A Little Misunderstanding

Me And The Girl Next Door

They could hear Pei Ci's muffled screen as Sam kissed her. She doesn't know why, but at the moment, she felt weak. "Kick him, Pei Ci, kick him!" her mind is telling her. It took her a lot to gather her strength, and kick Sam on the groin. Sam stopped, and flinched in pain. 

 

"Sam!"

"Pei Ci!"

 

Wayne, Wes, Sylvia and Diana ran up to them. The boys helped Sam up, while the girls comforted Pei Ci. "Are you all right?" Wes asked Sam worriedly. "I am. But I'm not going to have children in the future..." Sam flinched. 

 

"Xiao Ci..." Sylvia called worriedly. Pei Ci looked as if she wanted to cry. That was her first kiss with a guy, and Sam kissed her. Sylvia looked at Sam angrily. Then, she stood up, and walked towards him. Sam looked at her. "Sylvia..." he said in a low voice. Then, Sylvia kicked him in the shin and he flinched in pain. "ert!" she shouted at him. 

 

Diana walked towards Sam, and slapped him in the cheek. "ert!" she hissed at him. Then, Pei Ci walked towards him. Before Sam gets hit again, Wes stopped him. "Wait, have mercy on him, all right?" Wes asked.Pei Ci nodded her head. The three boys sighed with relief, until Pei Ci punched his eyes before leaving. 

 

Wes and Wayne could only look at Sam with pity as he flinched in pain. 

 

--

 

"Why did you do that? Why did you fight with Sam?" Diana asked Pei Ci as they walked back to the classroom. "I just want him to leave Fei Fei alone." Pei Ci said as she pouted. Diana and Sylvia looked at each other. "Look, as long as that ert is around Fei Fei, she will be confused. Right, Fei Fei?" Pei Ci said as she looked at Sylvia. 

 

Sylvia let out a sigh. "But still, you shouldn't have fought with him for my sake. Look what happened." Sylvia said. Then, Diana let out a smile. "Is that your first kiss with a boy? Does it mean you're a girl now?" Diana asked.  Pei Ci's Cheels turned pink at her question. Pei Ci huffed at her. "Me? A girl? No way! I still like girls, all right?" Pei Ci said. Diana and Sylvia looked at each other, and sighed. 

 

"My boyfriend is getting jealous of you, you know..." Diana told her. Pei Ci smirked at her. "I told you, break up with him, and date me instead!" Pei Ci said. Sylvia smiled as she watched her friends. She's glad to have Pei Ci around. "But the truth is, I'm no longer confused..." she thought to herself. 

 

"Eh, Sylvia... I won, right?" Pei Ci asked her. "But he pinned you down!" Diana said. "He got mostly the hits and the injury!" Pei Ci said proudly. "Well, what will happen if you win anyway?" Diana asked. Pei Ci smiled, and looked at Sylvia. "He'll leave Sylvia alone." she said. 

 

Sylvia was surprised at what Pei Ci said. "Then, what will happen if you lost to him?" Diana asked. Pei Ci let out a pout as she folded her arms. "I'll be his slave." she said. "Well, good thing you won, or else." Diana told her. 

 

--

 

Classroom.

 

Wes helped Sam treat the wound and bruises he got in the fight with Pei Ci. "That creature sure can fight..." Sam muttered. Wes let out a laugh. "What came to your mind that you had to accept this fight?" he asked. "First of all, she's annoying. Second of all. I want to shut her up." Sam said. 

 

Wes let out another laugh. "Now, you know you have underestimated Pei Ci. Look at your face. Your parent's won't even recognize you." he said. Sam just let out a smile. "Well, she won, and I have to keep my end of the bargain..." Sam said. Wes gave him a confused look. "What's at stake here?" he asked. Sam let out a sigh. "If she won, I have to leave Sylvia alone." Sam said. 

