Dizzy

Me And The Girl Next Door

"I'm really sorry, Yu Fei. I know we promised to be back after two months, but you see, your dad was sent here in Macau to lead the training for the new guys in his company. I want him to settle here first before I could come back..." Pauline said over the video chat with Sylvia and Ella.

 

Sylvia let out a smile. "It's all right, mommy. Ella jie and Chun ge is taking good care of me. Enjoy your stay in Macau all right?" Sylvia said. Pauline nodded her head. Then, she turned to Ella. "Mrs. Wu, I'm sorry to bother you again, but please continue to look after the kids." Pauline said. "Don't worry, Mrs. Wen. I'll look after Fei Fei and Zheng. Besides, we're still waiting for the decision on Stephy's adoption." Ella said. "I'm glad. Then, take care, all right? I will see you two soon." Pauline said before ending the call. 

 

Sylvia put the lid of her laptop down, and leaned on the couch. "Ah, one more month without mommy darling..." she said. Ella smiled at her. "You do miss them, do you?" Ella asked. Sylvia nodded her head. "But, I'm glad you'll be staying here much longer! I love Ella jie's company!" Sylvia said. Ella let out a smile. "Well, I'm not leaving until my Wes-Sylvia love team become real." Ella thought. 

 

--

 

"I'm really sorry if we have to stay longer here, baobei. I need to look after Sylvia until her mom gets back from Macau." Ella told Chun as they were walking back home after a quick date that evening. Chun smiled at his wife, and lifted her chin. "It's all right, baobei. Zheng needs me here too. Besides, we have to wait for Stephy's adoption before we leave for Australia, right?" Chun said. Ella nodded her head.

 

Chun looked away as he smiled to himself. "I need to help Zheng with Fei Fei, so he can finally be happy." he thought. Ella looked at Chun. "Should I tell him why I want to stay here for a long time? Maybe he can help me with the Wes-Sylvia love team..." she thought. 

 

"Ah, I'm so glad to do my radio show, even for just a few weeks. At least I can help people solve their love problems." she said. "Then, can you help solve mine?" Chun asked. Ella gave her a confused look. Chun smiled as he formed a phone with his hand and put it in his ear. "DJ Angel, this is Mystery Guy. I'm so in love with my wife. How can I make her happy?" he asked. 

 

Ella let out a laugh. "Mystery guy, you can make her happy by loving her." she said. Chun inched his face to hers and gazed into her eyes. "I love her so much, sometimes it felt unreal to be married to her. She's like a dream come true for me." he said. "Then, you must be lucky." she said. 

 

He put his hands on her waist, as Ella put her arms around her neck. "I'm so in love with you." Chun whispered to  her. Ella could only giggle at Chun's cheesiness. "I love you too." she said before planting a kiss on his lips. "Why is it that when I look into your eyes, I always get dizzy? Are you hypnotizing me?" Chun . Ella couldn't help but laugh at his husband. "It means you're so in love with me. And, it means we should head back inside the house because Zheng and Fei Fei is watching us!" Ella said. 

 

Chun looked at Wes' house, and saw him laughing at him. Chun looked at Sylvia's house, and saw her by the window, giggling. "These kids..." he said as he shook his head. "These two need to be together so they won't laugh at us when we're this sweet at each other." Ella told Chun in a low voice. 

 

Chun gave her a suspicious look. "Are you trying to set up Fei Fei and Zheng?" he whispered. Ella gave him a meaningful smile as she nodded her head. Then, he smiled. "Then, count me in." Chun told her. 

 

--

 

"You must be kidding me!" 

 

Pei Ci slammed her hand on the Wes' desk as she glared at him. "Why do I need to do cleaning duties today?" she asked. "You're scheduled for today, sorry." Wes told her. Pei Ci scowled at him. "And you won't be alone. Sam is your partner." Wes said. 

 

"You are trying to make me a murderer, do you?" she told him. Wes let out a sigh, as he shook his head. "You have to do what other students here are doing. Your being an exchange student is no excuse." Wes told her firmly. Pei Ci folded her arms, and pouted at him.

 

"Class president, I know you're mad at me. But do you really want me to get killed by this creature?" Sam asked, eyeing on Pei Ci. Pei Ci rolled her eyes at Sam. "The schedule is final. No buts." Wes told them. Just then, Diana came inside the classroom. "Good morning!" she said. Pei Ci immediately ran to Diana. She hugged her, and cried. "Cutie pie! Zheng ge wants to torture me!" she cried. 

 

Diana patted her back to console her. "Why? What did Zheng do?" Diana said, eyeing on Wes. "First of all, she's just on cleaning duties today. Second, stop hugging her! She's just taking advantage of you!" Wes said as he pulled Pei Ci and broke their hug. Pei Ci stuck a tongue out at Wes. 

