 

“So bunnies… how’s ?” She asked in her blunt innocent way.

 

“Doc it’s call making lo----- Oh my ! What the hell?!” I was in the process of clearing MAKING LOVE over when I felt a hand cupped my ‘beast”. And it wasn’t my girlfriend’s.

 

I watched in horror Doc Eunjung’s left hand which still clasped to my ‘beast’ and her right hand on Tiffany’s ‘junior’. Tiffany just stared blankly at her crotch area.

 

“Take your hand off.” I commanded with gritted teeth. And so Doc took her hand off mine’s.

 

“That’s not what I meant.” I said impatiently. Doc shook her head and took her hand off Tiffany’s junior.. which is MY PROPERTY.

 

“Do you really have to latch on our ?” I asked in an angry whisper. She just shrugged.

 

“I was just saying hello, Jung.” Doc answered nonchalantly. She stared blankly at Tiffany for a while with a serious face.

 

“Kiddo…. We should do something with your face. Come inside.” She told us in a stern manner. We followed her inside the clinic.

 

Well… this is the second time I’ve seen Doc with a serious expression.

 

“What is it Eunjung Unnie?”  Tiffany asked Doc Eunjung when we reached the Doctor’s office… if that’s what you call a cramped messy place.

 

And look! There’s even toys on her desk!!! What the----- toys?!  OoO

 

“Oh that?....” Doc pointed at those ‘disgusting’ things. (A/N : Disgusting?! Really Jess?! I bet your ert mind is overflowing with ideas on how to use those things to Tiffany. *sighs*)

 

“…………. I bought that as a birthday gift for Stephanie. There’s an instruction manual on every item so you wouldn’t be lost.. or you could watch so you would have detailed preview.” She said as if only giving instructions on how many times to take a medicine tablet.

 

I looked at Tiffany. Her ears were bright red while staring intently to her birthday gift. She looked on her crotch.. then mine. Tiffany sighed heavily as if containing anger.

 

Oh… I thought she was blushing and thinking dirty. Maybe she’s offended.

 

“Unnie………… how could you give this kinds of things here… inside the campus?” Tiffany asked dangerously.

 

Oh ! She’s angry!

 

Doc Eunjung didn’t appear to be afraid or anything. Maybe she’s used to Tiffany’s wild beast side and she found a way to contain the wild beast on a rampage.

 

“What if I got caught with these things? You should’ve given these to me when I got out of school grounds.”

 

Huh?!  O.o

 

I fell off the chair where I was seated. I only realize I was seated when I fell off the chair.

 

“I know kiddo. That’s what I’m gonna do. My gift was meant to be a surprise. I didn’t expect that you two would come inside my office.”

 

“Well…. You let us in.” I barked.

 

 

“So…. Back to the reason why we are here…. What are you going to give Tiffany for her face?” I faced my girlfriend and traced the ugly long scratches on her face. She winced a little. The scratches still look fresh.

 

“Sorry Baby….” I whispered and pecked her lips.

 

“Are you planning to use my gift at this time of the day?” Doc’s sarcastic remark  popped my little bubble of … I mean cheesiness.

 

“Here… use this.”

 

Tiffany and I stared at the ‘solution’.

 

 

“………………………………….”

 

 

“……………………………………”

 

*cricket sounds*

 

 

Replica of a mask of Konoha’s Anbu Black Ops?!   O______O    *eyes twitching*

 

 

Why did I even expected some maturity from this person?!   T_T

 

 

My eyes diverted to Tiffany when I heard her chuckling while shaking her head slowly at the blank looking Doctor.

 

 

“What do you think of me, Doc? I’m not a kid anymore….. I’m a grown up woman… strong, brave and wise…” Tiffany said with a smile. For a moment, Tiffany seemed glowing.

 

“…….I don’t go for these kinds of things anymore.” She added with a smile.

                                                                                                                                                                         

Ahhhh…. So much wisdom.  *dreamy eyes*

 

Silence.

 

“Do you think I would settle for the mask alone?! Where’s the gray armoured vest? Where’s the sword?! That is so lame!” Tiffany exclaimed.

