Epilogue - Till Forever

Me And The Girl Next Door

Eight years later

 

Milan. 

 

"Ah! We're finally here!"

 

Sunnee said as she ran towards the center of the plaza. She closed her eyes, and spun around. Dylan looked from afar, and watched as she looked around the place happily. "My wife sure is the happiest woman in the world right now." he said. 

 

Sunnee looked at him, and smiled. "It's because my dream finally came true! Milan is my dream destination, you know that." she said. Dylan smiled at her as he walked towards her. "And you know where my dream destination is?" Dylan asked. Sunnee gave her a confused look. "You never told me..." she said. "Because I've been there for a long time, and I have stayed there for eight years." he said. "Where is it?" Sunnee asked. 

 

Dylan lifted her chin, and gazed into her eyes. "Your heart." he said. Sunnee's cheek turned red upon hearing that. "Raccoon, please don't look at me like that. I'm melting." she said. Dylan let out a laugh, and hugged her tight. He can't believe that they are still together after 8 years. And most of all, he can't believe he's married to the only girl he loves. 

 

"Ah, this special trip should have something happy, right?" Sunnee told him. Dylan nodded his head. "Then, will you be happy..." she said as she looked at him and smiled. "Daddy?" she said. Dylan was surprised at what she said. "You mean to say... I'm going to be a daddy soon?" he asked. Sunnee nodded her head. 

 

Dylan can't contain his happiness upon that news. After two years of being married, they're finally going to have a child together. All he could do is shout in happiness. "I'm going to be a dad!" he shouted. Sunnee could only laugh as she watched her. Then, Dylan lifted Sunnee, and spun her around. 

 

After he put her down, Dylan hugged her again. "You made me the happiest, my little sun." he said. "I know you'll be happy. I only found out about this yesterday, and I wanted to surprise you today." she said. "That was the best surprise ever!" he said. Then, he lifted her chin, and kissed her on the lips. "I love you my little sun." he told her. "I love you, my Raccooon." Sunnee told him. 

 

And in the middle of the plaza, the two of them shared a long kiss. 

 

--

 

"Max! Stop hitting Daniel! No, stop!"

 

Stephy said as he tried to stop his two brothers from fighting. "Daniel started it!" Max shouted. "No, I did not!" Daniel said. Stephy folded her arms as she glared at the two. "I'm telling mom and dad." she told her two brothers. "No!" the two boys shouted.

 

"Well, that was tiring..." Chun said as sat on the couch. It was his off, and he spent it taking care of his sons, Max and Daniel, together with Stephy. After all, Ella also needs some time alone. He watched as his daughter tried to stop the two boys from fighting, until Stephy had to chase the two boys as they run outside. "I didn't realize this is what Ella had to deal with everyday..." he said to himself. 

 

"Now, you know."

 

He looked by the door and saw Ella from the door. She carried a lot of shopping bags, and put it on the floor. "Whoa, shopping queen!" Chun said. Ella glared at him. "Don't ever think those stuff are for me. Most of them are for the kids." Ella told him. Chun just smiled. He knew that when Ella goes shopping, she would rather buy something for the kids instead of for herself. 

 

Shortly after they went back to Australia 10 years ago, Ella got pregnant with Max. A few years later, Daniel came. And since their family is growing,  and taking care of two boys is too stressful for her sometimes, Chun always let Ella had a day for herself to relax. 

 

"Mom! Daniel and Max wants to kill each other again!" they heard Stephy shout from outside. "Stephy, you can handle it!" Chun shouted at her. Ella glared at her. "Aren't you supposed to take care of the kids too?"she asked him. Chun just scratched his head. "All right... I'm coming. Oh, Wes called and asked for you. You should call him back. About the thing he was asking about." he told her as he stood from the couch. Ella smiled at him. "I got the thing he's asking for, don't worry." she told him. "Good, because he needs that thing the most." Chun told her. 

 

--

 

Allie looked at the computer screen, and let out a smile. "I'll see you soon." she said before turning it off. Shortly after, Qin Yang came in, and gave her a curious look. "Is that your boyfriend?" Qin Yang asked. Allie looked back at him, and just smiled. 

 

Qin Yang decided to come back to Taiwan two years ago. And with that, Allie decided to come back to Taiwan as well to accompany their father, while Wes stayed in Australia to continue his studies. 

 

Qin Yang folded his arms, and looked at her sternly. "Allie!" he said angrily. "Ah, dada is angry I have a boyfriend?" she asked. "Of course, I am. Especially if I don't know who the guy is. I'll tell your Zheng ge you have a boyfriend, and he will be mad." Qin Yang said. He know fully well how protective Wes is with Allie, especially now that she grown up to be a pretty lady. "Well, good thing it's not my boyfriend because I don't have one. I was talking to Stephy. And she told me a good news." she said. 