 

"Being on cleaning duties isn't that bad." Diana told Pei Ci. "But I'm partnered with that ert!" Pei Ci said, pointing at Sam. Sam sighed as he rolled his eyes. "Sam isn't bad. He's effective in cleaning the room. The problem is, he's not good at cleaning his own mess." Diana said sarcastically.

 

Pei Ci let out a laugh as she pointed at him. "Will you stop it, you're irritating." Sam told her. "I'm not torturing the two of  you. You two are really scheduled today, since you two just came in class. You know the rules, right, Sam?" Wes said. Sam nodded his head. "Good, then we'll leave the two of you to kill each other later!" Wes told them, as he laughed. The three just looked at him blankly, making him stop laughing. 

 

--

 

The bell rang for their first break. "Times up! Pass your papers." they hear Ms. Han said. Everyone passed their paper to the teacher. After Ms. Han left, Sylvia was able to exhale. "That was a tough exam!" she said. "Glad it's finally over." Diana said. "I hope you didn't forget what I taught you." Wes told her. Sylvia smiled, and nodded her head. 

 

As Sylvia stood up, she knocked on her pencil case, making it's content fall over the floor. "Oh no!" she exclaimed. Wes saw what happened, so he immediately went down to help her. "I'll help you." he said, as he started to pick up her pens. "Thank you, Zheng." Sylvia said as she picked up her pens. 

 

Then, both of the held on one of the pens. As their fingers touched, they looked at each other. Sylvia smiled faintly as she blushed. Wes could only gaze at her. That moment, it felt like they were the only people inside the classroom. That is, until they heard Pei Ci cough. 

 

The two of them looked up at him. "The two of you realized you've been holding that pen for 44 seconds now?" Pei Ci said. Sylvia let go of the pen, then the two of them stood up. "You really counted?" Wes asked in disbelief. Pei Ci nodded her head. Sylvia looked at Wes, and Wes handed her the pen. "Thanks..." she said shyly. "10 seconds. Hmmm... much shorter this time, huh?" Pei Ci said. 

 

An angry tick formed on his forehed as Wes looked at Pei Ci. "Xiao Ci!" he shouted. Sylvia just laughed at him. "Ah, I forgot, I promised to treat Xiao Ci for some steamed buns today. Let's go!" Sylvia said. Pei Ci let out a smile as he followed Sylvia outside the classroom. "I'm glad you remembered, baby girl!" Pei Ci said.

 

Wes watched the two, and smiled to himself. "Don't forget to buy me one, all right?" he shouted at the two. Then, he looked at Sam's direction, and saw him glaring at him. Wes looked away from his looks, and decided to organize Sylvia's pencil case instead. 

 

--

 

Pei Ci walked inside the classroom, and saw Sam and Wes glaring together. Then, Wes turned his back on Sam, and walked to leave the room. "Zheng ge!" she cried as she held his arms. Wes let out a sigh. "Stop it, Pei Ci. It's your schedule today, so stop whining." he said in an irritated tone. "Look at him!" she said, pointing at Sam. "It's like he's going to kill me anytime!" 

 

Wes let out a sigh. "He's not. Trust me, OK?" he said before leaving her. Pei Ci pouted as she entered the classroom. Then, Sam threw a rag at her, which she caught by her hand. "Start wiping the windows." he commanded her. Pei Ci stuck out a tongue at him. "Someone seems to be in a bad mood." she said in a sing-song tone. 

 

Sam remained quiet as he swept the floor. "Did someone got ed by Zheng ge a while ago?" she asked. Sam looked at her, and glared. Pei Ci just smirked, seeing his reaction. "Are you always this annoying?" Sam told her. "Only to people who I don't like. For example, erts..." she said. 

 

"I am not a ert. What happened was an accident, OK?" Sam told her. Pei Ci just pouted at him. "Yeah, right... an accident. Dude, I've made that move to other girls several times before." Pei Ci told him. Annoyed, Sam threw his broom, and walked up to her. He cornered her by the blackboard, and slammed his hand to it. "Look, you're not even my type. You're more manly than me." he said. Pei Ci looked at him angrily. "Then, good! I'm more handsome than you, if you should know. And I know Fei Fei will like me more than she will like you!" Pei Ci shouted at him. 

 

Then, Sam smirked. "Why don't I make you a girl instead?" he whispered to her seductively. She was surprised at what he said. As instinct tells her, Pei Ci raised her fist to punch him. But,  Sam caught her arm. He stared at her devilishly as he inched his face. "Oh no! Is he going to kiss me?" she thought as he stared into his eyes. She closed her eyes, and felt him blew into his ears. She slowly opened her eyes, and saw him laughing at him. "Scaredy cat." he said as he let her go.

 

Pei Ci sighed with relief when he let her go, and left her alone. She clutched her heart as she looked at him. "You better speed up so we can leave each other alone." Sam said as he continued cleaning. She leaned on the wall for a while to catch her breath and to rest for a while. That confrontation made her dizzy, and she doesn't know why. "Why did I get dizzy all of a sudden? You stupid ert!" she thought.