A Little Idea

Me And The Girl Next Door

A/N: Sunnee is dressed up as Lei Ting in KO2, Wes is dressed up as Zhi Ge in KO3

 

 

"Hey, how's you tooth?" Diana asked as she sat next to Sylvia the next day. "It's OK now. Ella jie brought me to the dentist. They did root canal on my tooth, so it's OK now." she said. "Then, you can eat sweets with me again?" Diana asked with a smile. Sylvia smiled, and nodded her head. 

 

"It's too bad, you weren't able to taste the brownies the boys made..." Diana said. Sylvia said. "You know, I find it weird. Why would Zheng and Xiao Jin suddenly break brownies? And they cooked our lunch? And the brought us breakfast the other day!" Sylvia said. 

 

"I think I know!"

 

Cosmos popped up in front of Diana and Sylvia, which made them surprised. "You know?" Sylvia asked her. Cosmos nodded her head. Then, she sat on an empty chair beside them. "Why would the boys suddenly do those things?" Sylvia asked. "A guy would usually be suddenly sweet to you if they did something bad that could piss you off." Cosmos said. 

 

Diana and Sylvia looked at each other. "I don't think Wayne and Wes are the type of guys that would do anything to make us mad." Diana said. Sylvia nodded in agreement. "Or... they are suddenly being sweet too express their feelings for you." Cosmos said. Sylvia gave her a blank look. "Feelings? What feelings?" she asked. 

 

Cosmos felt a sweat drop on her forehead. "Special feelings..." Cosmos further elaborated. Sylvia still looked at her blankly. "What special feelings?" she asked. This time, she could feel a vein popping on her forehead. "I mean he likes you, all right?" Cosmos said. 

 

Sylvia looked at her, then at Diana, then back at Cosmos. Then, she let out a laugh. There was another sweat drop on Cosmos's forehead. "Well, yes Zheng likes me as a friend. Xiao Jin also likes me as a friend. They both like us as a friend." Sylvia said. 

 

Cosmos let out a sigh. "All right, let me tell it to you straight. Sylvia, I know Wes is like a big brother to you. But, I think you two look good together as a couple. And, I think Wes likes you." Cosmos said. Sylvia stared at her blankly again. Then, she let out a laugh. "That's the best joke I've ever heard today!" she said as she hit Cosmos' arms. Cosmos could only sigh at her. 

 

"I don't know about you girls, but that's just what I think." Cosmos said before disappearing again. Sylvia looked at Diana, and the two of them laughed. 

 

--

 

The class were getting ready for the school festival that day. Although it was Wayne's idea to have a maid cafe with all the boys dressed like maids/girls, everyone opposed, so they decided to do another type of cafe instead - the Cute Cosplay Cafe. All of those who will serve will dress up in their favorite cute animals, TV characters or cartoon characters. 

 

The girls were planning on the menu and arranging the costumes to wear, while the boys were setting up the classroom. "Sylvia, what's going to be your costume?" Sunnee asked her. "I'm going to wear my favorite cat onesie!" Sylvia said excitedly. 

 

Upon hearing that, Wes looked at her, and smiled. "We're finally going to see her in a cat onesie parading around the campus..." he thougt. "How about you, Sunnee?" Sylvia asked. "I'm planning to dress up as Lei Ting... Dylan said, if he's only part of this class, he'll definitely dress up like a raccoon." Sunnee told her. 

 

When Wes heard that, he looked at Sunnee. He was planning to dress up like Da Dong, but if he do that, everyone will think he and Sunnee's a pair, and Dylan will kill him. "Hey, someone please ready my Da Dong costume!" he heard Evan say. "You look more like Ya Se than Da Dong, sunshine boy!" Win told him. Evan pouted at him. 

 

Wes let out a sigh. "There goes my plan to dress up as Da Dong... What if I do Gui Long instead? Fei Fei also likes Xia Tian and Gui Long, right?" he thought. "Zheng, are you all right?" he heard Wayne aske him. He looked at him, and let out a smile. "I'm all right why do you ask?" Wes said. "Because you've been staring at the wall for a long time." Wayne pointed out. Wes only gave him an awkward smile. 

 

"Have you decided on your costume for the cafe?" Wes asked him. "That corgi onesie Sylvia gave me last Christmas." Wayne told him. Wes let out a laugh. "That's cute. Sylvia's planning on her favorite cat onesie..." Wes said. Then he let out a sigh. "I can't dress up like Da Dong since Sunnee will be going as Lei Ting. And Evan wanted to dress up as Da Dong." Wes added. 

 

Then, Wayne looked at Sylvia, and let out a smile. "Oh, I forgot that she loves Da Dong..." Wayne said. "Da Dong's her most favorite in all KO series, remember?" Wes said. "But you forgot her second favorite character in the whole KO series..." Wayne said Wes gave him a curious look. "Who?"