 

Yeah… where’s the vest? The sword----  ^_^

 

What the ?!  O_O

 

“Aw aw aw aw… Babe my ear! My ear! Ouch!” Immature Tiffany yelped in pain as my fingers twist and pull her ear.

 

“We’re going now. Bye crazy Doc.” I backfaced the crazy doctor and walked away with my immature girlfriend’s ear in a tow. The people along the way looked at us in a more weird way compared before but I couldn’t care less.

 

“Let go Babe.. please.. let go… my ear.. Babe..”

 

“Shut up!”

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

“Stttttttteeeeeeffffffffffffaaannnnnnn!!! Haaaapppyyyy Biii------ Oh my goodness what happened to your face?!”

 

I scrunched my face when I heard Hugo’s booming voice.

 

“This is not your building. What are you doing here?” I retorted while massaging my aching left ear. Argh! Jessi is really------ Argh!

 

We are seated on the back row.

 

“My prof for this period is absent. And is there something wrong greeting one of my best buddies a Happy…*stares at Tiff’s face*… Scarface Birthday?”

 

“She got scratched by a cat last night.” Bogart explained.

 

“Ohh….. Jessica could really be harsh and rough… *obliviously staring at Tiff’s facial scratches*” Hugo’s stare was deeply intense. Now, her eyes aren’t on my facial scratches anymore.

 

“Dude.. you’re a dear friend. Please stop staring at my lips before I break your neck.” I shoot Hugo a less deathly glare.

 

“You’re the only one in the team I haven’t kiss…. And it breaks my heart..” Hugo made a pouty face and faked a sob. She really gets on my nerves sometimes.

 

“I told you.. I’m not gonna kiss you guys. I didn’t join in your kissing hobby before I met Jessi and I would definitely not kiss anyone else now that I have a girlfriend. Stop annoying me in my birthday.”

 

“Sorry…. Just wishing too much.” She said.

 

“Its okay buddy. You know I love the two of you even you’re annoying and Bogart is too uptight.” I hugged the both of them.

 

“I only read your message this morning. Thank you for the greeting.” I told Bogart with a smile. She sent me a message last midnight but I was only able to read it this morning. And there was still a complain about the scent inside my car included in her message.

 

“So… my car was fixed already huh?” I changed the topic.

 

“Yeah… the wonders of money.” Hugo chuckled.

 

“Bogart…. You kept on complaining about the scent of my car. What do you mean? What do you smell?” I asked Bogart quizzically.

 

Bogart frowned at me.

 

“Hey Kim Hyoyeon!” I nudged her.

 

“… your car smells like . The scent is so strong you could compare a strong smell of barbecue on the grill.” The annoying Kwon Yuri answered.

 

“So? You’re in my car most of the time? Why complain only now?” I asked her accusingly.

 

“Well…….. the car repair shop employees thought that Hyo and I made that crime.” Hugo answered with a smug face.

 

“Well…then… you could’ve said that it weren’t the two of you.”  I reasoned.

 

“Yep… that could be a nice alibi………… if those people didn’t caught Hyo and I kissing on the back of the car and me on top of her……….”

 

 

O_________O

 

 

“……and Stefan.. could we use your Jacuzzi later?” Hugo added. I nodded absentmindedly.

 

 

“Yey! Me and Hyo skinny dipping on Steph’s Jacuzzi!!! Yeyyyyy!!!”

 

 

“You two?... are you…….”

 

 

“No… I was looking for something on the backseat. I slipped and I held on to her so we both fell on the seat with me on top of her. My lips landed on her lips. It was an accident.” She explained..quite a bit excited.

 

 

“Accident? You’re kissing me for more than a minute and you’re even sticking out your tongue?! You call that an accident.” Bogart is annoyed now.

 

 

“Lets just say.. I accidently enjoyed the kiss and you accidently enjoyed so you kissed me back. To sum it up, its just an accident. Yeeeeyyyyyyyyy!!! Jacuzzi!!!”

 

 

 

Hyoyeon fainted……. And I feel I’m gonna get sick.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________