BABY AND BLUEBERRY

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 27     BABY AND BLUEBERRY

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

Tiffany let go from her back hug . I felt so much relieved. *sigh*

She walked towards a door, opened it and entered. Gosh! Is that a walk-in closet?!

I scanned over her room.

Hmm…. Spacious… and neat, too. Geez… her room is 4 times bigger than mine!

She has her own living room and mini library in her bedroom! Three seater sofa, 32- inch LED TV, nice speaker system. There’s also a round table for two and a personal fridge. She also has 3 acoustic guitars that look expensive, 2 layer piano keyboards and an upright piano.  Amazing….. Suddenly I felt poor.

My attention darted back on Blue’s bed. It has no bed frame or bed stand.  It’s just laying on top of 3 inches thick wood planks.

Blue’s bed is humungous!!!.  The two of us with Sunny Unnie, Tayeon Unnie, Yuri and Hyoyeon could fit in Blue’s bed!

 

You like that huh?... More room for fun.. Hihi ^_^

Roll over and over….Ahihi… ^_^

Straddle and wrestle… Hihi   ^_^

Leave me alone!!!

 

Blue walked out of the closet and change the lights in the area of her bed into dim light.

“Here you go.” Blue tossed some clothes in her bed. Sleeveless shirt with hoodie and short shorts.

“As for your undergarments… feel free to choose from the drawer.” Blue pointed at the direction of her walk in closet.

I watched her as she lit the scented candles on both sides of her bed. She sat on the side of the bed and reached for her I-pod that was located at the bedside table. After few presses of the gadget, she placed it back to the I-pod dock.

What the?! Of all of the music genres, why do you have to choose that at this time? O.o

 

White satin sheets, sky blue pillows, aromatic candles,y  saxophone instrumental music playing in the background and dim lights…. I find it suggestive… ually suggestive.

“Wanna lay with me ?......” Blue lay seductively on the bed. She was laying on her side, elbow bended,  head resting on closed fist and legs twined…

Oh crap! And add that underwear melting y husky bedroom voice… torture… 

I felt my body temperature sky rocketed.

 

Stop it Jess!!!  Why are you feeling this way? It’s not right!

 

Don’t fight it Jess….  Hihi  ^_^

Fight what?

You know what I’m talking about… Hihi  ^_^

*Bang bang bang. Mentally killed myself*

 

“What are you doing?!” I started to panic when Blue started to take of her shirt while still lying in bed.

“I want to take a shower. I take a shower before I sleep.. you know that right?”

Damn! This is not good. I got to think of something…fast! I dashed towards her and prevented her from taking off her shirt.

 

“Jessi Baby?!”  Blue let out a hoarse whisper of disapproval.

Boy.. did that sound really y…

I mentally slapped myself for the dirty thoughts.

 

“No shower yet! Lessons first!!!” I gave her a menacing look. Blue pouted and her eyebrows furrowed. Awww! Cutie! Hehe.

“Okay Jessi Baby…. “ Good girl Blue.

She remained laying on the bed. I scolded her.

 

“Blueberry Honey… I said get up.” Huh?! What did I say? O.0

“Well… I could get up if you could just………..”

“…………….get off me…….. and let me go….”

 

My eyebrows furrowed. Get off you and let you go? What do you mean?! O.0

Then I realized our position. I was on top of her, straddling her. My hands were pinning her hands on both of her sides.

 

“So?.........” Blue asked me with raised eyebrow.

I quickly jolted up, grabbed my our bags and run toward the study table… far across Blue’s bed.

 

“We have to start now Tiff. Get your moving!” Is it just me or my statement really sounded so wrong?

“Okay. Don’t get mad.” She lazily approached me.

I opened her backpack to get the book she purchased. Then, I took out some papers and writing materials from my bag.

 

I was in the middle of discussing when I heard Blue yawning. I hit her head with a pencil.

“Jessi?.....” She pouted again making me stare at her delicious moist pink lips.

I swallowed…..

Jessica!!! Focus! Focus!

 

“Do you want to be kicked out of the team?” She shook her head.

“Then pay attention!” I’m annoyed at her behavior..but honestly.. its more of I’m annoyed with my body’s behavior. Its confusing and scary at the same time.

“Sorry…” She said then took off her shirt.

Oh my goodness!!!

 

Jessi Baby… I’m feeling so hot. “ Then she pulled down her pants. She’s sitting beside so close to me with just undergarments on.

 

I’m drooling.

My beloved cucumbers.. please help me.. give me strength.

Give me the will power to restrain myself from this big tease.

 

Riiiiinnnngggg    Riiiinnnnggggg

A text message from Hugo to Blue.

 

Message

From :  Hugo

Hey buddy! I have a good news!  My brother said that you could just take the special exam on Monday since we have a school activity tomorrow…And that also means you’ll have more time to study your lessons.. and study your Jessica’s anatomy! Haha!

The last line caught my attention.  Damn that brat!

 

Blue answered.

 

Message

To:  Hugo

She’s here in my house… alone with me. How would I study her anatomy? Please clarify.

Bllluuuuuueeeeeeee!!!! T^T

She wants to study your anatomy… Hihi..^_^

I don’t like that!

Really?! Hihi ^_^

 

 

Moments later, another text.

 

Message

From : Bogart

Jessica is in your house? Hehe. *grin* Goodluck bro! Drink lots of energy drinks. Good thing we don’t have classes tomorrow because of the school fest. Just make sure your housemates won’t hear your noises. Enjoy!

 

Hyoyeon!!! T^T

 

Blue replied.

 

Message

To : Bogart              

Yep! I think this will be a long night. Good thing we have no classes tomorrow. I have plenty of time to do what I am expected to do. Jessi and I could do this all night and wake up late. And my parents aren’t here either and Taeyeon Unnie sleeps like a bear in hibernation so the noises wouldn’t be a problem.

 

Doesn’t this airhead realize that her friends meant it with ual connotation? And she innocently answers it with ual connotations too?

This girl is really driving me insane!

 

Just wait Jess.. she will make you insane later… hihi   ^_^

*mentally hung myself*

 

“Hmm… I wonder what time Unnie will arrive?...” Blue said.

 

Taeyeon Unnie…please please arrive soon.. please please please..   T^T

 

Another text message for Blue…

 

Message

From : Awesome

Hey Cheese Ball! I’m not coming home tonight. You and Jessica just enjoy the night. Don’t be rough, okay?

 

Taeyeon Unnie!!! Huhu! T^T 

 

These guys are really psychos!!!

                                                                                            

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  Oh crap! My shoulder hurts! 

          Sorry for the lameness. Can't think straight.

         Its redwine and cola again Bluepinkz.