 

Qin Yang let out a smile. for he think he knew what that news was all about. "Ah, so you found out, huh?" he said. Allie pouted at her father. "You knew?!" she shouted. "Of course. I was the first one to find out anyway. So, don't say anything to anyone for now, all right? It's a surprise!" he said before leaving. 

 

--

 

"Hello my little one!"

 

Sylvia greeted Diana's new baby before carrying her from the crib. "Did you miss Aunt Fei Fei? Because Aunt Fei Fei miss you!" she cooed to the baby. The baby let out a smile, and then laughed at her. "Fei Fei's too fond of my baby..." Diana said. Sylvia smiled at her. "Your baby's so cute! He's as cute as little Celestine" she told her. 

 

Wayne and Diana got married months before the two graduated from college. A year after graduation. Diana got pregnant and gave birth to their daughter, Celestine. A few years later, she gave birth to a baby boy they named Michael. 

 

"I feel so complete now. I have a baby girl, and now a baby boy." Diana told her. Sylvia smiled at her. "Plus, you have a very loving husband." Sylvia said. Diana smiled and nodded in agreement. "I can't ask for anyone else." she said. 

 

"Anyway, when will Zheng come back? Don't tell me, he's planning to stay in Sydney for good?" Diana asked. Sylvia let out a sigh. It's been weeks since she last talked to her boyfriend. so he wasn't sure what his plans are. "I don't know I haven't heard from him for weeks. Did Xiao Jin had a chance to talk to him?" Sylvia said. Diana shook her head. "I don't think so. If he did, he'll tell me." Diana said. 

 

Sylvia brought back baby Michael to his crib, and joined Diana at the couch. "Maybe he's still busy with everything..." Sylvia said sadly. Diana consoled her friend. "Hey, don't be sad. I'm sure Zheng will call you the moment he can." Diana said. "But it's not like him to not talk to me for months. I'm getting worried..." Sylvia said. 

 

Shortly after, Wayne came home together with his daughter. "Mommy! Aunt Fei Fei!" Celestine shouted as she ran towards them. Celestine gave Diana a kiss, and then kissed Sylvia. "Hello, my baby. How is school?" Diana asked her. Celestine gave her a thumbs up.

 

"Well, she got high grades today. She is so smart like her father." Wayne said proudly. "I know." Diana said in agreement. Sylvia just let out a laugh. "Ah, Xiao Jin, have you heard anything from Zheng?" Sylviaasked. Wayne paused for a while as he looked at the two. He knows something, but he promised Wes he won't say anything to them, especially to Sylvia. He looked at his wife, she secretly signaled him not to say anything. "No." he said. "Are you sure?" Sylvia asked again. 

 

Wayne didn't answer her. "Oh, I have to finish some paper works. I'll see you around, girls!" he said before rushing to his office. Diana and Sylvia looked at each other. "Why did he react that way when we mentioned Zheng?" Sylvia asked. Diana shrugged her shoulder. Diana also knew something, but decided not to tell her friend. After all, she know whatever Wes is up to, it will make Sylvia very happy. 

 

 

--

 

After visiting Diana, Sylvia went home. As she was about to open the door, she heard someone call her. 

 

"Fei Fei..."

 

She stopped upon hearing that familiar voice. She felt like someone poured cold water on her back. "Fei Fei!" the voice said again. She looked back, and was surprised to see who it was. "Zheng?" she asked. She can't believe that Wes came back. And that he is here in front of her. 

 

Wes smiled as he walked up to her. "I realised I've been away for so long. So, I decided to  continue my studies here instead. After all, I want to look after dad and Allie, and I wanted to be with you. So, I'm here. I came back for you..." he said. Sylvia let out a smile, but her eyes are filled with tears of happiness. "And I waited for you..." she said. They stood in front of each other, staring and gazing at one another. 

 

Sylvia reached for his face, and caressed his cheek. "You're finally here. I... I can't believe it..." she said. "Remember what I told you before I left? I'll come back for you. And this time, I will never leave your side." he said. Sylvia nodded her head. "I did. I remember. And I held on to your promise." she said. "Then, let me fulfill that promise." Wes told her. 

 

Wes knelt on his knee. He took a ring from her pocket, and showed it to her. "Fei Fei, you are my present and my future. You are the biggest part of my big plan. You are my dream, and the only girl I love. I want to be beside you forever and always, to never leave your side ever again. I want to take care of you until we both grow old. I still want to be your pillow for you to cry on. I still want to be your own Da Dong. I want to protect you forever. And most of all, I still want to be your pillar of strength. I know we've been together all our lives, and I still want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want to ask... Fei Fei, will you marry me?" Wes asked her. 

 

Sylvia covered as she looked at the ring. "Yes! I will marry you, Zheng!" she finally said after being speechless for a long time. Wes smiled as he took her hand, and put the ring on her finger. He stood up, and hugged her. As she closed her eyes, Wes kissed her for a long time on her lips. 

 

Finally, the two of them will be together for the rest of their lives. And nothing can separate them this time.