HOSPITALITY

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 103   HOSPITALITY

 

 

“Stephanie,Im ba----- Sunny!!!” Taeyeon immediately rushed to Sunny who was lying motionless on the ground. Taeyeon was worried beyond belief because her girlfriend’s eyes were wide opened as if killed by a nightmare.

 

She carefully lifted Sunny’s  head and placed it in her lap. She was so worried that she didn’t notice the foul stench in the room and the person should be attached with wires and a cable was nowhere to be seen.

 

“Sunny! Sunny... sweetie... wake up...” Taeyeon gently tapped Sunny’s cheek. She turned to her sister’s bed to ask her and was suprised to find just Jessica.

 

“Stephanie.. where’s Stephanie! Stephanie!”

 

There was no answer. This got Taeyeon more worried than she is now. Things are going into her head. Bad things...things that scares the living daylights out of her. Fear crept into her spine as she wondered what happened to her sister.

 

“Ahhh......success.” A tired-looking but grinning- in- victory girl emerged from the comfort room door. Taeyeon stared at the person in disbelief. Then her eyebrows knit.. and that’swhen she noticed the faint stench of stink bomb.

 

Taeyeon’s expression darkened. She lifted her girlfriend from the floor and put her to bed beside Jessica. Then, she turned to the person at the door of the comfort room. And she suddenly charged.

 

“Stephaaaniiiiieee! You iiidiiiioooottttttt!!!”

 

Stephanie grunted in pain when she was slammed on the wall.. hard. She almost folded. Taeyeon held her collar harshly. Tiffany instantly forgot the stinging pain in her torso and placed her arms on her head in defense. She’s really scared of her older sister. Tiffany could beat up just about anybody,but she’s really scared when it comes to Taeyeon.

 

Her heart is pounding on sight of her sister’s bright red face and gritted teeth. “Unnie...Unnie...I’m sorry....” Tiffany shut her eyes awaiting for Taeyeon’s fist to hit her face.

 

“Unnie! No! Tiffany!” Jessica’s loud voice could possibly be heard in the whole hospital building.

 

Tiffany expected the impact. But instead of a fist on her face,it was a warm, comforting embrace. She slowly opened her eyes and surprised to see her sister hugging her.

 

“Don’t ever do that again, punk. Don’t make Unnie worry.” Taeyeon whispered on Tiffany’s ear. Overwhelmed, Tiffany cried silently and put her arms around Taeyeon’s body.

 

“Your wounds are bleeding.”

 

“Yeah...... and it hurts, too”

 

“Glad to have you back... Stephie.”

 

“I’m glad to be back...Unnie.

 

“I’m sorry Unnie.....”

 

“Tiff...... Taeyeon unnie.....” Jessica began to tear up with the scene.

 

“Sweetie......” Sunny came on her senses and smiled upon seeing the hugging sisters.

 

It was a solemn moment... but not lasted long because of uncontrollable circumstances.

 

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttt........

 

Taeyeon glared at her sister with her hands covering her nose and mouth and pointed angrily at the direction of the comfort room.

 

Sunny who just woke up was out cold again and Jessica might have been used to her girlfriend’s stink bomb didn’t faint... but scrambled out of the room.

 

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

I came rushing out of the poisoned room. I kept on running and I only stopped when I realized that I was already outside of the hospital.... about two blocks away from the hospital.

 

Geez...talk about running away from danger zone.

 

I walked back to the hospital. People were giving me weird looks because I’m still wearing patient’s pyjamas.

 

There is a supermarket near the hospital. I bought an emergency kit..... an air freshener. I hope Sunny could survive Tiffany’s vicious attack. There had been 10 kids crying on the supermarket. Dont blame me. I just gave them a glare when they teased me.

 

When I reached the hospital entrance, my parents and Tiffany’s parents were already coming out of their vehicles... well... my parents used my car actually.

 

“Mom! Dad!” I ran towards my parents and hugged them. Then I hugged Tiffany’s parents. Tiffany’s mom started crying and it triggered my tears.

 

 

“What’s that?” My dad pointed at the paper bag I’m holding. We’re on the way to Tiffany’s room.

 

“Ahh.... something to detoxify the atmosphere.” I answered. The other four stared at me blankly.

 

We reached Tiffany’s room. Tiff’s parents were about to open the door but I stopped them. They stared at me with confusion.

 

“I should go in first. Make sure coast is clear.” I said with determination. I opened the door like busting a criminal hideout then sprayed freshener in the air like a machine gun.

 

And thus...a happy reunion.

 

 

 

“How long was I out?” Tiffany asked her mother who is still wiping her tears. Tiff’s parents and my parents came to visit. And they came in a hurry when they found out that Tiffany woke up. They had been chatting for quite some time now.

 

“About 4 days.” Daddy Hwang said. Tiffany slowly nodded. Taeyeon unnie changed the topic.

 

 

“What’swith the nuclear bomb, cheeseball?” Taeyeon Unnie asked. Sea breeze scented air freshener is dominant in the room. Sunny Unnie almost emptied the whole canister.

 

Tiffany and I were both in bed. Tiffany is lying and me, sitting beside her... caressing her face.

 

“Was that really that bad?” Tiffany asked innocently with her monotonous tone. I fought the urge to laugh. My girlfriend could be innocently stupid at times... but I still love her...and her body... those delicious milky thighs...those proud ies... those perky pink s that could ring a doorbell...

 

O_______O         O.o

 

Okay. I’ll stop now.

 

That warm and wet pu------

 

Jessi, get a hold of yourself... breath... breath... breath... ... ...