 

"I know you won't give up on her like that." Wes told her. "Same way you won't give up on her, right?" Sam asked. Wes nodded his head. "But, it's not just you who's my rival. There's Pei Ci..." Sam told him. Wes laughed. "I'd say, she's bluffing." Wes said. 

 

The two of them became quiet for a while. "Who do you think Sylvia will choose between us?" Sam asked. "Does the choice includes Pei Ci?" Wes joked. Sam let out a laugh. "All right, let's include that creature. Who will she choose among the three of us?" Sam asked. Wes shrugged his shoulders. "At this time, it will be Pei Ci." he said. The two of them laughed again. 

 

"What will you do if she chose me?" Sam asked again. "Then, I guess I'll have to accept it. There's nothing I can do but be happy for you. But this time, I'm keeping an eye on you. If you hurt Fei Fei or make her cry, you'll get internal injuries from me." Wes answered. Then, he looked at Sam. "What will you do if she chose me?" Wes asked him. "Then I'll accept that her feeelings changed. I'll wish happiness for the both of you. I'll accept.my defeat and try to move on. But what if she chose no one between us?" Sam said. "Let's respect Fei Fei's decision."  Wes said. 

 

"And if she chose that creature?" Sam asked. The two of them looked at each other. "Still, let's respect her decision and be happy. Hey, let me check on your bruise here." Wes lifted Sam's chin to take a look at his bruise.

 

As Sylvia entered the classroom, she saw Wes and Sam and looked like they were kissing in that position. She gasped upon seeing them, thinking they were kissing. She immediately went out, and leaned on the wall. 

 

"What did I just saw? Is Zheng kissing Sam?" She thought. Before her thoughts could run wild, she immediately left the room.

 

--

 

Dylan let out a sigh as he watched his girlfriend engrossed on the manga she was reading. He had been ignored the whole time. "My little sun, notice me please..." he cried as he pleaded. Sunnee let out a smile. "Wait, I'm at the part the characters are going to kiss again." she said, with a mischievous smile on her face. A sweatdrop formed on his forehead. "I should have not let you borrow that BL manga." he said.

 

"But the story's really good!" Sunnee told her. "Who do you imagine as Ma Wei and Ze Yu in real life?" Dylan asked out of curiosity. (A/N: Ma Wei is Sam's character name in "A Tale Of A Two Timer" and Ze Yu is Wes' character in "Hayate The Combat Butler") Sunnee let out a laugh. "Ma Wei is similar to Sam, while Ze Yu kinda looks like Wes!" Sunnee told him. Dylan smiled awkwardly. He made a mental note to hide all the BL manga in comic bookstore. 

 

"Sunnee!" Dylan saw Sylvia running up to them. "P'Sylvia! Ah, wait, I finished the previous volume of 'Secret Lovers'. You can read it now." Sunnee said as she handed her the manga. It was the previous volume of the BL manga Sunnee is reading. Sylvia smiled as she opened the book. Dylan saw Sylvia smile excitedly as she opened the manga, making him sweat drop once again. 

 

"I wonder if Ma Wei and Ze Yu will finally be together..." Sylvia said. "Ah, I don't want to spoil you!" Sunnee said excitedly. "Ah, but Ma Wei is the sweetest when he's around Ze Yu! He's confused with his feelings but you know he's in love with him!" Sylvia said. Dylan watched as the two girls shrieked. 

 

"Who do you imagine as Ma Wei and Ze Yu in real life, Sylvia?" Dylan asked. Sylvia smiled as she blushed. "I imagine Aaron Yan and Wu Zun from Fahrenheit as Ze Yu and Ma Wei." Sylvia said. "Do you know who I imagine as Ma Wei and Ze Yu? I imagine Sam as Ma Wei and Wes sa Ze Yu! Their personalities match the characters!" Sunnee said giddily. 