 

Wayne let out a smile. "Zhi Ge." he said. Wes gave him a skeptical look. "Oh, really?" Wes asked. "Haven't you heard? She's head over heels about that guy in SpeXial, the one playing Zhi Ge." Wayne said. Wes let out a laugh. "I can't imagine myself dressed up like him..." Wes said as he laughed. Then, he looked at Wayne with a serious expression. "I'll do it."

 

--

 

It was the morning of the school festival. Everyone in the class is make preparations, and putting on their costumes. "I wonder what Zheng's costume will be..." Sylvia said as she fixed her cat onesie. "All I know is that Xiao Jin will be wearing the corgi onesie you gave him." Diana said as she put on her hood. She dressed up as a panda that day. 

 

The two of them looked out of the classroom, and saw Dylan and Sunnee together. Sunnee was dressed up as Lei Ting, while Dylan had a raccoon hat on his head. "Look at those two. They're so sweet!" Diana said as she watched them hold hands. "I'm pretty sure Dylan was guarding Sunnee because Evan dressed up as Da Dong, and he know Evan is up to no good today. Especially around Sunnee" Sylvia said. Diana let out a laugh. "Evan won't give up on Sunnee, won't he?" Diana said. Sylvia nodded his head. 

 

Then, Wes and Wayne entered the classroom. True enough, Wayne wore his corgi onesie, while Wes dressed up in their usual school uniform with a coat and tie. The two of the them walked coolly inside the classroom, like they were i  the opening billboard of a KO series. "Hi girls!" Wayne said as he greeted Diana and Sylvia. Diana smiled at him. "Hey, Xiao Jin! You look really cute today." Diana said. Wayne blushed at what she said. Then, she reached to his cheeks, and pinched it. "T-thanks..." he said shyly.

 

Sylvia gave Wes a curious look. "Zheng, why aren't you wearing a costume?" she asked. Wes felt a sweatdrop on his forehead. "I'm wearing one..." he said. "Your second favorite KO series character!" Wayne told her. Sylvia got confused. "You don't look like Lei Ting." she said. Wes smiled awkwardly at her. 

 

"Can't you see? He's Zhi Ge!" Wayne said. Sylvia looked closely at him, then she smiled. "Xiao Ge!" she said excitedly. Wes finally smiled when she recognized him. She looked around him, and then she pouted. "Then where is your shield?" Sylvia asked again. Wes gave her a confused look. "You should have a weapon with you if you're going to dress up like the character in KO One. Look at Evan, he even have a dragon tattooed pan, though it only looks like an ordinary frying pan." she said, pointing at Evan, who is dressed up as Da Dong. "I don't have a shield. I didn't know!" Wes said. 

 

"What will we do now? If you just leave it like that, it looks like you're not in costume at all." Diana said. Then, Sylvia smiled at him. "I have an idea!" she said. 

 

--

 

Wes stood next to Sylvia as they wait for people to go inside the cafe. This time, Wes is wearing a dragon onesie. It was a good thing Chun came to the school to deliver the pastries they ordered, so he was able to ask him to bring him a change of costume.

 

"You two look so cute!" Diana gushed at the two. Wes was a little annoyed because he thought he could impress Sylvia if he dressed up as her favorite character. Wayne took his phone out, and took a picture of them. Then, Wes looked at Sylvia, and saw her smiling at him. "You're a cute dragon!" she told him. He let out a smile. Sylvia then pinched his cheeks. "Zheng the cute dragon!" Sylvia said in a cutesy voice. 

 

Wes blushed as Sylvia smiled at him. "Are you happy with my costume?" he asked. Sylvia nodded her head. "Honestly, you don't look like Zhi Ge. If you only dressed up like Gu Zhan it would have suit you much better." Sylvia said. "Do you also like Gu Zhan?" Wes asked. Sylvia nodded his head. Then, she clasped her hand, and looked away dreamily. "He's such a dreamboat..." she said. "Then, next time I'll dress up as Gu Zhan." Wes said. "And Sylvia can dress up as Qiu Qiu!" Wayne quipped. 

 

Wes looked at Sylvia, and saw her laughing. "No way! People might think Zheng and I are a pair. Maybe he can dress up as Ling, then I can be Qiu Qiu." she said. "Ah! Because Ling is like Qiu Qiu's big brother, right?" Diana said. Sylvia smiled and nodded her head. Wes could only look sadly at Sylvia, and Wayne noticed it. 

 

"Ah, guys, I think we should start to help with the customers inside." Wayne told them. Sylvia and Diana immediately went inside, leaving Wes and Wayne by the door. "It will take you a lot to convince her not to see you as her big brother..." Wayne told him. Wes gave him a smile. "I know. But I'll do my best to change the way she looks at me. One day, she'll see me as more than a friend." Wes said. The two of them gave each other a high five.