THE WILL OF THE WIND

Convince Me Not

 

CHAPTER 91    THE WILL OF THE WIND

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

Ugghhh… why do I have to be stuck with these moron?

 

Arrghhh! Tiffany! Come fetch me already!

 

I sighed and lazily played with my pen on top of the table. My groupmates are busy bickering at each other. And as for me, I got tired of arguing with our leader.

 

Sheesssh… amateurs!

 

Tiffany…. I miss you already. I don’t want to hang out with these losers. Their brain capacity is much lower than yours. *sigh*

 

Oh… sorry Babe. *sheepish smile*

 

I was bored to death. I grabbed a piece of clean bond paper from my groupmate that was seated beside me and busy with bickering for him to even notice that his paper was being taken.

 

Tiffany Tiffany

My Beloved Tiffany

My Baby Tiffany

My Handsome Tiffany

My Delicious Tiffany

La la la la la

 

I scribbled abstract lines. My hand moved back in fort senseless lines. Then after few , I felt like my abstract art is finally complete. I stopped and stared at my masterpiece with a smile.

 

Ahh… there… Tiffany’s ….

 

Tiffany’s Pus----

 

Why.the.hell.Am.I.looking.at.Tiffany’s.delicious.junior?   O.o

 

O_____O

 

After the initial shock (which is a blank face…hehe…) a smile crept on my lips when I realized what I’ve done.

 

Yeah…. Its really a masterpiece! Ahehe hehe hehe…….. *O*

 

I stared innocently with an innocent smile----- okay fine! Stared ertly and smiled like a cat. Sheesshh… what kind of people reads this story?! Why do they accuse me of being ert?!

 

Hmmnn…. Perfect…. I can’t wait to taste that delicious treat again. Hehe..hehe… *O*

 

Thirty minutes is about to end. I would sprint out of here and drag Tiffany to our house. This is an emergency situation. A matter of life and death.

 

I set my phone in a timer and I watched as the numbers moved.

Few more minutes.. ugghh… this is so annoying! Tiffany!!! Get me out of here!!! Take me away from these morons! Thenlet’smakeloveandgiveeachotherexlosives! Hihihi. ^_^

 

I was busy staring at my phone while imagining innocent thought about me and Tiffany… okay fine! Not innocent thoughts! Argh!

 

As I was saying, my little bubble of popped when a heard a familiar voice. I looked up to see who that person is… and I was right.

 

Coach Lee Yo Won.

 

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

“What kind of a teammate are you?”

 

Silence.

 

“Stephanie!” Hyoyeon. I only stared at her with a blank face.

 

“You....” She pointed her index finger at me.

 

“You shouldn’t shoulder this alone. You have us, you’re friends.. your teammates… even the whole team. Let us help you.” Bogart kept her voice low not to attract any attention from others.

 

“…………………….”

 

Bogart let out a tired sigh. She hit Hugo’s head.

 

“Hey there! Say something and stop spacing out!” She let out a deep sigh once again.

 

“What do you want?” I finally spoke. She straightened at her seat then scratched her head. She scratched the crook of her neck 3 times and clapped 4 times. She does that when she’s frustrated.

 

“I want you------“

 

“You want me?”

 

Bogart closed her eyes and her eyebrows twitched. Man… she’s really going to hit me if I say something wrong.

 

“Let me finish, you dumb cheesecake!”

 

“…………………………………….”

 

“I want you to let us help you. I know there’s something going on judging from the way you look at our coach. Did you find anything interesting?” Bogart pressed. I nodded.

 

“Good….. are you willing to share it?” Bogart.

 

“No….” Me.

 

“Are you going to share the information with us?” Bogart.

 

“Yes.” I sighed. I’m not willing to share it with them but I would share it otherwise. Its like letting someone go even if you don’t want to let them go but you still have to.

 

Huh?!  O.o

 

O_____O

 

Okay…. I should tell Jessi to stop making me watch drama series. The scenenarios kept on infiltrating my rational…. Sometimes dumb but still rational… state of mind.

                                                                                                                                                    

“Then spill it out, Hwang.” Bogart smirked.

 

“Stefan?..... am I too obvious?....” The zombie looking Hugo stared at me with her dead eyes. Bogart is on the verge of fainting.

 

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

 

I was trapped in daydreaming what I’m about to do with my girlfriend as I stared with the timer of my cellphone. A familiar voice tore me away from my little bubble of .

 

So she’s here. I wonder what she wants from me.

 

I looked up.

 

“Jessica?.... You’re Jessica, right?” The owner of the voice flashed a friendly smile.

 

Hah! If I didn’t know any better, I could’ve been fooled by that smile. Looks genuine though.. people who could smile sincerely with hidden devilish agendas are scary.

 

What is she up to?

 

I smiled.

 

“Mind if I join you?” She asked with a smile that could fool anyone oblivious with her true color. She took a seat infront of me across the table before I could answer.