 

Sylvia paused as she looked at Sunnee. She gasped at what she said. "What? Really?" Sylvia asked. Sunnee nodded her head. "Look, Ma Wei is very quiet and serious and a loner. He's somewhat like Sam. And Ze Yu, although he's girly, he's smart and friendly. Like Wes!" Sunnee explained. Sylvia the looked at the book. Then, she imagined Sam and Wes as the characters in the manga as she read it.

 

[Sylvia's imagination]

 

Sam pushed Wes on the wall, and then slammed his hand on the floor. Wes gave Sam a scared look. "S-sam?" he called. "Why?!" Sam shouted at him. "Why are doing this to me?" he asked again angrily. Wes gave him a confused look. "I.... I don't understand, Sam..." Wes said. 

 

"Why is it that you made me confuse? I don't want to see you, and yet when you come my way, my heart beats fast. I always look for you in the crowd when you're around. And you make me very jealous when you're with other girls!" Sam shouted. Wes blushed at what he said. "Y-you... you feel the same way?" he asked. 

 

Sam gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?" he asked. Wes remained silent as he stared at him. "What do you feel for me?" Sam asked. Wes smiled at him as he blushed. "I... I like you, Sam." he said. Sam stared at him. Then, his lips curved into a smile. "I do. I like you too." he said. Then, Sam cupped his cheeks as he kissed Wes on the lips.

 

[End of Sylvia's imagination]

 

"Nooooooo!" Sylvia shrieked as she covered her eyes. Sunnee and Dylan gave her a confused look. Then, she looked at Sunnee. Because of what she said, and what she saw at the classroom earlier, she now imagine Sam and Wes as the characters in the manga she's reading. "Why do you have to ruin my Ma Wei and Ze Yu! I can no longer see Aaron and Wu Zun as them!" Sylvia cried. Sunnee could only smile awkwardly at her. "But they look cute, right?" she said. 

 

Dylan could only give himself a smack in the head. "I will take out those BL mangas on the shelf for good." he thought. 

 

--

 

"Wes, care for a bet?" Sam asked as they were cleaning the room. Wes looked at him, and smiled. "What bet?" he asked. Sam crumpled a scratch paper on his hand, making it into a ball. Then, he threw it, and bounced it in his hand. 

 

"If this paper got in the trash bin, you'll let me go out with Sylvia." Sam told her. "And if not, you have to be Pei Ci's  slave." Wes said. Sam smirked at him. "Deal." Sam said. He walked towards the other side of the room, and threw the paper ball on the trash bin. But then, he missed it. 

 

"Oooohhh... someone's going to be a slave." Wes . "I get another chance, won't I?" Sam asked as he crumpled another paper. "You do know we're supposed to clean, not make a mess. Stop it." Wes said. He walked towards Sam, and tried to confiscate the paper ball from him. Sam hid it on his back. "Wait, just one more. Promise." Sam said.

 

Wes tried to get the paper ball from his hand. "No. We should finish cleaning up so we can go home." Wes protested. "Ah, you want to go home so you can have more time with Sylvia? No fair!" Sam told him. "Of course I walk Sylvia home, we're neighbors." Wes said, still trying to get the crumpled paper. "If I got this one in, you'll let me walk with you guys, all right?" Sam said. 

 

As Sam was about to make a throw, Wes raised his hand to blocked his shot. "I won't let you!" he told him. Sam tried to get away from his block, but he failed. He jumped to be able to make his shot. But as he fell, he stepped on Wes' foot, making him lose his balance. As he fell, he pushed Wes, making both of them to fall on the floor, with Sam on top of Wes. 

 

"I think Zheng ge's ready to go." they heard someone say. The looked up, and saw Pei Ci and Sylvia entering the classroom. When Sylvia saw Wes and Sam in that position, she gasped. Pei Ci let out a laugh. "What are you guys doing? Wrestling, or "that"?" she asked. Wes and Saw looked at each other, mortified at what just happened. Sam immediately got off Wes, and the two stood up. 