 

Arrrgghhh!!!

 

Well... anyway... back to regular programming....

 

Sunny Unnie glared at Tiffany as if my girlfriend done a heinous crime. Then Tiffany turned to me with a face that’s saying “It-wasn’t-really-that-bad-right?” look.

 

I gave her a look that says “sorry-babe-it-was-really-bad”.  She pouted with her cute puppy dog face. I almost lunge on her and ripped her hospital gown and ravage her.

 

Sheesh... I’m sweating with the idea.

 

“I thought that my girlfriend died, you jackass. And now you’re asking if your stink bomb was that bad? What was the last thing that you ate anyway?”

 

I followed Tiffany’s eyesight....bullseye to mu crotch. I looked at the others and they were staring at my crotch too.  My brows furrowed.

 

“Hey! Tiffany never had a bad stomach with this! And this had been a staple food for her!”

 

“Whoah! Whoah! Too much information, honey.” Dad told me with an awkward laugh.

 

“I should have not asked.” Taeyeon Unnie scoffed.

 

Our parents were flushed. Tiffany was giggling. And i need to defend myself.

 

“I swear! Tiffany never had an upset stomach eating this!” I was about to say more when Dad’shand covered my mouth.

 

“Okay honey. We believe you.” Dad said with an awfully awkward smile. A constipated look.

 

“We will be going now. Eunjung Unnie, Sooyoung and your troll friends will arrive any moment.  We will come back after training hours, okay?”

 

“Okay, Unnie.” Tiffany said.

 

“I love you, maknae.” Mommy Hwang kissed Tiff’s forehead. Her dad squeezed her hand and smiled.

 

“Take care of her, Jessica.” Mom. Sure I will.

 

Then the six of them took off. Ahh... alone time with Tiffany. Hehe.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

 

“Babe...... don’t move, okay?..”

 

“I can’t promise you that.”

 

“Baby!” She scolded with a low voice and eyes narrowed at me.

 

“If it stings too much then I might roll.” I told her as a matter-of-factly.

 

I watched my girlfriend as she prepared the things she needs to clean up my bleeding wounds. The wounds are still fresh and I could smell the stench of blood and flesh. I could even insert my finger on the hole created by the metal pipe.

 

No. I’m still on my right mind not to insert my finger on that hole.... well... Jessi’s body part is a different story. *smirks*

 

“You scared?” She asked with a teasing smile.

 

“No.”

 

“Showing off your toughness?” She teased again.

 

“No.”

 

“So why?”

 

“Because I trust you.” I simply said. I can’t help but to chuckle on her bright red face.

 

“I love you Jessi.” I smiled at her. I made sure that I am beaming her with ‘Stephie Love Attack’ in a care bear kind of way.

 

“I love you too... stinky cheese.”

 

Jessica held the alcohol bottle. And by the looks of it, I started having a strong fear for the unknown.

 

“Jessi, please be ca------------ AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

I suddenly felt a very disturbing level of pain on my wounds. And why? My girlfriend poured alcohol directly on my wounds.. on the holes! I could feel my soul getting out of my body.

 

I folded on the bed and held my burning torso. I was kicking the bed like a mad man.

 

“Sorry Babe! I’m so sorry! Nuuurrrrrrrsssseeeeeeee!!!” I heard Jessi said.

 

 

 

 

Author’s P.O.V.

 

 

“Argh! What’staking them so long?” Jessi grunted quite frustrated. Tiffany held her face and cupped her cheeks. Tiffany  was greeted by a pout... which she found y.

 

“Why Babe?” she asked her softly and show Jessica her eyesmile... also tagged by Jessi as ‘lust activator’ *sigh*

 

“I want to go out and buy food for us. I know you’re hungry.”

 

“I’ll be fine, Babe. Don’t worry about me.” Tiffany ran her fingers through Jessica’s silky locks. Jessica leaned closer and Tiffany pulled her nape so their lips could meet faster.

 

With the sudden contact of their lips, Tiffany realized how much she missed those delicious lips. It felt like a long time ago when she last shared a kiss with Jessica.

 

“Uhhmmnnnn...... Jessi......” Tiffany moaned within the kiss. Their tongues played fencing. They gently and sweetly each other’s tongues one after the other.

 

This got them both fired up. But Jessica got too excited and pressed hard on Tiffany’s newly cleaned wounds.

 

And with that...they were drenched with cold water.

 

“Sorry Babe... again.” Jessica smiled sheepishly. Tiffany answered with a grunt.

 

“You should go out.” Tiffany told Jessica who was wiping their drools on their chins.

 

“But.... who’s gonna look out for you?” Jessica asked with so much worry and concern.

 

“I’ll be fine. Its not like you will be gone for a long time.”

 

Jessica fell into an internal battle. Then she kissed Tiffany’s lips and stood up.

 

“I’ll won’t take long, okay?” Tiffany nodded and asked for another short but deep kiss from Jessica which Jessica eagerly obliged.

 

As soon as Jessica stepped out of the room, Tiffany fell asleep because of medicines. The doorknob twisted and the door opened. A person entered Tiffany’s room.

 

The person smiled...quite mischievously.

 

“Hey Stephanie. How are you doing? I was happy when I heard the news that you woke up.”

 

The person walked towards the sleeping Tiffany.

 

“They said that you’re recovering well.........”

 

The person reached on Tiffany’s bandaged torso with traces of fresh blood. A wicked smile evident on the person’s face.

 

“.... But I think you............. should rest more....” 

 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++