 

As if I’ll answer. Duh!                                             

 

“You’re Tiffany’s coach, right?” I asked with a blank face. I’m not in the mood to play mind games right now. And besides, she annoyed me too much for the fact that she would inflict harm to my Tiffany.

 

“Ofcourse… ofcourse…” she answered with a silly grin. I smirked.

 

She kept silent and just stared at me still with the silly grin on her face. She looked like she’s studying me and I noticed a smirk that she’s suppressing.

 

So….. she’s making her move huh? Is that so? Well then…. Lets see. I am Queen Jessica and I won’t let you get off easily.

 

 

 

“So coach…. Is there something you want fro me?” I asked innocently.

 

“Nothing…. Its just….. *chuckles* is there something wrong with saying hello to my ace player’s girlfriend?” She asked me innocently with a smile.

 

She said it loud enough to hear by the people on our table and the table next to ours. They stop on whatever they were doing and looked at us.

 

“There’s nothing wrong about it, right? Is she a jealous type of person? Ohh.. tell her don’t worry. I’m not into girls… coz I’m straight.” She stated with a teasing and friendly tone.

 

Ahh… so this is what she’s up to……..

 

Tiffany… your coach is getting under my skin and I want to strangle her.. arrhhgg!!! What kind of a day is this?! Morons and a scheming ! Greeeeaaaaaaaattttttt!!!

 

“Ohh… its not that I’m judging you… or insulting you. I don’t look with people preferences. Please forgive me if I insulted you.” She said with an apologetic smile.

 

Geezz… she could really pass as an outstanding drama actress…. O____O

 

The hell I care with your crap.

 

“No need to apologize. I’m not insulted. I know you don’t mean any harm. This is me and I embrace who
I am.” I said flatly.

 

“Good…. But still… sorry..” She repeated.

 

Sorry for what?  For commencing with your evil plans to ruin the whole football team and harm my beloved girlfriend?

 

Woman… you’re digging your own grave.

 

“Its okay.” I said with a smile. If she wants to play then I will play with her. I will give her my definition of fun and recreation.

 

Silence.

 

The scheming son of a gun had a staring battle for a moment, judging and studying each other. I’m thinking about her motivews and I bet she’s thinking something interesting to harm me and Tiffany.

 

Our staring battle stopped when a husky voice interrupted us. We both turned to see the owner of the voice.

 

“Coach….” Expressionless but cold and hatred filled the voice.

 

“Tiffany…..” I whispered.

 

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

 

Why?.... Am I not allowed to be near her. Ohh… don’t be jealous. I won’t take your girlfriend away from you. Am besides…. I’m not gay.” She let out a friendly laugh but I know under that sheep is a cunning devil.

 

With the mention of the word girlfriend and add the teasing friendly laughter of Coach, we caught everyone’s full attention inside the library.

 

Murmurs here and there were heard.

 

My eyes twitched in annoyance.

 

“Oh… sorry… is that supposed to be a secret? Oh no… I didn’t know. I’m so sorry. I didn’t know that your relationship is a secret. I know this could ruin your reputation.” She said apologetically.

 

Jessica? Ruin my reputation?

 

She waited for my answer. The whole almost silent library is now completely silent. And the chilly air became more chiller.

 

“Listen up people!.......” I called for everyone’s attention without leaving my eyes from the traitor’s tricky face.

 

“This girl right here… Jessica Jung.. is my girlfriend.” I said.

 

Silence.

 

There was a smirk playing on the schemer’s face but immediately disappeared when replies and reactions of people inside the library filled the air.

 

“Are you kidding me? Its so obvious!”

 

“Tell me what I don’t know.”

 

“No need to say. Its very obvious.”

 

“Gay? So what?”

 

“Yeah..yeah.. live happily ever after.”

 

“I would be shocked if they say they're not in a relationship.”

 

 

She kept silent as if digesting what just transpired. Her plan of humiliating me and Jessica didn’t turn out well. Not at all.

 

“And beside… I don’t give a damn about reputation. This is me. If they couldn’t digest it then its better for them to commit suicide.

 

She let out an awkward looking smile.

 

“Well then… sorry for bothering you. Its good to know that you stick in what you believe in.” She said and bid goodbye.

 

 

 

So….. the game is on, huh?

 

A devious smirk was plastered on my face. It would take a lot before anyone could take me down. I won’t just shrug off someone who dares to mess with me… or people close to me.

 

And I won’t definitely let anyone pass who dared to mess with the person that I love. They would pay dearly, I swear to my grave.

 

I tilted my head a little to the right and lifted my chin. The menacing smirk still plastered on my face. This expression of  mine was labeled “Expression of Doom: Hwang Serial Killer Mode”. I don’t know who started this but the label spread after our game last year.

 

Scary, you think?

 

I don’t think so…. Its just me smirking in a super annoyed mode.

 

I watched the retreating figure of Coach… the sly . I sat beside with girlfriend and I saw her worried expression through my peripheral vision. My sight never left the traitor until she disappeared from my sight.

 

Let’s see coach….. let’s see where is the wind blowing…..

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________