 

"It's not what you think!" Wes told them. Still, Pei Ci snickered, making Sam even more irritated. "Hey, stop laughing, creature." Sam told him. Sylvia looked at the two, and she thought about the scene in the BL manga she was reading about the accidental kiss of the two characters after falling on the floor. "They didn't kiss, right? Or did they?" she thought. 

 

Sylvia covered here eyes as she shrieked. She wanted to erase that thought, but she could still hear Sunnee telling her the characters in the manga is similar to Sam and Wes. As she uncovered her face, she saw Wes and Sam giving her a confused look. She let out another shriek as she ran out of the classroom, leaving the three to wonder what's wrong with her. 

 

"What's with her?" Wes asked as he looked at Sam. Sam shrugged his shoulder. Wes let out a sigh, and ran to follow Sylvia. As they were left alone, Pei Ci looked at Sam, and laughed again, making Sam irritated. "Stop it!" he told her. 

 

--

 

"Fei Fei!" 

 

Wes called as ran after Sylvia. Sylvia began to run faster, but Wes caught up with her. He held her by her collar, and pulled her to him. "We need to talk." he said as he pulled her. Sylvia looked up at him, and smiled awkwardly. "Zheng ge..." she said as she smiled nervously. "And since when have you called me Zheng ge, hmmm? Only Pei Ci calls me that since we're brothers." Wes said. 

 

Sylvia held out her hand, and made a peace sign. "Are you running away from me?" Wes asked her. Sylvia shook her head. "Why would I do that Zheng ge?" she said. Wes smirked at her and pulled her again. This time, he made her lean on the wall. He put his hands on the wall so that she won't run away again. 

 

Wes let out a smirk. "Speak now." he told her. Sylvia blushed as he gets closer. "You and Sam..." Sylvia began. Wes waited for her to continue. "You and him a while ago..." Sylvia said. "Yes?" 

"You and Sam..."

"Uh-huh..."

"Sam and you..."

 

Wes furrowed his brow as he looked at her. "Fei Fei, all I can here is about me and Sam. What about us?" Wes asked. "I... I saw you two... you... you weren't kissing, right?" she asked. Wes could feel a vein popping from his forehead. "What do you think of me? Do you really think I like guys?" Wes said. Sylvia shook her head. "No, no. Sorry. It's just that I've been reading this new manga, and the characters, Ze Yu and Ma Wei are similar to you and Sam..." Sylvia explained. Wes gave her a confused look. "And?" he asked. "Ma Wei and Ze Yu are a couple in that manga." Sylvia explained. 

 

There was a sweatdrop on his forehead. "Since when have you been reading BL mangas?" he asked. Sylvia let out a smile. "The story is really good! I actually imagine it was Aaron and Wu Zun at first, but then Sunnee told me the characters are similar to you and Sam, so it stuck in my mind." she said. 

 

Wes could let out a sigh. "I'll ask Dylan not to let Sunnee and you read those mangas ever again." he muttered. Sylvia let out a laugh. "Do I still have to prove I don't like boys?" Wes told her. Sylvia gave her a confused look. "I think I can do something to take off your mind from that BL manga." Wes said as he got closer. 

 

Sylvia could hear her heart beat fast as Wes' face inched to hers. "Is he going to kiss me?" she thought happily. "W-what are you going to do?" she asked nervously. Wes just smirked at her. A lot of things went through Sylvia's mind as he got closer. "He is going to kiss me!" she thought. She closed her eyes. She felt him lift his chin, and she could feel his lips close to touching hers. 

 

Wes was about to kiss Sylvia, but he paused. "Wait, I can't kiss her yet. I'm not sure what she feels about me. If I kiss her now, she'll think I'm too fast, right?" he thought. He slowly opened his eyes, to see Sylvia smiling with her eyes closed. "But I want to kiss her..." he thought. He felt conflicted. Part of him wants to  kiss her, but he didn't want to take advantage of her. 

 

"Maybe just this once." he thought. Wes closed his eyes, as he inched closer to her face.