I HONESTLY LOVE YOU

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 51     I HONESTLY LOVE YOU

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

That night.. we made love again. Over and over… until our bodies gave in and we couldn’t move anymore.

 

Her touch.. her kiss.. her whole being. Tiffany.. the girl I love.. the girl who makes me feel complete. The girl that makes me grin like an idiot and giggle like a kid.

 

I love making love with Tiffany… not because I’m plain lustful.

 

Everytime we made love,  I feel like I’m being transported to a place where time stood still. Everytime we made love, I feel like I’m in a wonderful beautiful and peaceful place where only Tiff and I existed. A place where only our love matters… Me and my beloved Tiffany.

 

Yes.. I am lustful.. we are lustful. Not just because we crave for earthly pleasures.. but because I love her.. we love each other…

 

Our lust is driven by our love… our love.

 

I just wish she would soon realize her feelings for me… that she loves me, too.

 

Tiffany’s touch…

Tiffany’s kiss…

Tiffany’s body…

Tiffany’s warmth…

I can’t get enough of it..

I can’t get enough of her..

I love her..                     

 

I want to tell her how much I love her. I want to tell the whole world how much I love her. I want to hear her say that she loves me too.

I know it would be tough. I know we would be condemned.

But I don’t care. I don’t give a damn anymore.

 

Funny, not so long ago I despised this kind of thing. I even ignored her and shoved her away from me. But here I am now, praying that the girl I despised before loves me in return.

 

Ironic isn’t it?

 

But I don’t regret it. I don’t regret falling in love with her. I don’t regret choosing her. I don’t regret giving my self to her.

 

She is my love. She is my life.

 

Even if I’ll get hurt in the future, I still won’t regret.

 

“Jessi…” I felt her warm breath on my neck as she whispered my name. We were laying on my bed under the sheets after a sensational love making marathon.

 

We managed to regain some energy after a tiring “up close and personal” battle.

 

“Babe..” I smiled at her and caressed her cheek.

 

“You tired now?” She asked innocently. I smirked.                      

 

“Why Babe? You want another round?” I . She shook her head.                

 

“No.. you’re such a bunny.” She teased me back.

 

“I want to clean up before I sleep. Let’s go wash first before we sleep.” She added.

 

“What kind of cleaning method do you prefer?” I grinned evilly.

 

“Babe… we already had six rounds. No monkey business, okay?” She scolded me.

 

I huffed. She chuckled.

 

After refreshing ourselves, we laid back to my bed…. my bed that smells like . But hey.. It smells enticing so I didn’t care. Hehe.

 

We laid at the bed facing each other… smiling at each other.

 

But I noticed something about Tiffany.. she looked different.. she felt different. Her smile.. her touch…. The way she looked at me.. it’s all different.

 

Her smile.. more warmer. Her touch… more caring.. more gentle. Her stare… more loving. And I felt that the way she made love with me a while ago was different from our previous unions. It was more intense.. it was more solemn.. it was more loving.. it felt sacred.

 

She furrowed her eyebrows then slowly smiled at me. She gently my hair while staring at me.

 

I felt my face burning.

 

“Stop staring at me like that. You’re making me melt.” I playfully hit her arm. She chuckled.

 

“Jessi….”

 

“Hmn?”

 

She smiled even more and patted my head then she sighed.

 

“I was just thinking to myself…” She said.

 

“About what?” I asked.

 

“About….Why only now…”

 

“Huh?”

 

Is she thinking what I think she’s thinking? Or am I only thinking that I’m thinking the same what’s she thinking ‘coz that’s what I want to think? Huh? O.o

 

Oh.. maybe I’m just imagining things. Tiff is blunt. She would tell it right straight to my face if ever I’m correct with my guess.

 

“Babe… I want to hear you sing again..” I told her.

 

“Hmn?... Okay.. what song do you want to hear, My Queen?”

 

I want to hear her say that she love me… I want her to confess how she feels about me.. that she loves me.. that she honestly love me. Even just in a song……

 

 “Sing me… “I Honestly Love You”. Do you know that song?”

 

“Hmm… yeah.. its too cheesy… but I don’t mind it though. As long as I sing it for you.”

 

Ohhhh… my heart…. >.<          ^_^       *o*

                                          

“Yeah.. because your cheesy! Cheese Ball!” I .

 

She sat up and pulled me up. She smiled. The lamp shade on my bedside table provided illumination in the whole room.

 

She held my heart and started to sing.

 

Maybe I hang around here
A little more than I should
We both know I got somewhere else to go
But I got something to tell you
That I never thought I would
But I believe you really ought to know

I love you
I honestly love you

You don't have to answer
I see it in your eyes
Maybe it was better left unsaid
This is pure and simple
And you should realize
That it's coming from my heart and not my head

I love you
I honestly love you

I'm not trying to make you feel uncomfortable
I'm not trying to make you anything at all
But this feeling doesn't come along everyday
And you shouldn't blow the chance
When you've got the chance to say

I love you
I honestly love you

If we both were born
In another place and time
This moment might be ending in a kiss
But there you are with yours
And here I am with mine
So I guess we'll just be leaving it at this

I love you
I honestly love you
I honestly love you

 

 

I was moved.. again. My tears fell from my eyes again. Tiffany wiped my tears and smiled lovingly at me. Lovingly… I just hope it’s real.

 

She pulled me close, and as what mentioned in the song.. the moment ended with a kiss. We kissed.. sloppy..slow.. but meaningful and satisfying at the same time.

 

We laid back on the bed again with my head resting on her chest.

 

“Good night…My Jessi.” She kissed the crown of my head.

 

“Good night..My Tiff.”

 

 

I was so sleepy but dreamland hasn’t claimed me yet but after I while, the sleepiness finally took its toll. Unconsciously, I blurted out what I feel.

 

“Mmmmnnnnn… Tiff…. I love you…..” I said while snuggling to my love.

 

And with my remaining ounce of consciousness… I felt her lips pressed into mine and I heard her spoke…

 

“My Jessi….My Girl…  My Other Half…..I love you, too.”

 

…or am I dreaming?

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N  : Milk tea.